Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Karate Bastard posted:

I assume you're supposed to slap the thick end?

AFAIK you're supposed to slap it against something hard like a table or something, not your soft, fleshy hand. I'm not normally bothered by videos of idiots hurting themselves, but I felt that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Paper Tiger posted:

The Cursed Images Thread: Most of the recipes are just "put cum in it"

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Dick Burglar posted:

AFAIK you're supposed to slap it against something hard like a table or something, not your soft, fleshy hand. I'm not normally bothered by videos of idiots hurting themselves, but I felt that one.

You probably could use your hand on something larger, not the sharp end of a chopstick.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You just use your stars and stripes punisher skull seatbelt alarm silencer like a regular person

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I'll never forget carpooling to a shooting range with some folks and the driver I was with had one of those seatbelt alarm silencers (tho not a Punisher one).

Surprising too as he was a cop.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'll never forget carpooling to a shooting range with some folks and the driver I was with had one of those seatbelt alarm silencers (tho not a Punisher one).

Surprising too as he was a cop.

A cop is exactly the type of person to have a cheater/seatbelt silencer, so IMO it's anything but surprising.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I meant I was surprised they didn't have a Punisher-branded seatbelt silencer.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
It's fitting as using the Punisher seat belt silencer will eventually kill you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
More like silenchim

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

The right way to make carbonara

carBONERa

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

BluPotato posted:

Crosspost from YOSPOS that carries some powerful curse energy:

I dunno man there's some pretty powerful thread title material in this post too

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The Cursed Images Thread: A Dilbert themed ethics game created by Lockheed Martin

I just had to type it out. Holy poo poo. I recommend you try it, it's a hell of a thing to type

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm kinda still reeling over here

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

The Cursed Images Thread: A Dilbert themed ethics game created by Lockheed Martin

I just had to type it out. Holy poo poo. I recommend you try it, it's a hell of a thing to type

There’s been some really good thread titles this past page or two but I’m voting this one. gently caress that’s cursed.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/puybhsx.mp4

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I hate how social media rewards utterly dipshit behavior.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Why do bug people always put them in their mouth? You don't see other weirdos with hosed up pets going "Check it out, I had a gecko in my mouth this whole time!"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

idk I've watch dog people have full-on makeout sessions with their pups. Think it's an oral/touch-starvation thing.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

mind the walrus posted:

idk I've watch dog people have full-on makeout sessions with their pups. Think it's an oral/touch-starvation thing.

i would take a bullet for my dogs but i wont full tongue kiss them on the mouth. am i doing this wrong? im scared they may not like me like that.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

flubber nuts posted:

i would take a bullet for my dogs but i wont full tongue kiss them on the mouth. am i doing this wrong? im scared they may not like me like that.

Cat supremacy 😼

https://i.imgur.com/Lx1bobL.mp4

BONUS:
https://i.imgur.com/x1jeB5h.mp4

IIRC it's a comedy cake made to look like a litter box

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/tzBuTqe.gifv

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Takes No Damage posted:

IIRC it's a comedy cake made to look like a litter box

Thats the cover story at least

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

That's a dude who clearly loves his job

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I hope he doesn't pull a scarab out of his pants after the vid cuts off

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

History Comes Inside! posted:

You just use your stars and stripes punisher skull seatbelt alarm silencer like a regular person

You know they ain't using that to open bud light.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Why do bug people always put them in their mouth? You don't see other weirdos with hosed up pets going "Check it out, I had a gecko in my mouth this whole time!"

Clicks, likes, ratings, internet fame, etc.

faptown
Dec 6, 2008

Hannibal was a good show

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

where is black elon musk? can anyone see the black elon musk? i think this image uploaded wrong.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I believe you will find that Elon is already African-American 🤣🤣🤣

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
You asked for this

https://x.com/jaminszn/status/1714176533579944326?s=46&t=3szi-xdlN0InSwJoGIUF3g

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Social media cat vids are almost all cursed. "I'm harassing my cat, look how cute it is when it's uncomfortable. Isn't it adorable that it loves me enough to put up with this poo poo?"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:stare:

BRICKFACE
Apr 20, 2002

I BITE

jesus christ

also why is Trump the only one who looks like a white guy in blackface

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

deep dish peat moss posted:

Social media cat vids are almost all cursed. "I'm harassing my cat, look how cute it is when it's uncomfortable. Isn't it adorable that it loves me enough to put up with this poo poo?"

I harass my cat all the time and they do the same to me

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

That's just Al Sharpton.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Murdstone posted:

That's just Al Sharpton.

Well, have you ever seen them in the same place at the same time :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

What is this, if Tim Curry played RDJ’s part in Tropic Thunder?