Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
can i get rid of the weird transphobic guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Sleekly posted:

who gives a gently caress? i dont wanna hear about their nazi poo poo in here

dti posted:

I don't think it's in the best interest of children to believe the indefinite hell that the medical industry visits upon them constitutes a 'gender reassignment', and there's growing evidence to support this view, and a growing awareness about the lack of evidence for the opposite view. What constitutes 'saving' trans youth in the discourse is actually causing further suffering. The majority of the kids I have known have major trauma in the background, others have reasons that are so typically adolescent in scope that it's a travesty that we would encourage them to absolutize their own transient beliefs about their selves.

More to my point and why I mentioned it, if you're woke enough to believe that there is an ongoing transgender genocide, you'd hope that you'd recognize an actual genocide.

If you still think my view is reprehensible, I wouldn't be surprised. I consider the prevailing view to be too ideologically hampered to help anybody grow up to become a real live person. Sending kids who don't know they're gay yet to be sterilized, and robbing other children of their youth, is not why I signed up to be a doctor.

too late

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lmao Ohtori just peered into that dudes soul then turned him to ash

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Korean Boomhauer posted:

let him cook...

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Zudgemud posted:

Then do not evacuate those patients, you have obligations to all your other patients too and *faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

gently caress you.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Korean Boomhauer posted:

yes?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

quantifying bomb yields from twitter photos using my vast expertise of pl_badwater

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Yeag

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mods asking permission…

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Death By The Blues posted:

literally he didn't mention anything besides committing to Israel and signing off on genocide. Hezbollah time to start please...

i'll believe it when i see it. last think i saw was they just shot up another tank near lebanon.
also the iranian foreign minister says that time is over, but then just calls for muslim unity or something?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
idk if yall wanted to flame him for a bit before i tossed him lol. one sec.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

FlapYoJacks posted:

The timeline of propaganda:

- We blew up a hospital because Hamas was hiding there.
- It was a misfired Hamas rocket.
- We warned them to evacuate the hospital.
- Here are videos of a misfired Hamas rocket.
- OK, the timestamps/years are wrong. Here is the actual video of the misfired Hamas rocket.
- OK, that video also has the wrong timestamp.
- The death toll is exaggerated.
- Here is a supposed call between two Hamas agents with perfect clarity discussing the rocket explosion in excruciating detail, including names and locations, with terms like "Israeli shrapnel."
- We bombed the hospital garage, but there were no direct hits on the hospital.

over, what, 12 hours???

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Put that perma request in. Tally that kill

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

i hereby grant any and all mods permit to slay my posting enemies pending future revocation

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Horizon Burning posted:

over, what, 12 hours???

I should add links and timestamps to these points yeah. I think it's been around 12~ hours.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Breakfast All Day posted:

quantifying bomb yields from twitter photos using my vast expertise of pl_badwater

this is clearly demoman spam which is not only gay but also cancer

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Feels a bit rough to punish a person for an opinion that was dragged out of them. Just take note for forming your own opinion on them. I don't think they're inclined to keep talking about trans people.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
what do you think dragging out opinions is for

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
while we're at it let's have yours

corona familiar
Aug 13, 2021

Horizon Burning posted:

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUT THE RECORDING

sounds like you need to go to the mental gymnasium more. the soreness and inflexibility will subside with time

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Phigs posted:

Feels a bit rough to punish a person for an opinion that was dragged out of them. Just take note for forming your own opinion on them. I don't think they're inclined to keep talking about trans people.

have you got anything eating you up inside you'd like to share with the class

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

smarxist posted:

this is clearly demoman spam which is not only gay but also cancer

demoman spam? you can jump that crater even without atomizer equipped. quit spreading misinformation

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Korean Boomhauer posted:

woah, you're at a party with elon musk? take the shot 47

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Phigs posted:

drat, they must be a really cool poster other than that.
like that one guys friend that just wants to do a genocide, but is otherwise really cool!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

looking for the “reddit consensus “ when we know that the largest user of reddit was Eglin Airforce base which has published papers on how to swamp the social media discourse to give the impression of a consensus they want, is probably not a good idea

most people are horrified and know israel bombed the hospital

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
yep time to bring up elon musk for some reason hell yeah

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

back to bed dipshit

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
i retract my bad elon musk joke, until such time as he can be tied to the events in gaza

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I would simply build my hospital underground, or at least in an elaborate trench network.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

:yikes:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/business/status/1714571739231883371?s=20

Griz
May 21, 2001

Phigs posted:

if someone asks your opinion and you say "whatever i say will be wrong" and then you elaborate at length, you're the problem and you put yourself into that situation

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Can't really overstate how pathetic, useless and geriatric Biden looked in that presser, the worst president for the moment. This dude on Al Jazeera said it best, with that response from Biden "The worst is yet to come."

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
OK now I'm mad. gently caress this poo poo.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

SplitSoul posted:

gently caress you.

cool avi

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
:discourse:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
old senile lich king saying plestinians did the hospital bombing

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1714567821991014446?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Jel Shaker posted:

looking for the “reddit consensus “ when we know that the largest user of reddit was Eglin Airforce base which has published papers on how to swamp the social media discourse to give the impression of a consensus they want, is probably not a good idea

most people are horrified and know israel bombed the hospital

yeah, but based on the trump thread posters busting in and crying about their chud faves, sure they are horrified but they will not say anything against it lol.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
dragging someone's opinion out of them by nodding and eagerly suggesting they go on ftw.

anyways cool that the guy i felt i had to vote for just got on stage to back slap the genocide man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

thread getting real weird