Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Kill the boer

bsky-social-st2hc-ntepb
bsky-social-5lzxf-zhech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Maybe, just maybe you should not jokingly mention that you "dug your own grave with the Tesla Cybertruck" during an analyst call ... but then again, that's just too good a headline to pass up when you're the king of memes.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/tesla-cybertruck-deliveries-begin-november-elon-musk/

mcbexx has issued a correction as of 12:46 on Oct 19, 2023

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Musk will pull out of Europe and they will come crawling back

if you don't put it in can you really pull out?

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Elias_Maluco posted:

bsky-social-5lzxf-zhech

grabbed this one, cheers

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Circle Nine posted:

if you don't put it in can you really pull out?

why do you think he has to conceive via ivf

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm proud of Elon

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm proud of Elon

Same, OP.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm proud of Elon

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

...! posted:

does elon have a micropenis

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1714927856952746139
he's denying it so i'd guess 1 month before it's official

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

mcbexx posted:

bsky-social-oftt5-fqjf7

grabbed this one. thanks!

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

On my last trip to the mall, I noticed that there were three new storefront electric car stores open in addition to Tesla.

Does Tesla work as a company if they aren't the only one in the market?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1715000094490320909

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Business Insider is verified and posts on X, the everything app

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Didn't Elon's head bookcooker quit recently

Plastic Megaphone
Aug 11, 2007
No more credit from the liquor store.

fizzy posted:

Likening Tesla to a world-class ship, he said, “Even a great ship in a storm has challenges.”

Tesla stock will be waterproof enough to serve briefly as a boat.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

The Titanic had challenges

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

Weembles posted:

brand recognition is a pretty big deal and telsa has that for electric cars through years and marketing and hype (and obv also musk's cult of personality) so they definitely have a head start but all of the regular manufacturers are also finally getting a decent number of models out so tesla's initial advantage will probably diminish pretty noticeably

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1714931421901427112?t=1_23yIMyWcwbQhhbRVaDqg&s=19

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

fizzy posted:

He said that bringing the cost of Tesla’s cars down was akin to a “Game of Thrones, but pennies.”

what

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Interesting

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Last Chance posted:

Intewesting

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Exactly

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Right now Tesla's charger network is much better than the alternatives, but that will change when the Tesla plug becomes the North American standard and Tesla drivers have to share the juice with every other EV.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

just what I want to watch, two insane liars trying to outdo eachother

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

takes a seriously advanced mind to understand

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

...! posted:

:gb2yospos:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

mcbexx posted:

Maybe, just maybe you should not jokingly mention that you "dug your own grave with the Tesla Cybertruck" during an analyst call ... but then again, that's just too good a headline to pass up when you're the king of memes.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/tesla-cybertruck-deliveries-begin-november-elon-musk/

:sickos:

looking forward to the next incredible announcement from elon that juices the stock price

monkey torture, but on mars??

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I hate Elon Musk and he doesn't shower often.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

:sickos:

looking forward to the next incredible announcement from elon that juices the stock price

monkey torture, but on mars??

Id love to see tesla stock go to zero but it's too big to fail. If wallstreet cared about tesla being profitable it wouldn't be valued at a gazillion dollars in the first place.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the EU is too woke

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the best time to buy tesla stock is now

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

buying the dip seems wise but a real tezzla head buys a new model 3 every opportunity to use them as a robo-taxi with fsd!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

game of thrones but with pennies

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
bsky-social-smgdh-1dgaf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

PTSD is when you have a bad earnings year and then later you still think about it sometimes

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Juul-Whip posted:

PTSD is when you have a bad earnings year and then later you still think about it sometimes

(Waking up in a cold sweat) I had that horrible nightmare again! The one where number went down!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Weembles posted:

On my last trip to the mall, I noticed that there were three new storefront electric car stores open in addition to Tesla.

nope. their innovation to market pipeline only appeals to rich idiots that put all their home IoT stuff in beta programs so they can start their morning doing updates.

consumers do want a $10-15k electric, which is what everyone is gunning for. Tesla can’t get into that price range.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

thetan_guy42 posted:

bsky-social-smgdh-1dgaf

Used this one thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

theres only one explanation for this. wall street has contracted the woke mind virus