Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Scarabrae posted:

Heckuva job Bibi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lmao so petty

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1714770606829236251

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

so weird…why am I seeing donald rumsfelds face when I look at chuck schumer

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

pretty cool that Biden will be remembered as one of our best presidents by the, excuse me, libtard historians. but you know what they say about victors so I guess its fair

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Atrocious Joe posted:

Doctor who was at the hospital that was bombed
https://twitter.com/GhassanAbuSitt1/status/1714724444843745605

Also the Palestine Red Crescent Society (@PalestineRCS) has videos on twitter of airstrikes very close to Al Quds hospital in the last hour

Readers added context they thought people might want to know:

The Hospital wasn't bombed, only the parking lot was hit, and it wasn't bombed it was errant rocket debris igniting flammable materials at the scene.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

for every one vote lost in Dearborn we gain 2 in a Florida retirement community.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
My grandpa is senile with dementia and my most recent conversation with him was more cogent than that

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

I guess the plan is to make Iran and its allies go all in and assume that the US can handle them all.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Also I got to say that I had thought even though I personally can’t stop any of this from happening I couldn’t shy away from it, at the very least as a human being I need to be a witness to these crimes.

My mental health is suffering and even admitting that feels like a slap in the face of people forcing themselves to drink sea water.

DTI

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol 20 trucks supposedly in a war zone getting bombed 24/7 on a road that gets bombed mhmm

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The Michigan National Guard is getting deployed to Dearborn before this war is over

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

canadian media (CTV) is just uncritically accepting the IDF version of events and has completely muddied the waters wrt the al-Ahli Arab Hospital bombing. feels really isolating knowing that the idf definitely did that poo poo but also that you sound increasingly crazy for voicing that position.

Saw some images on Al Jazeera English's livestream that made me feel sick.

death to israel

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Soleimani in the bag

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Probably Magic posted:

Lot of people emphasize American Evangelism in our support for Israel, but this country is antisemitic as hell, we don't care about religion. I think it has more to do with the World War II mythos, that Israel is "proof" we emancipated the camps and did war justly, thus justifying every venture since. To surrender that mythos by allowing for a reform of the region is to surrender the myth of American exceptionalism. All conservative evangelism is ultimately civil religion once baked down to basics.

a bunch of dead Israelis are the material component to the evangelical Summon Rapture spell so they need them in the spell component pouch till prophecy time op

and tbh those types are probably lining up an unsaved person to pet sit for them looking at the news

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Scarabrae posted:

Also I got to say that I had thought even though I personally can’t stop any of this from happening I couldn’t shy away from it, at the very least as a human being I need to be a witness to these crimes.

My mental health is suffering and even admitting that feels like a slap in the face of people forcing themselves to drink sea water.

DTI

log off

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I was distracted by work all day and I am distressed but not surprised that America is taking the stupid/evil position and the media are running with it full tilt

America is just the worst. I mean, except for israel

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Al! posted:

rofl i cant believe it

skill issue i can easily believe it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

So Biden gave full backing to Israel possibly starting WW3. Israel can bomb whoever they want and if it starts a regional war, America is willing to go all in.

AnemicChipmunk
Oct 23, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

Golbal Intifada

hello mudda
hello fadda
I’ll support
da golbal intifada

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

my soul is clean i didn't vote for genocide joe

who coulda thought this guy would be evil?!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gripweed posted:

So Biden gave full backing to Israel possibly starting WW3. Israel can bomb whoever they want and if it starts a regional war, America is willing to go all in.

plane biden said otherwise lol. who knows what president pudding brains told hitler 2

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

for every one vote lost in Dearborn we gain 2 in a Florida retirement community.

Great to trade Somali votes in critical Minnesota and Arab votes in even more criticial Michigan for half-dead Evangelical liches in Florida and Arizona who will never vote democratic.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Raskolnikov38 posted:

plane biden said otherwise lol. who knows what president pudding brains told hitler 2

Let's be real Biden himself doesn't remember what he told hitler 2

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
bibi is the only one who knows what was said in their meeting and he'll just say whatever he wants it to have been

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Al! posted:

thinking about the idf marching into gaza and getting completely owned and all their tanks blown up on day 1, a pleasant thought

God/Allah-willing, a bunch of the Javelins from Ukraine made their way to Gaza

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ram dass in hell posted:

skill issue i can easily believe it

its a gat drat figure of speech!!!! of course biden is a genocidal maniac

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

spacemang_spliff posted:

Maybe slightly late but it dawned on me why Israel and the Biden Harris administration decided to so quickly muddy the waters on Israel attacking a hospital, and it's solely a message for American liberal Zionists like Amy Schumer. She is, to use the parlance of our times, woke. She's going to agree that the US has done all kinds of heinous poo poo and is a country founded on the slavery of Africans and the genocide of native Americans. She thinks islamophobia and orientalism is bad. So the genocide of the Palestinians by the settler colonial Israeli regime, which fundamentally she supports albeit quietly, is going to give her a tummy ache. Israel and the US lying about murdering hundreds of civilians assuages this contradiction for her and others like her. She's not a bad person she's not like the chuds who full throat support the genocide, she's a good person who wants a bloodless ethnic cleansing. If the Gazans blew themselves up then there's no guilt in supporting Israels crimes

Amy Schumer seemed pretty pro-bloody genocide, I dunno. Sadly, it's becoming obvious it was for the Vox-addicts who love to Awkshwually anything in favor of establishment narrative views, so giving them a counternarrative to gravitate around and chant that any divergence is conspiracy theory appears to be working. Also think that's RFK Jr's whole point of existing too, unwitting as he is.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/SenFettermanPA/status/1714724239943565421

This is probably the brain damage talking, right?

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

AnemicChipmunk posted:

hello mudda
hello fadda
I’ll support
da golbal intifada

Gollum Intifada

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcmagic posted:

hes a dipshit ogre

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

HallelujahLee posted:

lol 20 trucks supposedly in a war zone getting bombed 24/7 on a road that gets bombed mhmm

One truck for every 100k people in Gaza. That should be fine.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mcmagic posted:

lol and you rubes supported him

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

PawParole posted:

Great to trade Somali votes in critical Minnesota and Arab votes in even more criticial Michigan for half-dead Evangelical liches in Florida and Arizona who will never vote democratic.

it’s like with student debt, for profit medicine, or austerity - this is what the dems believe in, and they’re willing to lose elections rather than violate those principles.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

VoicesCanBe posted:

Let's be real Biden himself doesn't remember what he told hitler 2

That's why Bibi recorded it! :haw:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Majorian posted:

God help me I will learn to manage my anxiety.

trust me u won't
nobody will

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Al! posted:

lol and you rubes supported him

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Lmao Jordan officially 'not buying it'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!