Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

strange thing to do if Hamas is contained?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Lpzie posted:

im pro-ha*a*

I also love comedy and support its usage in fighting against the power systems that exist in this world.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

the MMO?

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

All of these loving losers talk like they're 40k space marines.

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

Lpzie posted:

mbs is poo poo at dota 2 and pays people on the enemy team to throw

and here i've been doing it for free for years!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Lpzie posted:

everyone you serve a drink to believes it tho

Who gives a gently caress?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/business/status/1715073781201260897?s=20

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

no offense Al-Saqr but in terms of money spent to effectiveness ratio the saudis might have the worst military in the entire world.

lol why would i be offended arab soldiers are less that a donkeys poo poo as far as im concerned theyre not humans as far as im concerned.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Reik posted:

All of these loving losers talk like they're 40k space marines.

Fascists only have one tone.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

"Kill the difficult ones" also implies that the living prisoners were collaborators and their families deserve harassment.

E: in Israel's view, I mean.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

lol at banning protests in FRANCE of all places.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUhJFd6LrVQ

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Al-Saqr posted:

lol why would i be offended arab soldiers are less that a donkeys poo poo as far as im concerned theyre not humans as far as im concerned.

well, the houthis are pretty loving good at their jobs!!!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Bit of Irish-Palestinian solidarity :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY6HlUIeKDE

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://x.com/markets/status/1715082919041978836?s=20

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

thehandtruck posted:

dunno if thread is pro-hasan or whatever but he's talking to piers morgan live atm, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auOn5rGh2nQ

lol what a waste of air Morgan is

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

mila kunis posted:

its nice to see but i think we learned in the last decade and a half that protests change nothing

people need to start blockading weapons factories and ports. even that won’t be enough with how quick this genocide is going

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Do we know what's going on with the Hamas fighters who left Gaza? It feels like nothing is mentioned about their current activities.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

i'm gonna say it: lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

mila kunis posted:

its nice to see but i think we learned in the last decade and a half that protests change nothing

they dont, yeah. but it's just nice to see and be reminded that majority of people in the world have empathy after seeing nothing but dark vile evil poo poo all time. All this stuff we look at in this thread isn't indicative of people in general.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Lpzie posted:

mbs is poo poo at dota 2 and pays people on the enemy team to throw

sure but riyad is a pretty fun event to watch :shrug:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/nxthompson/status/1715055804510842930

We've got another totally real Hamas document leak

Hamas militants carrying a full ruck of secret crime instructions and like 1 spare mag.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
guys I heard on the news that Palestine was committing genocide on the Israeli people is this true??

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

skipmyseashells posted:

people need to start blockading weapons factories and ports. even that won’t be enough with how quick this genocide is going

https://twitter.com/Pal_ActionUS/status/1715006323299954703

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice

VoicesCanBe posted:

how convenient! Hamas writes little notes to remind their soldiers to murder noncompliant hostages. are they pinned to the soldiers shirts too?

and it just so happens that this letter provides (not so) subtle justification for Israel to kill their own civilians held hostage.

what a lucky break, it almost looked like Israel were the bad guys

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

quote:

Could the endgame credibly be that Israel retains occupation over the north part of the Gaza strip, so what we're about to see is the second ethnic cleansing of 2023? It makes a grim sort of logical sense as a punitive measure to Hamas and a bung to the settler-friendly Israeli right wing.
That would go some way to explaining why the Israeli military seems to be gearing up for manpower-intensive and bloody street warfare rather than using airstrikes to delete key infrastructure, then calling it a day.

Debate and Discussion: Ethnic Cleansing is just logical sense.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

i don't know a lot about france but i do know they love to protest so making a protest illegal seems like a quick way to make them protest

Yeah, really poking the bear there. They're lucky if it doesn't devolve into flames and then the firefighters fistfighting the cops.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Raskolnikov38 posted:

why is he still alive goddamnit

jim davis hasn't written or drawn a garfield comic in 40 years and pollard's wit and line work isn't hard to duplicate

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

VoicesCanBe posted:

the Western media provides magnitudes more coverage to "leaked" Hamas documents than they do to actually statements put out by Hamas or other resistance factions

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

people are good at heart. dont let this poo poo put out there by the loving hateful minority consume you. Also, dti dta

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

leaked Hamas training manual titled "blacks rule"

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Don't worry guys! the sources unconnected to Hamas information say only 10 people died in the Hospital bombing! Whew! glad that's settled!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Retromancer posted:

Every other time Palestinians have been forced off land they've never been allowed to go back.

But I'm sure these 1.1 million people getting displaced right now will be right back at home once Hamas is cleared out.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

US Senate unanimously passes resolution saying they stand with Israel

The resolution passed 97-0, with all senators present voting in favour.

It comes as Biden is expected to ask Congress to approve an additional $10bn in funding for Israel.

Senator Rand Paul finally supported the resolution, after adding language to say it does not represent authorisation for US of military force in either Gaza or Israel.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I think, in this one specific case, protesting is pretty good because Israeli exceptionalism was built on the myth that Americans are cool with it.

Popularizing the idea that no, actually this is poo poo won't outpace AIPAC dollarsn today or even soon, but it eventually will.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Retromancer posted:

does hitler want to wipe Jewry off europe? it makes a grim sort of logical sense as a punitive measure

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 53 minutes!
10 loving billion are you kidding me
while every loving social service is gutted year after year we're just gonna drop 10 billion because some assholes started a genocide they can't even sustain

this loving world this loving country

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
leaked Hamas document:- wow al-saqr has a really awesome warhammer collection and a giant dick!

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

10 loving billion are you kidding me
while every loving social service is gutted year after year we're just gonna drop 10 billion because some assholes started a genocide they can't even sustain

this loving world this loving country

sorry we have no money to keep you alive, we're too busy spending money to kill people on the other side of the planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Al-Saqr posted:

leaked Hamas document:- wow al-saqr has a really awesome warhammer collection and a giant dick!

more israeli lies