Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Saint?
Christina the Astonishing
Francis the Animal Guy
John the Baptist (post-beheading)
Saint Anthony (postage stamp version)
John Fourcade
View Results

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Woopsie.

Yes I am entertained thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Can we mercy rule this? Not for the players but for the people watching.

We’re entering :sickos: territory where the serious shitposting occurs or we all start falling asleep

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Rogue Elephant posted:

no way did he stay inbounds there, right

Rule of Cool, TD

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Stop giving terrible angles of only the QB on replays

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
actually relegate the saints to the XUSFL

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rogue Elephant posted:

no way did he stay inbounds there, right

100%

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Dango Bango posted:

Good God I'm about to turn this game off. It's so bad.

well you would've missed that

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Derek Badd

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Okay now that lead is too much to come back with field goals :v:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
troy polamalu with grey hair is loving me up

i don't like it

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

MoaM posted:

Carr was paid how much?

It was all in mascara

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

well you would've missed that

Yeah I'm glad I held off a bit lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

surf rock posted:

actually relegate the saints to the SUXFL

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Carr is terrible

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
The freebird solo bumper feels like such an :effort: way to inject excitement into this broadcast.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Abner Assington posted:

i don't like it

yeah...

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Boutta go back to mario wonder. At least that has some whimsy. Saints is just sad.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Abner Assington posted:

i don't like it

His luscious locks are a reminder that time will come for us all.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Maybe now it’ll be Taysom Tyme

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

BlindSite posted:

Boutta go back to mario wonder. At least that has some whimsy. Saints is just sad.
I thought that came out tomorrow

I never finished totk and now my backlog is hosed, I have totk, factorio, wonder, and spider-man 2 all demanding my time

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
That wasn't even his checkdown route?

He threw it into coverage, lol

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

BlindSite posted:

Most unwatchable team in the league. Defense that’s good enough to make the other team boring but doesn’t get sacks or turnovers and an offense that seems predicated on the idea that you get 8 attempts to get a first down so checking down every time is ideal.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Codependent Poster posted:

Carr is terrible

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
wait who the gently caress was that guy straight out of CGI Cats

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
okay there is a line between fan and furry and Sir Tophat there was far over it

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

surf rock posted:

A nightmare.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:siren:Dapper Jaguars Man Spotted:siren:

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

That big switch Marshawn Lynch throws in the TNF ad looks like the switches for the Nostromo self-destruct system in Alien and it makes me think Amazon will become Weyland-Yutani

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Carr is really playing at a Russell Wilson level

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
not feelin that weird rear end jags cosplay fan ngl

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

that dude reminds me of how at every con there's a lot of people in costume

and then there are some people who are just taking the opportunity to wear what they'd wear every single day, if society would let them

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

fsif posted:

Carr is really playing at a Russell Wilson level

It's the exact same thing - he can't get the ball downfield

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Imagine being rich and deranged enough to call yourself “Captain Duval” and dress like that as you follow the Jaguars around.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Most unwatchable team in the league. Defense that’s good enough to make the other team boring but doesn’t get sacks or turnovers and an offense that seems predicated on the idea that you get 8 attempts to get a first down so checking down every time is ideal.

Yeah this checks out. Not really bad enough to be entertaining.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dude. Kirk. It's week seven. Stop with the "they aren't used to each other yet" narrative.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dr_Strangelove posted:

That big switch Marshawn Lynch throws in the TNF ad looks like the switches for the Nostromo self-destruct system in Alien and it makes me think Amazon will become Weyland-Yutani

When can I buy an M41A pulse rifle?

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

CapnAndy posted:

I thought that came out tomorrow

I never finished totk and now my backlog is hosed, I have totk, factorio, wonder, and spider-man 2 all demanding my time

My backlog is out of control too. Still haven’t finished totk.. just started bg3.. will be juggling spidey 2 and wonder plus other stuff I’ve dropped and want to get back to. Too many games.. and they keep making more! (I need to focus better for sure)

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

surf rock posted:

Captain Duval, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Carr once again refuses to throw downfield lol