Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Probably Magic posted:

It says so much about Ukraine's self-image that as opposed to identifying with Palestine like colonized power Ireland does, they identify with Israel, heavily at that.

It's solidarity with white supremacy. It's very straightforward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

Obiden is one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse: naptime

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

i love u al but ur wrong bud
he definitely didn't

the stuff he did sucks, but he was way more effective at ramming his poo poo through

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lol if Trump was in power right now he would have ordered strikes on Syria and Lebanon like he has done in the past. Remember this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

of course, they were enforcing apartheid by setting their iPhone alarm clocks instead of having something called ‘night watch’ or so many of the dudes wouldnt have been caught in bed.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

voting is the only permissible political action but they’ll still poo poo all over you for doing it

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

bibi and trump hate each other tho so it would be funny

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Israel confirming they have attacked parts of Syria and will continue to do so

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1714782329992782317

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

the only thing that could possibly be funnier than sleepwalking through a genocide is if Obiden licked a power outlet thinking it’s ice cream, and then we get to see how President Xanax deals with the biggest middle eastern crisis in 50 years.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

the stuff he did sucks, but he was way more effective at ramming his poo poo through

such as? i'm open to hating on biden. the dude sucks.
i just don't see how he's worse than trump

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Death By The Blues posted:

lol if Trump was in power right now he would have ordered strikes on Syria and Lebanon like he has done in the past. Remember this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

There were little risk for those strikes, and Syria was warned beforehand, it really wasn't a comparable situation. Biden wants to take on every Muslim at the same time.

So to be honest, the recent news coming out of Iran seems to directly contradict the story that the Iranians are ready to revolt at any moment and "universally hate Palestinians."

Turdfuzz posted:

What was the worst thing that Trump did, supreme court justices (which any Republican would have appointed) or COVID (which Biden actually completely hosed up on himself)? Trump is a moron and a lovely, but Biden has been one of the worst presidents this country has ever had.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 00:27 on Oct 19, 2023

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Also claiming they have destroyed a Hezbollah convoy in Syria

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1714783820476547148

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

hes currently supporting genocide op that puts him on par at this point

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Biden won Michigan by 150k votes in 2020

He's going to get completely steamrolled there, and everywhere else, in 2024. Inshallah

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

if trump calls biden "genocide joe" i will vote for him

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is this real

https://twitter.com/dulltakes/status/1714765900740452699?s=20

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

agreed?

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022

BearsBearsBears has issued a correction as of 00:28 on Oct 19, 2023

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Turdfuzz posted:

Well he just endorsed a genocide

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Donald the Dove. This isn’t hard

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i feel like emotions are running high right now

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Ardennes posted:

There were little risk for those strikes, and Syria was warned beforehand, it really wasn't a comparable situation. Biden wants to take on every Muslim at the same time.

So to be honest, the recent news coming out of Iran seems to directly contradict the story that the Iranians are ready to revolt at any moment and "universally hate Palestinians."

It's been wild to see the US go from a decade and half of being able to competently exploit existing religious and ethnic divisions in West Asia, to threatening to fight literally everyone at the same time

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

rightfully so

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

fair enough

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

What a loving ghoul. Aaron, not Adam.

The liberal journalist class gladly cheer on genocide and then scold you for not supporting the guy cheerleading it, while crying crocodile tears about the poor people of Gaza. Worse than chuds, worse than open Nazis.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

the only thing that could possibly be funnier than sleepwalking through a genocide is if Obiden licked a power outlet thinking it’s ice cream, and then we get to see how President Xanax deals with the biggest middle eastern crisis in 50 years.

"The ongoing hahahaha crisis in palen-HAHAHAHAHAHA-stine weighs heavy on our hearts. Just like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ( and then she starts singing mary had a little lamb for some reason)

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

no that’s clearly the idf reaction

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Honky Mao posted:

George Bush is still alive?

no

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Popy posted:

if trump calls biden "genocide joe" i will vote for him

trump's largest bloc of voters would love nothing more than a regional nuclear war in the mid east.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

taking control of the supreme court for generations was one, ramming through lesser judicial appts even when he didnt have party control of congress. thats probably the big one

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

joe biden sucks but to think that trump would be less pro-israel somehow is silly imo that's all i'm trying to say

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Atrocious Joe posted:

It's been wild to see the US go from a decade and half of being able to competently exploit existing religious and ethnic divisions in West Asia, to threatening to fight literally everyone at the same time

I don't think American "experts" still really know the Shia and Sunni Islam, they just lucked out in Iraq (and it confused them why Sunnis in Syria actually were supporting Assad as well).

Turdfuzz posted:

joe biden sucks but to think that trump would be less pro-israel somehow is silly imo that's all i'm trying to say

I don't think Trump would be as openly pro-Israeli as Biden is being right now, so no. I don't know if an American president could be more aggressive at this point beyond just bombing Gaza themselves.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

There's no meaningful difference in foreign policy (the US will always support genocide) when different parties occupy the White House and Congress, that covenant was sealed long ago when they 360 noscoped JFK.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Ardennes posted:

What was the worst thing that Trump did, supreme court justices (which any Republican would have appointed) or COVID (which Biden actually completely hosed up on himself)? Trump is a moron and a lovely, but Biden has been one of the worst presidents this country has ever had.

tore up the Iran deal, easily the worst thing he did. basically put the boot back on the neck of Iran for no reason at all.

this statement has nothing to do with Biden whatsoever, you asked what the worst thing Trump did was and I answered

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

There's no meaningful difference in foreign policy (the US will always support genocide) when different parties occupy the White House and Congress, that covenant was sealed long ago when they 360 noscoped JFK.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
God its gonna be funny for libs this time around to vote shame people while continuous coverage of genocide and forever war plays in the background

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ardennes posted:

Let's be honest, Trump wouldn't have gone as hard or as open on the issue of Gaza as Biden has, he just doesn't usually operate like that. He wouldn't have been pro-Hamas but he would have waffled a bit and called them horrible guys and a "terrible" situation and who knows who blew up the hospital etc etc. He actually has some political instincts and wouldn't stick his neck out like Biden. The press would be roasting him for it as well.

At this point, the US is very quickly become radioactive in the Muslim world. Who knows how it ends but Biden if he was just a bit more neutral could have countered a lot of it. Also, Biden is clearly overstretching American resources and banking a lot on those carriers as well.

There is a point where you have to admit that while Trump is a right populist, Biden's foreign policy is actually globally destabilizing. The US is in fact on planet Earth as well and Americans should keep it in mind.

I think Israel is a bad example for Trump because as he showed by moving the embassy to Israel, he actually is willing to do zionist bidding. He'd absolutely be going on about how Hamas are some "bad guys" and hoping Israel "roots them out." It'd be the same reaction, complete with repeating the lies about beheaded children and phantom Hamas hospital hits.

But he wouldn't be in Ukraine as well loving around, so your final paragraph stands. Trump objectively has a smidgen better foreign policy because he believes, for whatever reason, that war's bad for business. Biden meanwhile loves the moral umbrage. It's why he weirdly ranted against Apartheid, an objectively good decision, but also is down for loving up Iraq, Palestine, Ukraine, etc. He just loves the feeling of international superiority. And in the process, has failed to advance diplomatic relations with any country that isn't Ukraine or (lol) Ireland.

Probably Magic has issued a correction as of 00:36 on Oct 19, 2023

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Turdfuzz posted:

ukraine is in a full scale war with russia and the middle east is on the verge of erupting

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Turdfuzz posted:

at least with trump there’s the chance he’d accidentally say that he supports Palestine and then bizarrely stick to his statement forever and shape policy around him always having had that position just to not be called out on it

he could like draw new territory lines on Israel’s map with a sharpie and poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

when the nukes fly libs will be in cspam posting that at least trumps not in office