Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ohtori Akio posted:

high T = see thru the bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Dokapon Findom posted:

Word. Don't let anyone play you!

i am awake and free of the matrix gonna drive my Boo-Ga'-Eee to save gaza

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Cookie Cutter posted:

Except those guys don't have morals either, they are just snakes slipping into the gaps. If the US domestic political climate was reversed they would be cheering for Israel.

and thats why we need to support joe biden. he has the moral clarity to stand behind our ally, israel.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

im looking around on twotter and im going insane that alot of the wierdo MMA and sigma grindset types being somehow morally better than all western libs on this. how the hell is this possible.

Antisemitism. All of my coworkers are absolutely aghast at the current happenings in Gaza and helped me out with coffee and work when I showed up tired after doing jail support on Monday. But this whole thing has also allowed them to be more open with their antisemitism.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mantis42 posted:

https://x.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714548090332463608?s=20

alright, mods are on fire, nows your chance to post your favorite slurs

Please tell me the happy meals were evacuated to safety.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Phigs posted:

Feels a bit rough to punish a person for an opinion that was dragged out of them.

Nah

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

comedyblissoption posted:

they dont believe they have a moral responsibility to politically support the current genocidal rapist president

Western Liberals are a lot more disciplined than people assume; they just don't give a poo poo about what they are saying most of the time...it is what they aren't talking about is what they care about.

The failure is to think they will have any other priority beyond a lust for power, even for a second.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Welcome to CSPAM

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

im looking around on twotter and im going insane that alot of the wierdo MMA and sigma grindset types being somehow morally better than all western libs on this. how the hell is this possible.

a lot of those dudes are just plain old antisemitic.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
So did the IDF release their incredibly impeccable proof yet

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

FlapYoJacks posted:

The timeline of the Al-ahli Arabia Baptist Hospital propaganda bombing effort post with timestamps and references:

thank you

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

the part about the backpack speaker is war crime apologia

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Ardennes posted:

All of this seems...off, there is no particular reason to be this overly aggressive, even if they are implicitly backing what Israel is doing. It just seems like kicking sand in the face of the entire Islamic world just for the sake of it.

People get defensive when they know they're wrong, especially liberals

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1714423379690729683

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/axios/status/1714585556749877349?s=20

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

you should assume that if any given missile hits gaza this week it's probably from Israel. lots of zionists forgetting their bayes

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

oh so it's not america actively working to spreading this war it's the savage arabs and their rage doing so.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

lumpentroll posted:

joe biden is literally retarded

Joe Biden is dotarded, actually

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hamas blew up their own hospital the same way Russia blew up their own pipe

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

dragging out opinions ftw

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

VoicesCanBe posted:

So did the IDF release their incredibly impeccable proof yet

Yes, it was a blatantly fake "intercepted call".

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

FlapYoJacks posted:

The timeline of propaganda:

- We blew up a hospital because Hamas was hiding there.
- It was a misfired Hamas rocket.
- We warned them to evacuate the hospital.
- Here are videos of a misfired Hamas rocket.
- OK, the timestamps/years are wrong. Here is the actual video of the misfired Hamas rocket.
- OK, that video also has the wrong timestamp.
- The death toll is exaggerated.
- Here is a supposed call between two Hamas agents with perfect clarity discussing the rocket explosion in excruciating detail, including names and locations, with terms like "Israeli shrapnel."
- We bombed the hospital garage, but there were no direct hits on the hospital.

I have seen the narrative outright change between a shower break, dinner, playing some days of Dave The Diver and even while I was brushing my teeth. Them settling on THAT after all of this amazes me.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Cookie Cutter posted:

Except those guys don't have morals either, they are just snakes slipping into the gaps. If the US domestic political climate was reversed they would be cheering for Israel.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

PhilippAchtel posted:

People get defensive when they know they're wrong, especially liberals

Yeah, it is just....a little high stakes at this point.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
IDF has clarified their statement to "What hospital, what?"

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the idf wants us to pictures those hamas guys like a villain from a 90s kids movie who doesn't realize that the PA is on while confessing to their crimes

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

https://twitter.com/MirzaMahan/status/1714377313691852938

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

larry parrishs entire gnomish extended family was camped in that parking lot only to be slaughtered by hamas

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

larry parrishs entire gnomish extended family was camped in that parking lot only to be slaughtered by hamas

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
larry riding a bottle rocket like slim pickens

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i wonder what Insane Clown Posse has to say on yhe situation in gaza

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

The spell has been broken, there will be no take backs from this, america and israel have drawn the line in the sand permanently. they have reminded the arab world as a whole why israel must be destroyed and have permanently re-ignited the palestinian cause in everyones hearts.

Well, Blowback season 5 will be a good one, I guess

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

:smith:

https://twitter.com/Hanine09/status/1713634838492627156?s=20

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
it's cool how biden can say with a straight face that he's going to request 100 billion dollars in war death and misery while we have like school superintendents saying "who's going to pay to feed these kids?" about meal cuts

just a rotten exquisite corpse society from one side of the tapestry to the other

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
Wrapping my head around these MMA freaks going against Israel, my best guess is they simply want to plunge the world into a constant war of all against all. I mean fair enough, the worthless rotting carcass of the Rules Based International Order got us to this position.

The Israeli-US axis is happy with constant war against all in their colonial territories, but they would like the heartland to remain peaceful thank you very much, as the beneficiaries of the war get to build giant groverhauses and multiple recent model trucks. So the additional chaos injected by more violent psychos is unwelcome.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/RT_com/status/1714594486653960288?s=20

quote:

Russia has always supported the creation of a Palestinian state, regardless of the escalation of the conflict, President Putin said.

He added that Palestinian society needs to strive for unity, but that is their business.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ohtori Akio posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Biden’s political stances, appearance and travel schedule make a lot of sense if he’s playing the cake eater role and anticipated not making it back from one of these international jaunts. Just about the worst thing you could do with him from a health perspective is fly him back and forth constantly.

Baudrillard posted:

In olden days the king (also the god) had to die - that was his strength. Today he does his miserable utmost to pretend to die, so as to preserve the blessing

Not saying biden is consciously a sacrificial lamb for some dark shadowy force in the DNC, but Gavin Newsome sure has been making political moves that look like someone’s about to break out the Cerebral Vascular Accident ray on a return flight.