Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Biplane posted:

RIP to a king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://i.imgur.com/cV3EyjE.mp4

FouRPlaY
May 5, 2010

Baron von Eevl posted:

Well I guess I'll just check the ol leper colony and see what happened this ti-

:yikeseroo:

I was hoping someone would post the reason so I didn't have to go check myself, but I think this adds to experience.

Everyone go look on your own.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What groups did he post links to (I will accept no more than five comedy answers to this question)

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

FouRPlaY posted:

I was hoping someone would post the reason so I didn't have to go check myself, but I think this adds to experience.

Everyone go look on your own.

From the first reactions I was like "oh no is this Randaconda again" and then I saw "RIP to a king" and I figured "well they probably wouldn't react like THAT if it was..."

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

zoux posted:

What groups did he post links to (I will accept no more than five comedy answers to this question)
Al-Qaeda
ISIS
Wagner

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

zoux posted:

Georgia Tech SOFT

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

The link posted to was actually a link to their own Only Fans page called "ham rear end" and this was a big misunderstanding.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Inceltown posted:

The link posted to was actually a link to their own Only Fans page called "ham rear end" and this was a big misunderstanding.

hoisted by his own petard

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

zoux posted:

Columbia House

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Lowtaxs Patreon

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Apparently ekuNNN didn't actually post any links and it was just a really bad joke.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Well, that wasn't what I expected at all...

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
I didn't, but every time I read this sentence I immediately start hearing that "No, No" song in my head. Was I wrong? It doesn't matter. Your warnings are useless! What have they done to us?!

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Not mod sasing but if Ekunn linked to Hamas it sounds more like a joke than a serious post.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://packaged-media.redd.it/cguq...e4c373cc512#t=0

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

I love how you can tell by the fact that this is being recorded that there was probably a prior argument about whether or not the car would fall off.

"I'm telling you man, it's going to slip."
"gently caress off!"
"Well, okaaaay..." *pulls out phone*

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

You can't park there mate

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Judging by the people it seems to be somewhere in NL, so have no doubt that everyone in a 100m radius told the driver exactly what they thought.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Darth Brooks posted:

Not mod sasing but if Ekunn linked to Hamas it sounds more like a joke than a serious post.

You can take a joke too far.

"Donate to Hamas if you wanna help out :v:"

vs.

"Go to this website and donate to terrorists here!!"

edit:

Taeke posted:

Apparently ekuNNN didn't actually post any links and it was just a really bad joke.

Well poo poo. Though the ban reason specifically says there was links. Though 'mods say' and AMAB and all that :v:

The General has a new favorite as of 19:36 on Oct 18, 2023

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

The General posted:

You can take a joke too far.

"Donate to Hamas if you wanna help out :v:"

vs.

"Go to this website and donate to terrorists here!!"

EkuNNN did the former:

speng31b posted:

I initially IK edited it and also reported the post, i re-read what i edited in and the report i made to check if anything could have been interpreted as direct linking but i think it was pretty clear that it was just a very lovely joke that should not have been made in the palestine charity thread.

that said even if you want to edit the perma reason to clarify things, that user sucks for their history of epic cool zone poo poo and should not be freed.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Can folk stop hotlinking these reddit images. They don't seem to work, just a 403.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Aramoro posted:

Can folk stop hotlinking these reddit images. They don't seem to work, just a 403.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

same. Both my PC and the awful app for android

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The problem with the internet is that it's full of normal people, who suck, and are stupid as poo poo, and corporations, who all work to make everything suck as much as possible, and be as tedious and expensive as possible, so they can sell you the premium version that sucks less but not much less, and normal people, who accept all of this bullshit so now you have to as well. We're going to have to invent a new internet without normal people on it. My life is a constant flight away from normal people. gently caress off normal people you are yucky.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Karate Bastard posted:

The problem with the internet is that it's full of normal people, who suck, and are stupid as poo poo, and corporations, who all work to make everything suck as much as possible, and be as tedious and expensive as possible, so they can sell you the premium version that sucks less but not much less, and normal people, who accept all of this bullshit so now you have to as well. We're going to have to invent a new internet without normal people on it. My life is a constant flight away from normal people. gently caress off normal people you are yucky.

OK, but do reddit images work on your machine? Read the room here

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Ya they do

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I can see all the reddit images cry for me for I am out of tears

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Darth Brooks posted:

I can’t blame Jeffrey too much for banning someone whose actions might get him a visit from Top Men.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Darth Brooks posted:

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Flyinglemur posted:

same. Both my PC and the awful app for android

And that's why developers loving suck because they don't work for me on the Awful app. Presumably some or all of you are logged into reddit or not logged in, whichever makes them work.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I'm not logged in to reddit, I don't even have a reddit account :smug:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Neither do I pluck mine eyes

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Can't remember if it was this thread or the OSHA thread where someone came in white knighting tow truck drivers being super professional and great at their jobs at all times.

Bodnoirbabe
Apr 30, 2007

Aramoro posted:

And that's why developers loving suck because they don't work for me on the Awful app. Presumably some or all of you are logged into reddit or not logged in, whichever makes them work.

Those links don't work for me either. I've tried copying the link and putting it into a browser and it still just gives me a 403. I'm on the mobile app. I've decided everyone can't see them and the people who say they can are trolls. This makes me feel better when the tears become overwhelming.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
For me, anytime someone posts a link to a video hosted by Discord instead of playing it back, it just wants to download.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

CainFortea posted:

Can't remember if it was this thread or the OSHA thread where someone came in white knighting tow truck drivers being super professional and great at their jobs at all times.

It was this one.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
While ekuNNN was admittedly a big contributor to this thread and there are those who might take pleasure in his ban, this thread is not the place to argue it out.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021

Aramoro posted:

As a resident of Edinburgh, how did your run at the festival go then? It sounds like you'd fit right in.

In fact even better if you didn't bother writing any material like literally half the shows. They need to put hard limits on the amount of improv shows.

Hey at least I know what a punchline is