Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Saint?
Christina the Astonishing
Francis the Animal Guy
John the Baptist (post-beheading)
Saint Anthony (postage stamp version)
John Fourcade
View Results

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
that's a pretty valid call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
What was the penalty?

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

carr gonna get through double coverage by just throwing it as hard as he can and praying i guess

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
this is the longest drive in history, just punch it in saints for the love of god

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Isn’t this the exact scenario you sign Jamaal Williams for?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

What was the penalty?

Dude came across and hit Moreau while defenseless

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Holy poo poo Carr dude was wide open, you didn't need him to signal you that he's open.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

How to get your receiver murdered.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Bip Roberts posted:

What was the penalty?
unneccesary roughness for loving laying out a dude after the football had already sailed by

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Why are you jumping from the four yard line lol

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Scorching hot take: bizarre numbers like Kamara wearing 41 and Clowney using 24 are actually cool

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

surf rock posted:

this is the longest drive in history, just punch it in saints for the love of god

no

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
lol they can't do it

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
The one foot at a time approach isn't as effective in a game of yards as the Saints had hoped.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

My god lmbo

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

Dude came across and hit Moreau while defenseless

I saw that, seemed like a weak flag

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

lol, gonna fail to get in even with four downs from
The 2

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol, Saints

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
NGL I thought Kamara got that.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

surf rock posted:

Saints offense: I heard "lose yards on two consecutive runs"

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
Carr seems like a serious and angry dude but who am I to say perhaps he is just passionate for the game

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

Saints offense: I heard "lose yards on two consecutive runs"

"We're gonna fake the punt"

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
when the saints go marching in to the sidelines so the kicking team can come out

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Honestly they should just give it to Taysom four times in a row in situations like this

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
i think he broke the plane

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

if the titanium had to come all the way here on a meteorite just to be my phone I kinda feel bad for it

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

DuhSal posted:

Carr seems like a serious and angry dude but who am I to say perhaps he is just passionate for the game

He's just cold.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Podcast guy got reel serial killer vibes

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Honestly they should just give it to Taysom four times in a row in situations like this

Agreed, there's no reason not to

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Saints have three QBs and the best one hasn't played a down tonight

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

AndrewP posted:

Taysom has been all over the field

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

AndrewP posted:

:mmmhmm:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
did they just show an ad for South Dakota during a Jags/Saints game

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

LOL

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:lol:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you'se

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

saints the big white line right before the logo

that's the end zone

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

jeeesuuus