Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I saw a guy on the internet saying that the surprising hospital explosion makes sense because hospitals have oxygen tanks. There’s some guy driving into Gaza with his massive oxygen truck so he can refill the massive oxygen tanks they keep topped like they would at any hospital in Gaza. Maybe the lovely missile fell on where all the huge oxygen tanks are, that must be what happened because there’s nothing else that it could be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

I've been avoiding politics for a few years now, but what can the Arab world realistically do at this point?

If they try to squeeze Europe with an oil embargo or close the Suez Canal, they'll be met with crippling sanctions. The only real power, Saudi Arabia, won't give a thought to what's happening in Palestine and will likely crush any attempt to have Arab solidarity in response to genocidal white solidarity.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
I see plenty of new horror overnight. War is bad.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

FizFashizzle posted:

Biden’s political stances, appearance and travel schedule make a lot of sense if he’s playing the cake eater role and anticipated not making it back from one of these international jaunts. Just about the worst thing you could do with him from a health perspective is fly him back and forth constantly.

Not saying biden is consciously a sacrificial lamb for some dark shadowy force in the DNC, but Gavin Newsome sure has been making political moves that look like someone’s about to break out the Cerebral Vascular Accident ray on a return flight.

I'm glad we've finally found out the real culprit behind this whole mess

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Rollie Fingers posted:

I've been avoiding politics for a few years now, but what can the Arab world realistically do at this point?

If they try to squeeze Europe with an oil embargo or close the Suez Canal, they'll be met with crippling sanctions. The only real power, Saudi Arabia, won't give a thought to what's happening in Palestine and will likely crush any attempt to have Arab solidarity in response to genocidal white solidarity.

Arabs are in fascist concentration camps, I dont think they can do anything. I wouldnt expect anything out of them.

The only people in a position to do anything are the Iranians, but they're busy issuing statements instead, the one red line that people are saying would lead to the iranians and their proxies striking back is if Gaza was invaded, but who knows,

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Rollie Fingers posted:

what the gently caress are you doing with that avatar

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

Wrapping my head around these MMA freaks going against Israel, my best guess is they simply want to plunge the world into a constant war of all against all. I mean fair enough, the worthless rotting carcass of the Rules Based International Order got us to this position.

The Israeli-US axis is happy with constant war against all in their colonial territories, but they would like the heartland to remain peaceful thank you very much, as the beneficiaries of the war get to build giant groverhauses and multiple recent model trucks. So the additional chaos injected by more violent psychos is unwelcome.

it's really not that hard they think that jews are trying to take over the world and sissify all the men

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lpzie…

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Rollie Fingers posted:

If they try to squeeze Europe with an oil embargo or close the Suez Canal, they'll be met with crippling sanctions.

Sanction what? What is the US and Europe gonna sanction these countries from? More weapons? Consumer goods? Raw materials? All those can be now gotten outside the western financial system and capital through China and Russia.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ughhhh posted:

Sanction what? What is the US and Europe gonna sanction these countries from? More weapons? Consumer goods? Raw materials? All those can be now gotten off of the western financial system and capital through China and Russia.

Latest round of sanctions: Banning all those disobedient overseas countries from investing in log cabin timeshares on a small remote mountain in Iowa.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rollie Fingers posted:

Overthrow complicit governments, most likely Jordan.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

Overthrow complicit governments, most likely Jordan.

Egypt is the big one that needs to be overthrown to make any real difference.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

smarxehst…

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1714596586662080623?s=20

quote:

Saudi Foreign Minister: We call on the international community to create conditions for peace in a way that guarantees the rights of the Palestinian people

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lmao his neck. theyre gonna have to pull it down for speeches soon like rolling back foreskin so his head can stick out

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/NBCNews/status/1714596986949640571?s=20

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

ughhhh posted:

Sanction what? What is the US and Europe gonna sanction these countries from? More weapons? Consumer goods? Raw materials? All those can be now gotten outside the western financial system and capital through China and Russia.

That’s a good point. Don’t know why I temporarily forgot Europe is a decaying sick man

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Death By The Blues posted:

holy poo poo the images out of Al-Shifa one of the largest hospitals in Gaza absolutely disgusting.

I've been scrolling the pictures and videos on Twitter and the human misery on display is almost indescribable. I'm just filled with a mixture of grief and rage seeing it. gently caress. :smith:

It's almost as if Israel keeps obliterating hospitals because they are sadistic bullies targeting people where they are most vulnerable and grouped together. It's beyond nauseating.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
saving private ryan, but its the idf so they all die due to the hannibal directive

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

see? like i said, you should expect less than nothing from these fash

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rollie Fingers posted:

Another darker (heh) response would get ready to fight in Lebanon.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I see the osint boys have found a photo of a parking lot from which they can fully reconstruct the events of yesterday using their zoom/enhance photoshop detective skills

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Leonard_Nosferatu posted:

Long time lurker, first time poster.
Just wanna say prayers up for the Palestinian people.
Death to America
Death to Israel

:blessed:

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

good morning death to israel and those who provide cover for its atrocities

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

so im guessing genocide joe went to basically tell everyone israel is great and to continue the green light for genocide

i didnt watch anything

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

egyptians are back in the streets protesting after a decade of fear and oppression

https://twitter.com/alarabytv/status/1714597310213058951?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

there was a big protest also at night at the main square of 6 october city

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

The Saudis are bitch-made.

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
Biden handlers: he will ask tough questions and we will investigate The Blast

Biden, first chance in public: *fist bump* yeah the other team did that

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
Lol Israel gonna ban al Jazeera

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

netanyahu crying and saying the world should be mad at hamas for the hospital bombing not us

https://twitter.com/ajarabic/status/1714596940631970068?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

fits my needs posted:

saving private ryan, but its the idf so they all die due to the hannibal directive

make it so the brothers have to kill each other and you got a real heart wrencher

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

Another darker (heh) response would get ready to fight in Lebanon.

The US is ready to flatten Lebanon if you look at their military response. Only hope I can see is if the Egyptian puppet regime is overthrown and there are multiple fronts opened against the zionists through Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Rollie Fingers posted:

It's less about realistic and more doing literally anything since the systematic slaughter of Palestinians began. Besides big local protests there's been nothing of substance. Even if their efforts would fail, isn't showing any kind of defiance worth it when millions of lives are being put in jeopardy?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Valleyant posted:

probably theres been hella incidents of them being harassed by cops/soldiers live.
also ya know, shelling all the international reporters in lebanon

theres a gazan reporter on AJE now saying she and other people went back to gaza city in the north to die with dignity in their homes, because israel keeps bombing the south and everywhere anyway.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Valleyant posted:

free al jazeera

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

The denial of the hospital bombing is making me mad online, ngl

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Welcome to the Day of Unprecedented Anger.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022

Rubellavator posted:

it's really not that hard they think that jews are trying to take over the world and sissify all the men

Israelis are also obsessed with the soy sissy vs based chad thing as well, except they think they can exert their masculine vitality by stealing homes of arabs and shooting them during their conscript duty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Welcome to the Day of Unprecedented Anger.

Can't wait to see how much more anger I have than yesterday looking forward to it