Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Leonard_Nosferatu posted:

Long time lurker, first time poster.
Just wanna say prayers up for the Palestinian people.
Death to America
Death to Israel

HashtagGirlboss posted:

You waited ten years but you made a very good first post

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Ok gotta go I'll post more about the general strategic situation when I'm back and fully high on anaesthetics and opoioids lol.

welcome back by the way

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Death to America
Death to Israel

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/1714251994469441967

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Death to America
Death to Israel

good post

Al-Saqr posted:

egyptian truckers saying theyre willing to risk getting bombed and achieve martyrdom right now just to drive aid to gaza

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1714499042716328240?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

I pray that I may have such courage if ever it is needed of me

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol they're gonna stage a fake rocket attack during Biden's visit and he's gonna break his loving knees diving for cover
Just imagining if Biden died of old age on this trip and left Kamala holding the bag lol

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

https://twitter.com/BGOnTheScene/status/1711145162657673347

(don't give any likes or shares to the account in question, it's a Zionazi trying to get the comrade cancelled)

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Just imagining if Biden died of old age on this trip and left Kamala holding the bag lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

"I condemn the explosion at the hospital!"

*cackles*

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
outside the Whitehouse, while the Zionist slime are afraid to show their faces:
https://twitter.com/CallaWalsh/status/1714439642294960223

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

It's her turn.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
all the chips are being cashed in. biden will sacrifice himself so that war can begin. no one told him.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
dti dta tia

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

PhilippAchtel posted:

This doesn't even look real. Is this real?

Why does everything look like C&C anymore?

C&C had better production values.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Death to America
Death to Israel

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

seems that the new line of denial on twitter is that the body-count is inflated and i guess that's to make it seem more likely to be a hamas rocket.

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.

Death By The Blues posted:

just realizing Israel specifically targeted a Christian hospital accusing Islamic Jihadist to create a further rift and further igniting a holy war/crusade as to get the west white world behind him.

I was just reading about this hospital a bit. It was the oldest and only Christian hospital in Gaza, they gave care to 45,000 Gazans a year. It was run by these two:

https://vimeo.com/796436425

Not sure if they survived. Israel bombed the home of the medical director (old guy in video) a few days ago:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
this genuinely feels like someone with terminal brain cancer is crossing off their bucket list before they die except that someone is the american empire and the list has only 'war' and 'genocide' written all over it its very fitting that its Biden doing all this.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

servers are going down

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

Al-Saqr posted:

egyptian truckers saying theyre willing to risk getting bombed and achieve martyrdom right now just to drive aid to gaza

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1714499042716328240?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

deserves to live on as a hero of the people, and any other outcome is israel's fault

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

time to use all my magaelixirs

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
lol at that latest idf video

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

this genuinely feels like someone with terminal brain cancer is crossing off their bucket list before they die except that someone is the american empire and the list has only 'war' and 'genocide' written all over it its very fitting that its Biden doing all this.

terminal? don’t give me hope

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al-Saqr posted:

this genuinely feels like someone with terminal brain cancer is crossing off their bucket list before they die except that someone is the american empire and the list has only 'war' and 'genocide' written all over it

this isn't anywhere near america's peak evil bloodthirst potential. this is just a tuesday

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.
everyone in trade chat spamming that benji nathanyahu is Hitler the 2nd

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

"I condemn the explosion at the hospital!"

*cackles*

The hospital, and we know, we know it is or was, it was a hospital, and the hospital which was a hospital, it had a blast, a very big blast, and this as we know is not how hospitals should blast, should be, should not blast hospitals be *cackles*

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Luceid posted:

everyone in trade chat spamming that benji nathanyahu is Hitler the 2nd

been hearing this so much today

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Putin has been reading both C-SPAM and D&D threads and he is not compelled by the arguments raised by D&D

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/russia-says-israel-should-provide-evidence-it-didnt-strike-gaza-hospital-2023-10-18/

quote:

MOSCOW, Oct 18 (Reuters) - Russia's foreign ministry said on Wednesday that a strike on a hospital in Gaza that killed hundreds of Palestinians was a shocking crime, adding that Israel should provide satellite images to prove that it was not involved in the attack.

Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told Radio Sputnik that the attack was a shocking "dehumanising" crime.

that's it.. that's the article

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Nichael posted:

THEY CAN NEVER STOP SAYING
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""ACCESS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

One of those idiots is going to screw up and accidentally say "Israel has access to the right to defend themselves" and boy will they be made to regret it.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714491470462279786

This is big. If the clerics of Al Azhar can say this then big changes are going on in Egypt.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Pomeroy posted:

outside the Whitehouse, while the Zionist slime are afraid to show their faces:
https://twitter.com/CallaWalsh/status/1714439642294960223

dont boo, vote!

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

jfc the news reporting on the hospital attack

If a nuke were to ever be used in this conflict, within hours CNN would have somebody explaining what a Davy Crockett is and how the terrorists must've gotten their hands on one

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Clip-On Fedora posted:

One of those idiots is going to screw up and accidentally say "Israel has access to the right to defend themselves" and boy will they be made to regret it.

yeah because they didn't say AFFORDABLE access to the right to defend themselves

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714491470462279786

This is big. If the clerics of Al Azhar can say this then big changes are going on in Egypt.

Inshallah the age of American interventionism is coming to a close

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

When I was growing up in America, it was really hammered into me that nothing was worse than a racist, yellow bellied tyrant that hated freedom, so maybe that's the problem? Is that why I hate America and Israel?

Clip-On Fedora has issued a correction as of 07:14 on Oct 18, 2023

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
israel did you do the war crimes

i think we should have that conversation, but we don't, really, feel that right now that we did those... killings. it's not like we're accurate in strikes 100% of the time, it's just that literally we strike what we know, what we believe in, that we know about, and if there's one thing that israel believes in, it's that the middle east has got to have professional experts from the outside who can come in and bring different perspectives.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

Oh yeah this for sure is absolutely what exploding debris sounds like

drat where did hamas get jdams

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

The Oldest Man posted:

drat where did hamas get jdams

um it was russia, sweatie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

yeah because they didn't say AFFORDABLE access to the right to defend themselves

Yes, they will be saying "Wait, Wait! I said Affordable Access! AFFORDABLE!!" right before they are defenestrated by their fellow Democrats for reasons none of them will explain.