Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
It caught the filter when I asked it to create a poster for a movie called "Bite Club" but it had no problem with "B ite Club". :q:

Considering it never gets words right anyway, this is a huge win. Let's see how far we can take this.

Good lord this is ripe for abuse now. Just add a space to a bad word if you want it in a title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Original prompt:
Create a movie poster for Rushmore, except that the characters are all dogs and the movie is now called Ruffmore

Interpreted by ChatGPT:
Photo movie poster in 2:3 aspect ratio for 'Ruffmore'. A charismatic Boxer dog wearing a red beret stands confidently in the school's courtyard, holding a trophy. Beside him, a curious Corgi with a backpack observes a school map, and a graceful Afghan Hound, the librarian, scans books. The tagline 'Chasing Dreams, One Bark at a Time!' is displayed at the bottom.

I had to change "Boxer" to "Boxer dog" in the interpreted version because it kept generating a human standing with the dogs:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Completely failed at the scene from Hackers (he's supposed to be leaning out a cop car yelling) but everything else is amazing

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Mordiceius posted:

These are absolutely incredible. Might be some of my favorite stuff in this thread.

hallucinogenic psychedelic ,dissolving and coagulating,chemical reaction,inside the psyche-landscape

was the prompt for the majority of those with "style of _____" added at the end for that extra flavor
pulled from https://supagruen.github.io/StableDiffusion-CheatSheet/

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Ain't no rule a human can't be 'best in show' at the dog show

It's EARTH BUD

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I apologize, there's already an "Ain't no rule" movie about a nondog entering a contest for dogs.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

In another universe Adam Sandler founded Pixar. Still putting out straight to Netflix sequels.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

AARD VARKMAN posted:

animal versions of movies go!!!

obvious

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

(Reservoir Dogs was too easy.)

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

New burger chain mascot

Self-stirring cup

An early computer

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Dogs are easy mode. :colbert:

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Oct 18, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
There are better times and places to hold a yard sale people.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

You inspired me to ask for this.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

I'm reading that Yed-eye and you cannot stop me

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

And I finally saw my first eggdog, turns out it doesn't like to create movie posters of real movies, I guess

ymgve fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Oct 18, 2023

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

yogi bear movie poster with booboo standing in front of yogi bear, the title says "Great things come in bears"

Gets me dogged in bing

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
Please forgive my combo-breaking the theme of the day with a bit of shameless cross-posting from the [AI Dumpsterfire] Sad Halloween and Spooky AI Prompts ITT thread over in The Haunted Clubhouse forum, but honestly it's a bit dead over there (no pun intended) and it would be great if some of you creative folks could stop by and show us what the pros can do!

PaleFigure posted:

A fire elemental and an earth elemental ask a water elemental and air elemental to dance at the Halloween party. It focused almost entirely on the fire and water aspect, but the art is just too charming!

A Minotaur, a Satyr, and a Faun playing rock music at a big fun Halloween party. It's basically just a minotaur and two satyrs but close enough.

A Taniwha from New Zealand and a Bunyip from Australia go to visit the Loch Ness Monster. Never have three different nations' water-based cryptids looked so drat cuddly!!!

High above a sleeping city, a terrifying creature flies with huge spiky wings. It nailed the assignment, no notes.

Werewolves are throwing a Halloween party for Weretigers and Werecrocodiles. I wanted to see how it handled less common werebeast variants. Results varied, but this was it's best effort.

The King of the Werewolves howls at the full moon. Most successful of everything I tried. Absolutely love these.

And a few one-off honourable mentions:

A faun and a satyr having an epic pan-pipe battle. A better attempt at a faun than before, the wings are an interesting twist though.

A group of monsters are traveling home in a train. Man, that daily commute is really taking it out of Sully there!

A Minotaur asks a Satyr to Dance at the Halloween party. Aww, what a cute couple! Another example where it created something with genuine charm.

All the reptilian monsters are shocked that someone has brought a furry monster to the Halloween party. This Halloween, Jim Henson proudly presents...

An old sailing ship in a storm with giant tentacles rising from the sea around it. Man, this new HD remake of Return of the Obra Dinn is looking fly as hell!

All the werewolves laugh at the man who turned into a werehamster! My favourite part of this one is unshifted bro bottom centre. Finally, Moon-Moon knows he will not be the lamest in the pack anymore!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

hey bing shutup about my guns

The Sausages fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Oct 18, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

The Sausages posted:

hey bing shutup about my guns

I asked for "flintlock pistol" and "vietnam era service rifle" and it delivered no problem, but yeah, "gun" got me eggdogged.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?
I figured as much, but I can't work out the GPT logic that led to the word salad.

Tried for a Snoop tarot card, but "Snoop Dogg" is filtered as an input and his visage must be filtered as an output

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

XYZAB posted:

I asked for "flintlock pistol" and "vietnam era service rifle" and it delivered no problem, but yeah, "gun" got me eggdogged.
Using 'scifi sniper rifle' (in conjunction with 'still from action movie' as the first prompt) gave me a lot of slightly mutated tacticlol Barretts and EBRs, so I guess it was trained on CoD.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

One thing I would say it wasn't trained on was video game screen shots. I've tried to get N64/PS1/Old Dos looking stuff but the best it can do is some artsy version of pixel art.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Oh man, I love this guy

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Tarkus posted:

One thing I would say it wasn't trained on was video game screen shots. I've tried to get N64/PS1/Old Dos looking stuff but the best it can do is some artsy version of pixel art.
This was the best I got for a PS1 Reservoir Dogs game, with an awful lot of prompt tweaking:

Slightly more luck with 'super nintendo platform game by ocean software based on the movie reservoir dogs':

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023

Tarkus posted:

It actually seems like it has a ton of reference data specifically for Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

quote:

screenshot of Ocarina of Time, n64 graphics, Nintendo 64, 1999 3D, a beached whale speaking to camera, text bubble that says "aaaaooooooo", HUD, UI

I think using one of those gets the best results, though will often insert Link or HUD elements even if you don't want them, but it's also possible with some generic stuff.

quote:

screenshot of game, n64 graphics, 1999 3D, a beached whale speaking to camera, text bubble that says "aaaaooooooo"

N64 is probably the easiest specific-era 3D to get, though.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah, ChatGPT kept not allowing me to say "Playstation" or "PSX" last week. N64 generally seems to work, and throwing in "polygonal" and "low-poly" seems to do the job well enough. But it still does try to give a pixel art sheen half the time.

hydroceramics
Jan 8, 2014
Cloud strife Playstation 1 screenshot

Cloud strife n64 screenshot

Cloud strife low-poly 1990s 3d video game screenshot

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Well color me surprised. Looking at the prompts it looks like you sometimes really have to ask more than once for that particular style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Dalle is really bad about adding frames to things.

3D screenshot from a Let's Play of an N64 Columbo JRPG. PETER 'COLUMBO' FALK, in his signature rumpled trenchcoat, confronts a horrified, affluent, overweight man. The 3D game interface is minimalistic with few UI elements, and the only text box visible on the screen prominently displays the phrase 'One More Thing'.

Tunicate fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 18, 2023