Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This is probably a more effective means of escalation than directly attacking Israel, at least at the moment. Divide US attention throughout the region.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

38 year old graduate assistant

lol

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Endjinneer posted:

I've not explained what I meant well enough, so here's an attempt to draw it.

Border walls have generally been a successful component of Israeli policy, but if defending them is becoming painful then it makes sense to reduce their length. Fighting a land war allows you to move the border and replace Palestinians with Israeli settlers.
This fits with a long term pattern of Israel annexing territory from those that attack it, and the end game here is that the Gaza strip ceases to exist. It reminds me of an observation in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Death_of_Yugoslavia that the international community generally looked the other way while ethnic cleansing was happening in the run up to the Dayton agreement because it made ethnic divisions neater, and that made the borders easier to agree on.

This guy is fighting so hard to be the most technocratic genocider.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

challenge him to starcraft, pvz

DONE

YUCK IT UP

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

thank you, i will

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1715081173431443846?t=th23dC30-ngJo4smrdyi9w&s=19

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im a jew too. ADOLF HITLER INCINERATED MOST OF MY FAMILY IN POLAND. stupid bitch. FUCKER! man that video pissed me off lmao. OH WELL

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
imaginin an american jew and how busted your mindset needs to be to stan the zionists.

jew: my entire family died due to racist ethnic cleansing. SEEMS BAD. Never again, we say

american: its good actually to take up arms against an oppressor and engage in revolutionary struggle. "THE TREE OF LIBERTY MUST BE WATERED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS AND TYRANTS ALIKE"

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HURRR

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

What's the difference between the Warsaw Jews rising up in their ghetto in 1943 and Palestinians rising up in their open-air prison today?

80 years.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

AOCIA

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

The amount of people in the D&D thread who are secretly fantasizing about being the Jewish Eichmann is sickening.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

What's the difference between the Warsaw Jews rising up in their ghetto in 1943 and Palestinians rising up in their open-air prison today?

80 years.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the ENTIRE zionist debate was laid out VERY CLEANLY in chaim potoks the chosen a book which u are assigned in 8th grade or something.

WTF

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Retromancer posted:

The amount of people in the D&D thread who are secretly fantasizing about being the Jewish Eichmann is sickening.

the what thread?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lmao. i dont like using this word but absolutely a perfect use for zelensky being cucked

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Wow they've sure got bad aim!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Centrist Committee posted:

the what thread?

4e chat gets wild sometimes

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Retromancer posted:

This guy is fighting so hard to be the most technocratic genocider.

I think it is easier said than done to "reduce" Gaza, honestly, if it was a slam dunk, they would have moved by now.

It's transparent cope, the Israelis started by saying they are going to erase Gaza from the map, and now the narrative has turned to "reduction." Eventually, that is going to become "we degraded Hamas' force."

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lmao never trust america

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

apparently the best way to tell if someone is an undercover alphabet agent abroad is just to look for the white guy with the supidest whitest trainers

For the “do violence” subset of imperial intelligence, yes, absolutely. they effectively have a dress code and they’re all on steroids.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Al-Saqr posted:

hey say what you will about saudi but for once in our lives we're not the cause of a giant world war situation.

What did Saudi do? I'm actually busy working today and must have missed something

DTI

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Smythe posted:

the ENTIRE zionist debate was laid out VERY CLEANLY in chaim potoks the chosen a book which u are assigned in 8th grade or something.

WTF

That was a good book.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

RC Cola posted:

What did Saudi do? I'm actually busy working today and must have missed something

DTI

Nothing, that's what he's saying.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

RC Cola posted:

DTI

nothing especially nothing in new york in 2001

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

If Russia advances now, the US will have to turn those shells around and ship them back to Ukraine. Then Hezbollah can attack Israel, and the shells will get turned around again. If everybody times it right, they can keep all US military aid bouncing back and forth indefinitely.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Fitzy Fitz posted:

That was a good book.

yes!!!!!

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

mila kunis posted:

its nice to see but i think we learned in the last decade and a half that protests change nothing

:chloe: This is on up there with "there's no such thing as freedom of speech so government control of it is good, actually."

It might change nothing; it might change everything. But regardless it's good to show the powers that be that we're not, actually, fine with their bullshit.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lol every time

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Retromancer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkY88kvkdvU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lol

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

thinking we shouldn't have people doing genetics research or teaching who are nazis

https://www.newsweek.com/professor-praising-cleansing-palestinians-sparks-fury-1834892

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dignity has returned to the White House.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Gripweed posted:

If Russia advances now, the US will have to turn those shells around and ship them back to Ukraine. Then Hezbollah can attack Israel, and the shells will get turned around again. If everybody times it right, they can keep all US military aid bouncing back and forth indefinitely.

))<>((