Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

I've read this 3 times and I'm not sure what he's trying to say. Is it "stop being so negative , wrestling fans?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I've read this 3 times and I'm not sure what he's trying to say. Is it "stop being so negative , wrestling fans?"

It's a message to Jake Hager, who is no longer Hat Over.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

weirdly I think he's asking for people to be more negative but saying it's a good thing? as far as I can tell he wants people to tell wrestlers that they're not that over to humble them. I think?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

TransatlanticFoe posted:

It's a message to Jake Hager, who is no longer Hat Over.

Julia Hart was briefly Hat Over, but now she's just Regular Over.

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Lone Goat posted:

Julia Hart was briefly Hat Over, but now she's just Regular Over.

Her hats are still very cool though!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

esperantinc posted:

Her hats are still very cool though!

Agreed. I'm undecided on her veils tho.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

What the gently caress would Mike Mondo know about being over

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

CombineThresher posted:

He knows a lot about not being over, to be fair.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

CombineThresher posted:

The hashtag is about not being over!

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

CombineThresher posted:

god drat it we JUST changed the title

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

Gaz-L posted:

Agreed. I'm undecided on her veils tho.

They are also cool, OP

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

this ones better imo

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Hell yeah, I just realized that. THIS is truly the year of Mahiro!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Mike Mondo wasn't even the most over Mondo in the history of the wrestling business.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

C. Everett Koop posted:

Mike Mondo wasn't even the most over Mondo in the history of the wrestling business.

*nods* Mondo Kleen

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

C. Everett Koop posted:

:hmmyes: Sleve “Mondo” McDichael

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

C. Everett Koop posted:

Sick Nick Mondo, over like rover in the ECW Arena (or a field in Delaware, I forget when CZW started running Philly as their homebase)

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

haunted bong posted:

:hmmyes: Sleve “Mondo” McDichael

Bobson “Spark Plug” Dugnutt

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
mean greg 2023

https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1714028282943824309?t=0DOvCGYaqqK1E_gHt73Oqg&s=19

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-cqxO3mZQ0

Watching this now. Seems alright.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

THis was pretty good fun. Most of it is stories that people who know Mick will already know, but he's a really good sport throughout.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
He’s tearing those wings like a champ too.

I’ve been unfortunate enough to have some of that number 8 “da bomb” hot sauce. Words can’t do it justice on just how bad it is.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Red is Dead posted:

He’s tearing those wings like a champ too.

I’ve been unfortunate enough to have some of that number 8 “da bomb” hot sauce. Words can’t do it justice on just how bad it is.

Yeah, we were given a tiny bottle as a Christmas gift by a friend. Well, not much of a friend after that. It's not so much that it's hot, although it is stupidly hot, it's that it tastes like rear end.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lamuella posted:

Yeah, we were given a tiny bottle as a Christmas gift by a friend. Well, not much of a friend after that. It's not so much that it's hot, although it is stupidly hot, it's that it tastes like rear end.

It's because it's all pepper extract rather than actual pepper. I haven't had Da Bomb, but I had Mad Dog 357 which is also extract. It's one of the grossest sauces I've tasted. Complete battery acid flavor.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

"I'm here as a WWE guy so Michael Cole does a real good job too" lol

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.

Dango Bango posted:

Complete battery acid flavor.

That’s it. Like licking a battery that’s on fire.

Just heat and lemon bitterness for the loving sake of it. Not even a nice bbq hit with heat, just takes a dump on the front of your tongue and sticks around because it wants to see you suffer.

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022

Dango Bango posted:

It's because it's all pepper extract rather than actual pepper. I haven't had Da Bomb, but I had Mad Dog 357 which is also extract. It's one of the grossest sauces I've tasted. Complete battery acid flavor.

Pepper extract is the stupidest poo poo. It's a waste of food to put it on food because it's hot for the sake of hot with negative flavor. Whenever I see people willfully putting that garbage on something they're eating I can only think that they're doing it because they desperately feel the need to prove something to someone.

At least Hot Ones acknowledges that it's only there for the reactions and nothing else instead of whatever cope the dipshits that buy it try to say.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Someone should use that hot sauce as part of their gimmick. They could whack opponents with the bottle. Pour hot sauce on their fingers and wait for them to touch their eyes. Lots of options.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Sandman McMahon posted:

Someone should use that hot sauce as part of their gimmick. They could whack opponents with the bottle. Pour hot sauce on their fingers and wait for them to touch their eyes. Lots of options.

Tracy Williams, your time has come.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sandman McMahon posted:

one of my favorite gimmicks was a guy in impact Man E. Lemons, he came out with two fists full of lemons and squeezed them into his face to show how tough he was, he no sold it for the first two seconds but then dropped to his knees rubbing his eyes screaming in pain

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Dango Bango posted:

I think it was both Mad Dog and Da Bomb that Alton Brown buried on his episode of Hot Ones. One of them he threw in the trash and called crap right then and there, and the other he tasted, then made a blank face and said “it’s hot but it’s not good.”

Alton is a savage when he wants to be.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

HUSTLE was such a loving trip

https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1715040805860122805

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

fart blood posted:

I think it was both Mad Dog and Da Bomb that Alton Brown buried on his episode of Hot Ones. One of them he threw in the trash and called crap right then and there, and the other he tasted, then made a blank face and said “it’s hot but it’s not good.”

Alton is a savage when he wants to be.
Dawson's Original Hot Sauce is the one he threw away immediately.
Beyond Insanity is the "this is hot but it's not GOOD" sauce,
Mad Dog .357 was "My prediction is that this is not going to taste very good. ... well, it's better than Da Bomb? But not by much."

He ranked all ten hot sauces in terms of quality and Mad Dog/Da Bomb/Dawson's were a distant 8-10.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Edge & Christian posted:

Dawson's Original Hot Sauce is the one he threw away immediately.
Beyond Insanity is the "this is hot but it's not GOOD" sauce,
Mad Dog .357 was "My prediction is that this is not going to taste very good. ... well, it's better than Da Bomb? But not by much."

He ranked all ten hot sauces in terms of quality and Mad Dog/Da Bomb/Dawson's were a distant 8-10.

My mistake.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

the hot ones historian setting things straight

I joke but I appreciate you e & c especially when you bring the facts

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Da Bomb fuckin sucks. Just disgusting and all heat. Last Dab is actually really good until there's pain.

Surprisingly good hot sauce? Steve-O's Hot Sauce For Your Butthole.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I think my bottle of da bomb was either bootleg or a dud because although it tasted like chemicals it wasn't that hot so I'm pretty sure amazon is selling bullshit bottles like they do everything else

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
these are so good

https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/1715148322577555496

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

what was so bad with dawsons that alton threw it away immediately?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Lexi is top notch lmao