Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

FizFashizzle posted:

Was browsing his Wikipedia to make sure comrade Cusack doesn’t have any sex pesting I’d forgotten about (he doesn’t) and dude

Dudes a loving bro.

Gross pointe blank is his best film I will fight over this

it’s a really good movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

vaxxed?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

yeah McCain would know a lot about airstrikes

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
wait is that John McCains widow?

mags
May 30, 2008

hadji murad posted:

yup lol

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

hadji murad posted:

notice she doesn't say who hit the bakery

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

accuracy wasn’t a family tradition

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

Hamas blew up the bakery to prove they could blow up bakeries

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Al-Saqr posted:

Absolute hero enters the white devils unholy temple and destroys rachel maddow and ben stiller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7n-sYCrWk

white ghoul liberals shrieking while this guy spits truth is so awesome.

watching to the end is worth it

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

the rubber stamp 'parliament' of egypt is currently meeting, it's all a bunch of egyptian mukhabarat dogs so they're not important or elected, but it's interesting how violently they're speaking out against israel and against the plan to ethnically cleanse the palestinians, and they're speaking really positively about the palestinian resistance and how they should back them with everything they need, they're even putting on a show of everyone wearing Kiffeyehs (and of course everyone has a big fat egyptian flag on their desk and they're all buttering up sisi), conveniently forgetting that they're part of the problem and played a key role in the siege, but who knows maybe the pressure really is getting to Sisi to change his track and actually show a spine, but it's hard for me to picture someone who gave up egypts water rights on the nile having any sort of principles in him.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

hadji murad posted:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

mags posted:

it’s a really good movie

I hated it!!

hadji murad posted:

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

it's amazing how "access to" is such a reflex qualification for these people to add that they use it in extremus when the language of neoliberal marketization of everything obviously can't work (friedman's voice calling up from hell "or can it?")

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

my bony fealty posted:

Someone hit it and it broke, what more needs to be said. Could’ve been The Hulk, honestly.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Maltloaf posted:

loving with the perceived timeline is powerful -- you can make legitimate immediate reactions look dumb and uninformed by in effect saying these people should have acted according to what we've now decided in the future is consensus reality before it was even formed, or simply shouldn't have reacted at all. You can't be angry now, your side did it! And now the context of the reaction at the time-- the destruction of people at a hospital after warning hospitals to evacuate else be bombed -- vanishes. The West loves the Chronosphere.

It all comes down to the clichéd but true idea of "don't believe your lying eyes and ears"

mags
May 30, 2008

Dokapon Findom posted:

I hated it!!

lol

yeah I hated it too. terrible movie

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

bedpan posted:

Hamas blew up the bakery to prove they could blow up bakeries

https://x.com/ABC/status/1714936929706229955?s=20

mags
May 30, 2008

Nazis 2

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

reprisal strikes against bakeries because with the severe breakdown and command and control the IDF is taking orders from rapper Kosha Dills, who's "heated 'cuz most us died in them ovens."

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
grosse point blanke and high fidelity were both good but war inc was a stinker

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

a german chancellor calling someone else a nazi thats rich

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Is there anything in Gaza that doesn't have a secret Hamas base under it?

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

We talking good John Cusack movies and no one's mentioned Con Air???

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This ended racism

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

SirPablo posted:

it's secret hamas bases all the way down

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Better Off Dead is his best imo

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Maltloaf posted:

loving with the perceived timeline is powerful -- you can make legitimate immediate reactions look dumb and uninformed by in effect saying these people should have acted according to what we've now decided in the future is consensus reality before it was even formed, or simply shouldn't have reacted at all. You can't be angry now, your side did it! And now the context of the reaction at the time-- the destruction of people at a hospital after warning hospitals to evacuate else be bombed -- vanishes. The West loves the Chronosphere.

that’s too kind. people aren’t just passive receptacles absorbing propaganda created in a Langley meeting room. believing the unbelievable is a question of actively narrowing your perception to information that supports the action and goal, western imperialism, by actively suppressing information that does not. it’s not unlike catching a ball in the air. you want to keep the ball in the center of your vision and ignore everything else, because that information supports the action. social media in particular aside, what makes the internet such a powerful propaganda engine more generally is that it affords perception at any scale while commodifying information, allowing it to be recombined in any configuration, which greatly facilitates this purpose. they gently caress with the timeline themselves and try to make incongruent messages look dumb and uninformed as an avoidance behavior for information they’ve been trained to ignore because it doesn’t support the goal or action.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

I forgot to mention this yesterday but gently caress that rear end in a top hat John Fetterman, dipshit genocidal freak

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

VoicesCanBe posted:

I forgot to mention this yesterday but gently caress that rear end in a top hat John Fetterman, dipshit genocidal freak

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

SirPablo posted:

Not sure why Hamas would bother building under hospitals when they know Israel is run by monsters who don't give a poo poo. But the whole human shields claim isn't for those of us who understand what Israel is so it doesn't really matter how dumb it would be for Hamas to think Israel would refrain from bombing hospitals.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

crapo, mike

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I dont understand why people thought that someone who graduated from Yale was going to turn out to be a good person.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

haha that senator's name is Mike Crapo :nice:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Just left a hipster coffee shop in Brooklyn, and I overheard everyone talking about how "fire" they thought Biden's stance on Israel is

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1714865737616015366

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Judgy Fucker posted:

We talking good John Cusack movies and no one's mentioned Con Air???

that’s because I haven’t seen it

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

nice to se supporting genocide comes out to like 250k id ask for more tbh

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

hadji murad posted:

that’s because I haven’t seen it

You should rectify that immediately

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

A priest, an imam, and a rabbit walk into a blood bank.. the nurse asks them if they know their blood type

The priest says "I'm a type A"
The imam says "I'm a type AB"
The rabbit says "I'm a type O"

Which is the most INTJ religion?

mags
May 30, 2008

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Just left a hipster coffee shop in Brooklyn, and I overheard everyone talking about how "fire" they thought Biden's stance on Israel is

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1714865737616015366

I wish Biden was on fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

just left an upscale dog park/bar where i heard young people saying hamas was "based". based on anti-israeli sentiment, i assume they meant