Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Donald the Dove. This isn’t hard

yup

yellowcar posted:

may allah awaken the people and see the evildoings of israel and the united states

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

err posted:

Biden is starting the draft on Thursday

i encourage nobody to look up where the word fragging originated from

this is extremely ill-advised to do so.

please do not google the word fragging.

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Oh I actually watched the video this time and also lol’d at the end

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

starting to reach the point where there's no point in what i say because everyone's too intoxicated

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Ardennes posted:

I don't think American "experts" still really know the Shia and Sunni Islam, they just lucked out in Iraq (and it confused them why Sunnis in Syria actually were supporting Assad as well).

I don't think Trump would be as openly pro-Israeli as Biden is being right now, so no. I don't know if an American president could be more aggressive at this point beyond just bombing Gaza themselves.

If you read the official American army history of the Iraq war they were close to being thrown out of Iraq by the Iraqi restiance before AQI started blowing up Shia shrines

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Turdfuzz posted:

starting to reach the point where there's no point in what i say because everyone's too intoxicated

The best conversation is also when everyone is tipsy and accidentally spills the tea.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

err posted:

Biden is starting the draft on Thursday

don’t steal my flow

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

tore up the Iran deal, easily the worst thing he did. basically put the boot back on the neck of Iran for no reason at all.

this statement has nothing to do with Biden whatsoever, you asked what the worst thing Trump did was and I answered

The Iran deal was a dead letter, and Biden has nothing to restore it. I would normally agree, but Biden has pushed things so far in the last 48 hours, it is hard to see even Trump go that far even if he recognized Jerusalem. Biden is openly pushing for a regional war while hundreds of thousands of people are in the streets, it is hard to go that far.

That isn't even including Ukraine/Russia, and Biden has openly been pulling crap in Latin America as well, so that is no different.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 00:37 on Oct 19, 2023

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

salartarium posted:

The best conversation is also when everyone is tipsy and accidentally spills the tea.

i found out that the saudi army is like the old british army in that people purchase their comissions

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

these hypotheticals about genocide joe and trump are dumb imo they're both fervent pro-israel supporters

at the end of the day they're both garbage like every other american president

icecastle
Jun 9, 2008

Ardennes posted:

What was the worst thing that Trump did, supreme court justices (which any Republican would have appointed) or COVID (which Biden actually completely hosed up on himself)? Trump is a moron and a lovely, but Biden has been one of the worst presidents this country has ever had.

jesus christ

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

mcmagic posted:

Biden is going to do the war of civilizations that Bush just couldn't get going?

reminds me of this old clip with the 7 countries in 5 years plan that Bush and Crew had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWxKn-1S8ts&t=68s

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

voting for president desnt matter anyways just pick the funnier guy

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Ardennes posted:

I don't think American "experts" still really know the Shia and Sunni Islam, they just lucked out in Iraq (and it confused them why Sunnis in Syria actually were supporting Assad as well).

I don't think Trump would be as openly pro-Israeli as Biden is being right now, so no. I don't know if an American president could be more aggressive at this point beyond just bombing Gaza themselves.

He would still be furious at Bibi for refusing to back him during the 2020 election.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

i would be a good president but im much too normal.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

yes
thank you

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Stairmaster posted:

is this real

How could any sane person think that recording is legitimate

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Death By The Blues posted:

God its gonna be funny for libs this time around to vote shame people while continuous coverage of genocide and forever war plays in the background

If trump gets elected america could lose the forever wars! We cannot stop murdering browns and asians !

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
USA has eased sanctions on Venezuela for oil, gas, and gold. This is reportedly in response to Maduro giving in on some sort of elections demand.

I think that it is a cover reason and the usa knows this is about to go regional.

Congrats everyone. You are getting another usa lead war.

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Ardennes posted:

Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem and blew up an Iranian general.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i havent voted in a long long time

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

israel is intercepting my phone calls wtf

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Turdfuzz posted:

I’m doing this week stone sober because I’m being tested for chronic kidney disease

lol it sucks so bad (the sober part)

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

i voted for my mom once

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

sobriety ftw

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

icecastle posted:

jesus christ

And look at what Biden has done and what he is doing?

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem and blew up an Iranian general.

Israel just bomb'ed his memorial with US backing, and American troops are actively engaged in Iraq. Biden is currently steaming carriers over.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

HallelujahLee posted:

these hypotheticals about genocide joe and trump are dumb imo they're both fervent pro-israel supporters

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i mean the rate of drone strikes under Trump was literal orders of magnitude larger than it was under biden, that’s a foreign policy difference if you want one. airwars does good work on this. also getting out of Afghanistan, which trump was never ever ever going to do no matter what he said.

part of what makes this such a spectacular own goal from Biden is that his Middle East policy was basically the one area that you could sort of say was an improvement on his predecessors (note the absolutely subterranean bar there). and it’s all gone now. all ruined.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

a_gelatinous_cube posted:

Trump blew up an Iranian general.

Which Bibi took all the credit for!!!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

I’m doing this week stone sober because I’m being tested for chronic kidney disease

lol it sucks so bad (the sober part)

been there done that

never again

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al! posted:

so this is all your fault? interesting...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trump Trump Trump Trump 2024 2028 2032 2036 2040 2944 2948 2952 etc ..

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
John Quincy Adams was okay. Now watch, there's some indigenous massacre he oversaw that I somehow forgot about.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Ardennes posted:

The Iran deal was a dead letter, and Biden has nothing to restore it. I would normally agree, but Biden has pushed things so far in the last 48 hours, it is hard to see even Trump go that far even if he recognized Jerusalem. Biden is openly pushing for a regional war while hundreds of thousands of people are in the streets, it is hard to go that far.

That isn't even including Ukraine/Russia, and Biden has openly been pulling crap in Latin America as well, so that is no different.

I even said in my post that it had nothing to do with Biden, you asked what the single worst thing Trump did was and I told you. that was it. yes, any republican president would have done the same, but he did it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

Yeah, ultimately the history of American foreign policy between administrations is one of continuity. It's part of why electoralism is a fool's game imo.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Genocide Joe can be pulled left!

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1714781603707179060?s=20

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Its funny even though Bernie is a zionist cuck his action of sneaking in 600 extra dollars in unemployment during covid because the rich ghouls in American politics have no idea what that means to people, is probably more he could have done as president and more then Trump and Biden have done during their presidency.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Ardennes posted:

I could quite honestly see Trump doing that.

Though if this turns into a regional war I could also see Biden doing that

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Zodium posted:

sobriety ftw

mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

iran once bragged about its fancy drones being able to blow up a american warship or something like that.

they could do a funny joke rn