Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

are we the baddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Cao Ni Ma posted:

You do not understand the point the monarchist Marxist is trying to make

i get pretty tired of scrolling past ff posts when he's posting 30 pages of scans from textbooks about the minutiae of obscure 19th century military history but those were some pretty good posts

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

mdemone posted:

The US intelligence apparatus definitely knows who fired it, where it came from, and what kind of aircraft fired it. They also probably have live satellite video of the missile before it strikes.

Literally, yes, it goes to a comptroller.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Ah, I see some people haven't met the resident artillery officer.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al! posted:

sometimes i stand next to my barbie shelf, look out my suburban window and think "drat, it sucks theres so much suffering in the world"

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

OctaMurk posted:

are we the baddies

We have been since the beginning. The country was built on slavery and genocide, and still runs off of slavery and genocide to this day.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol that's some implausible deniability

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1714638842244858336?t=QgylypmqueFy4u2ur7eZPg&s=19

Hey IDF, if you knew what's good for you, you'd start shutting the gently caress up right about now instead of feuding with western journalists. Also "genocidal terrorist organization" lol the projection

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
It took me till Wednesday or Thursday to have the courage to say, ‘I don’t think it would be good for America if we are seen as responsible for killing Palestinian children,’” they said. There was awkward silence like a pin could drop, and I’m like, ‘Are they going to report me to the House Un-American Activities Committee?’

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

We have been since the beginning. The country was built on slavery and genocide, and still runs off of slavery and genocide to this day.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i love how the sean king post is about how opposing the Man has taken so much from them when sean's whole deal is siphoning money off of other progressive causes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he's like a remora, a limpet, an aoc

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
The Permaban Brown Moses SAD thread, at least, is going well. :unsmith:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Hatebag posted:

lol that's some implausible deniability

"Implementation of this proposed sale will require travel of U.S. Government or contractor representatives to Israel on a temporary basis for program technical support and management oversight."

Could you FIA the program office records?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Oh, ok. So it was a hellfire missile (or similar) fired from a drone.

It'd be cool if someone could gather some measurements and debris for actual identification.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
A number of staff at national security agencies have passed around a Jewish Currents essay from a scholar who suggested Israel is seeking to carry out a genocide, the U.S. official said.

The officials want high-level Americans to acknowledge past analyses that estimate tens of thousands of deaths in the kind of ground invasion of Gaza that Israel is preparing to launch. Many more people will likely be permanently displaced.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

The impact crater is small because most of the damage was absorbed by people

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

"Implementation of this proposed sale will require travel of U.S. Government or contractor representatives to Israel on a temporary basis for program technical support and management oversight."

Could you FIA the program office records?

i don't think foia would work for military secrets. that would be pretty exploitable lol

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1714638842244858336?t=QgylypmqueFy4u2ur7eZPg&s=19

Hey IDF, if you knew what's good for you, you'd start shutting the gently caress up right about now instead of feuding with western journalists. Also "genocidal terrorist organization" lol the projection

this is like when everyone rushed to believe the infidels lies about 9/11, but as soon as there is confirmation that bush did it they need "verification"

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Brings back memories of Colin Powell and WMD RVs

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
https://twitter.com/Shayan86/status/1714660234638016963

BBC verify post a bunch of unverified speculation

Iverron
May 13, 2012

JDAM joe biden’s approval rating lmao

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

RedQueen posted:

I was just reading about this hospital a bit. It was the oldest and only Christian hospital in Gaza, they gave care to 45,000 Gazans a year. It was run by these two:

https://vimeo.com/796436425

Not sure if they survived. Israel bombed the home of the medical director (old guy in video) a few days ago:

quoting so I can use this to maybe help deprogram some folk later :smith:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1714641727951405296

Embarrassed to say I had to stop myself from bursting out laughing at work

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Dmitri-9 posted:

osint has made journalists dumber and lazier and brown moses should be fired into the sun lol

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1714537107320873347?t=neqle6YpX5YLrJiqZ9u-Qg&s=19

lol

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

it's settled.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ben shapino posted:

it's settled.

yeah that's the whole problem with israel

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Ehsrael

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Rubellavator posted:

also I don't think I've seen this posted yet, this was the spokesman who initially said they bombed the hospital's excuse for deleting his tweet

https://twitter.com/HananyaNaftali/status/1714400598991261966

like they expect us to believe he was getting his main information from public news.
just accidentally posted that the idf airstriked a hospital and it was good actually, as folks do

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Stringent posted:

i think that even having expertise in the field isn't a reason to get into the argument because there isn't enough good data for even an expert to use effectively.

it's a dumb argument to get into when all you have is blurry photos on twitter.

israel did it and that's enough, it's a dumb argument to get in to.

What is happening is that some idiots are saying that a small crater is indicative of a small munition and you have an actual munitions expert come in and say "thats not the case, if you use a 2k pound bomb thats built to use energy efficiently then it wont leave a big crater. Big craters are inefficient unless thats the thing you want from the explosion"

He is shooting down the idea that isreal didnt do it because the crater is small

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Spaced God posted:

I love the idea that Gaza can't have loving concrete and the doctors have to drink saline from the IV bags to survive but they also have hospitals well stocked with liquid oxygen and also some bonus extra spicy Hamas explosives.

Also lmao imagine if Hamas had rockets that could kill 1000 people per shot. Palestine would have been glazed years ago if that had been the case

Sorry sometimes it's nice to put this poo poo in writing because it's so loving insane people believe it
Your last point is what's been really driving me mad. Suddenly Hamas or 'the other team' have this capability??? lol it's all so loving lazy and stupid
death to Israel, death to america

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

ben shapino posted:

it's settled.

It's not quite the final solution they are looking for.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Dmitri-9 posted:

we asked a "PhD Eisenhower Defence Fellow at the NATO Defence College" and a "member of the Editorial Board of the Scientific and Technical Journal "Weapons and Equipment" at the Central Scientific Research Institute of Arms and Military Equipment of the Armed Forces of Ukraine" and they both said nah

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

is that the picture i think it is

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

yeah that's the whole problem with israel

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

OctaMurk posted:

It took me till Wednesday or Thursday to have the courage to say, ‘I don’t think it would be good for America if we are seen as responsible for killing Palestinian children,’” they said. There was awkward silence like a pin could drop, and I’m like, ‘Are they going to report me to the House Un-American Activities Committee?’

I mean yes, that is the level of insanity around this topic. Anyone in the media not 100% going along with the IDF narratives is never going to be seen again outside of a self promoted sub stack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

blind faith in IDF propaganda US intelligence exonerating Israel of all war crimes because I am a loving mark