Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Eat My Fuc posted:

Gamecube saved Beepie’s life. If you guys knew the lore you’d be behind him
because you probably think Gamecube was a good system!

He should use a GameCube as his signature weapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

It’s all about the GameCube and how you play it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

oldpainless posted:

It’s all about the GameCube and how you play it

the cerebral assassin's creed

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
WWE does what Nintendon't

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I personally think it rocks that so far jades wwe career has been the cutscenes from a wwe 2k career mode

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

cant believe they stole karion krosses tick tock gimmick

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That DICK! posted:

cant believe they stole karion krosses tick tock gimmick

Oh yeah whatever happened to that dude

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Dango Bango posted:

Last wrestled on TV back in August against AJ.

Can't say i recall him being on TV since

He posted this the other day . About 'taking the mask off, and revealing himself. And show us what he really can do'
https://x.com/realKILLERkross/status/1714507911903219939?s=20

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

he died

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

shiksa posted:

I personally think it rocks that so far jades wwe career has been the cutscenes from a wwe 2k career mode

this isn't an outlaw mud show, it's about moments

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

It's easy to insult Beepie (fun too), but he's going to make a hell of a GCW champion in early 2025.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Digital Jedi posted:

He posted this the other day . About 'taking the mask off

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

zetamind2000 posted:

the cerebral assassin's creed

the King of Kingdom Hearts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i want a apology from wwe fans for what seth rollins did to sting. we could have 10 more years of sting if not for his perfidious buckle bombs.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!

That DICK! posted:

i want a apology from wwe fans for what seth rollins did to sting. we could have 10 more years of sting if not for his perfidious buckle bombs.

he;s coming back to wwe in 2024, relax

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he;s coming back to wwe in 2024, relax

Stinger getting his win back from Triple H :pray:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sting gets one last WWE run so they can bury him and definitively prove that the other company is for babies actually

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

History Comes Inside! posted:

Sting gets one last WWE run so they can bury him and definitively prove that the other company is for babies actually
lol it had been more than 15 years since WCW had died and they still spite-booked Sting to lose to Triple H

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Sting at least had backup from his greatest allies, the NWO, in a moment that definitely was not just to get more of HHH's buddies a big fat paycheck.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

History Comes Inside! posted:

They’re already doing that with Cody

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Times I read this I wish WWE still had JBL on colour
“Welcome to the big time kid”
<Big Show/Taker/Kane slam the “40 year old rookie”>
“I love it Maggle!”

You new blood have no idea how we suffered.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/7NewsAdelaide/status/1714924897179410654?t=luKn_45_RPljFl8eUZcYag&s=19

Local news

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Rhea's cool, I hope they don't do her dirty in front of the home crowd for the heaaaaat.

Also I could listen to those accents all day.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Genuinely really heartwarming. Good for her. :3:

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
Just to be safe she probably shouldn't dedicate the match to any sick relatives.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

She's obsetensibly a heel, she'll be fine.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

remember when that guy was on race cars lol

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

kalensc posted:

Rhea's cool, I hope they don't do her dirty in front of the home crowd for the heaaaaat.

Is her opponent Charlotte or Nia? If not, it should be fine.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I love when non-wrestling media talks about wrestling. It’s so awkward. “Will headline WWE’s first main event in Australia”

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

DeepDickPizza posted:

I love when non-wrestling media talks about wrestling. It’s so awkward. “Will headline WWE’s first main event in Australia”

Yeah, whenever my coworkers ask me about wrestling, they are always like, "how was the wrestling match?", it was a wrestling card, and it wasn't WWE

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Majinfoose posted:

Yeah, whenever my coworkers ask me about wrestling, they are always like, "how was the wrestling match?", it was a wrestling card, and it wasn't WWE

I've had coworkers who think any wrestling show is "Wrestlemania". As in "Did you hear Wrestlemania is coming to town?" when it's like an NXT house show.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

1glitch0 posted:

I've had coworkers who think any wrestling show is "Wrestlemania". As in "Did you hear Wrestlemania is coming to town?" when it's like an NXT house show.

They'd be technically correct now since NXT is stacked like a Wrestlemania card!

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Cody won the Royal Rumble and also won a feud against the second or third most protected guy, Brock Lesnar.

Having him lose at Mania was a really dumb decision but I don't think you can call his treatment in WWE a burial. He's higher on the card in WWE than he was in AEW.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Hellblazer187 posted:

Cody won the Royal Rumble and also won a feud against the second or third most protected guy, Brock Lesnar.

Having him lose at Mania was a really dumb decision but I don't think you can call his treatment in WWE a burial. He's higher on the card in WWE than he was in AEW.

He locked himself out of the main event scene in AEW.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Yeah, he honestly started to feel superfluous to the rest of the card, and it really must have been a struggle to find the best use for him.

I suppose if he were still around, he’d have been a good fit for the Trios scene, mentoring the Nightmare Factory guys like Brock Anderson and Lee Johnson.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Hellblazer187 posted:

Imagine having a guy achieving all that within such a short time and still amounting to... whatever Cody is now. Finishing the story, I guess.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

edogawa rando posted:

Yeah, he honestly started to feel superfluous to the rest of the card, and it really must have been a struggle to find the best use for him.

I suppose if he were still around, he’d have been a good fit for the Trios scene, mentoring the Nightmare Factory guys like Brock Anderson and Lee Johnson.

He might be retiring Sting at Revolution lmao

I'm sure he'll have a fun match with Jimmy Uso at whatever the February PLE is though

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

flashy_mcflash posted:

He might be retiring Sting at Revolution lmao

I'm sure he'll have a fun match with Jimmy Uso at whatever the February PLE is though

Sting/Cody in a big southern rasslin send-off would have been so good

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hellblazer187 posted:

If I were going to string along a guy from the other company without ever actually letting him beat my top champ it’d probably look a little something like this.

Being inaugural TNT champ is more than he has accomplished in WWE even if he did win the annual “guy who either gets fed to the chosen one or wins the lesser world title at mania” battle royale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the funniest thing in wrestling was brandy rhodes stupid warlock bullshit. it was the arrested development magicians demanding to be taken seriously gag given human form