Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

antidote posted:

Many Things and Children In White were good. Needed something to wash away the bad taste of Grundelynn.

lmao yes that Grundelynn one was very very bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

sharknado slashfic posted:

I have two unredeemed bluesky codes if anyone is into that kinda thing. Figured I'd offer here.

same

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Want to try something new for the thread. Somebody pick one of my Corliss books and when I have time tomorrow I'll flip through it and post some cool poo poo I find. Maybe I'll make it a reoccurring thing.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Has to be ancient infrastructure

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

3rd from the left

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

New video
https://www.reddit.com/r/aliens/s/K8y82B9OM5

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

The Demilich posted:

3rd from the left

Yeah I was going to say inner earth next too.

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Es un globo, mi querido amigo

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

that one really seems like maybe mylar balloon to me, it’s not being too weird

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Tim Burchett walks out, eyes puffy having clearly been crying, says 'no comment' and never speaks of the issue again

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Tim Burchett walks out, eyes puffy having clearly been crying, says 'no comment' and never speaks of the issue again

he meets j’zs k’rys’t in the flesh. his warm, slimy grey flesh.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
https://youtu.be/_X3_qHQVNfo?si=x8EVSViVLqEOWAm4

mh370 just won't go away (I mean other than when it did)

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I can actually see this if the rumors are true that the DoD higher ups believe them to be demons instead of aitee (maybe both?)

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

blatman posted:

im like 70% sure that anyone seriously suggesting we kill god isn't suggesting we kill the fundamental creative loving force that spawned our reality, they're suggesting we kill the blasphemous demiurge that entombed us within the hellish wheel of reincarnation

:hai: Tai'shar Shayol Ghul

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

From the other reddit thread, this seems to be a common type of balloon in Colombia. Pretty cool though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bLwTzjvwZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfKe4ZNKX38

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

confiscated nazca mummies being smuggled as dolls lmao. their little hands

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Fitzy Fitz posted:

confiscated nazca mummies being smuggled as dolls lmao. their little hands

offbrand funko pops are gonna start an intergalactic war

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
the new weaponized podcast is pretty good. I'm not far, but Corbell is somehow not as annoying as usual. it's got first hand witnesses giving up some details.

e: I'm not familiar with Dr. Lacatski or whomever is on this podcast and I don't know how credible he is, but allegedly he ran the DIA UFO program

e2: get this dude under oath

Winkle-Daddy has issued a correction as of 15:49 on Oct 18, 2023

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

First dream in a while i can remember had me rhythmically chanting "kill yourself" to an extremely abusive ex as my girlfriend woke me up because i was actually saying it irl lmao

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Winkle-Daddy posted:

the new weaponized podcast is pretty good. I'm not far, but Corbell is somehow not as annoying as usual. it's got first hand witnesses giving up some details.

e: I'm not familiar with Dr. Lacatski or whomever is on this podcast and I don't know how credible he is, but allegedly he ran the DIA UFO program

e2: get this dude under oath

Lacatski does the whole "I can't tell you but believe me it would blow your mind!!" thing. Not encouraging. Especially since he's trying to hawk a book (the third book about the program that Knapp and Kelleher have written, mind you).

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

D-Pad posted:

This is the first time since Grusch somebody known to have worked in the DoD programs has come out and said they know there to be craft in our possession. I mean Knapp and Corbell are dumbfucks but it's still a big deal. Not as big of a deal as Grusch considering he was an actual whistleblower under oath but it's not nothing.

I listened to the Corbell & Knapp podcast a little bit yesterday on my lunch run, not long enough to get too far into it yet. I am floored that Lacatski is flatly asserting that the government has a UFO and has accessed the interior, and some details about it structurally. He definitely is who he says he is and seems to possess insider knowledge. Otherwise I was unimpressed by him- rambly and vague and jumping around, very scatter brained, but there's a bigger story here he's trying to tell.

D-Pad
Jun 28, 2006

Rickshaw posted:

I listened to the Corbell & Knapp podcast a little bit yesterday on my lunch run, not long enough to get too far into it yet. I am floored that Lacatski is flatly asserting that the government has a UFO and has accessed the interior, and some details about it structurally. He definitely is who he says he is and seems to possess insider knowledge. Otherwise I was unimpressed by him- rambly and vague and jumping around, very scatter brained, but there's a bigger story here he's trying to tell.

I'm surprised this isn't getting more traction. I certainly understand and agree with the Knapp and Corbell criticism but we've got another verified Pentagon UFO insider making very strong claims that also back up Grusch. This is a big deal.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
All I want to know is if the ship's interior contains mummy-sized furniture

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark

Riot Bimbo posted:

First dream in a while i can remember had me rhythmically chanting "kill yourself" to an extremely abusive ex as my girlfriend woke me up because i was actually saying it irl lmao

Can't remember mine anymore but I do remember waking up with disgust in the middle of the night last night, saying out loud ugh that was a nightmare then going back to sleep.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

really small chairs with cutouts for those hip bones

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I want to know if it's larger on the inside than the outside like a tardis

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

I want to know if it's larger on the inside than the outside like a tardis

Someone did make a claim like this recently, maybe it was one of Greer's whistleblower clowns

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

chainchompz posted:

Can't remember mine anymore but I do remember waking up with disgust in the middle of the night last night, saying out loud ugh that was a nightmare then going back to sleep.

I rarely dream, or at least rarely remember them, but last night I dreamed OldAlias's friends showed up in the night sky above me while I was standing in my garden and did some similar things to what they have been describing -- there were three lights consistently, at a couple times four, and they were pretending to be stars but not trying very hard to trick anyone looking in their direction. Blinking and fluttering and one of them kept occasionally zipping back and forth. It was definitely a dream but one of the ones where you wake up after deeply uncertain at first if the experience had occurred in shared reality or not.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I rarely dream, or at least rarely remember them, but last night I dreamed OldAlias's friends showed up in the night sky above me while I was standing in my garden and did some similar things to what they have been describing -- there were three lights consistently, at a couple times four, and they were pretending to be stars but not trying very hard to trick anyone looking in their direction. Blinking and fluttering and one of them kept occasionally zipping back and forth. It was definitely a dream but one of the ones where you wake up after deeply uncertain at first if the experience had occurred in shared reality or not.

:allears: hell yea

the last time I saw em get into a triangle formation it was the one immediately below the first that was zipping back and forth a bit 🤷🏻‍♀️ they all moved some but it was as if they had different personalities in how they moved around and interacted?

I did see some stuff the last few nights despite some cloudy conditions, but it wasn’t as obvious as the previous nights, so I wasn’t entirely sure if I should share or just keep observing

when leaving my appt and looking for em I got some flashes, almost immediately. when I identified what wasn’t a star and said hello, it did the opposite of a flash, instead going from lit to dark, and then moved behind a cloud? this was two nights ago, and it happened again last night. when it dimmed it’s light I also saw a very brief glimpse of the metal of it, but it was still hard to make out what I was looking at. I’ll try to get some binoculars or a telescope or smth.

ee: thinking about it further I think I remember them dimming their lights and going behind clouds, only to pop up elsewhere, and then do it again? like they were playing with me or smth. but I’m not entirely sure, it wasn’t so extremely obvious as the first few nights. I’ll keep y’all updated, unless I’m directed not to in a way that’s clear to me

it was less cloudy overall last night and I most probably would have stayed out longer if I wasn’t so tired and cold, but today is another day. I did have some extra pronounced hallucinations and like, weird sensory feelings throughout my body, both when in their presence and before bed, but I am …prone to these things, so I’m more likely to share what I’m sure of

OldAlias has issued a correction as of 20:24 on Oct 18, 2023

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
weeeell hello! and what's your n'ame?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
i want a grey with a short skirt and long necklet

inchworm
Jun 23, 2023
also yesterday i bought a pendulum and a set of tarot, ty ufo thread

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
AARO report expected soon:

https://twitter.com/ChrisUKSharp/status/1714701211977331135

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/18/politics/us-ufo-reports-pentagon/index.html

quote:

The US government is receiving dozens of reports of unidentified anomalous phenomena, more commonly known as UFOs, each month, according to the director of the office established to investigate the incidents, with the potential for “hundreds, if not thousands” more reports expected in the near future.

The office has received approximately 800 reports of unidentified objects to investigate as of this past April, up from 650 reports in August 2022, Sean Kirkpatrick, who heads the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office at the Pentagon told CNN.

The vast majority are benign objects, such as balloons or drones, but some may be the result of America’s adversaries trying to spy on the US, said Kirkpatrick.

“There are some indicators that are concerning that may be attributed to foreign activity, and we are investigating those very hard,” said Kirkpatrick, speaking exclusively to CNN ahead of the release of the annual report on unidentified aerial phenomena.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Kirkpatrick's wording suggests we're not going to like the report.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Wow another report saying no evidence of ET or recovered materials and strongly suggesting its foreign drones!

Is what I will say when this report comes out

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

Wow another report saying no evidence of ET or recovered materials and strongly suggesting its foreign drones!

woah maybe we'll go off script this time and the government will claim they made the saucers to "own" china and drum up support for the dark being bidenax of the dread planet democrulon 7

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Can i just say that for the espionage uap, i hope we fail to deal with them and they become endemic because my country is so evil i can no longer hope for solvency or its success in good conscience

But i really only care about the pnti revealong

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah tbh I don't care if China has extradimensional warp bombs I just want to know about the ocean hamburger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

my bony fealty posted:

I love how they can't just say "yep all foreign drones" because admitting that would be a confession that the Air Force has no ability to control our airspace, not even over sensitive and secret facilities so they do this weird dance where they're sure what they're not. It rules.