Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007

pencilhands posted:

I miss the italian sausage sandwich

The true MVP. A big sausage sandwich and a churro for under $5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

pencilhands posted:

I miss the italian sausage sandwich

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Korean Costco food courts have calzones, I'm jelly.

Look at this selection, puts American locations to shame.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
The 68oz tub of BUONA Italian beef in the frozen section is legit. 9.5 out of 10.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
thats about $1.60 usd for the hotdog and drinkwrefill

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

mds2 posted:

The 68oz tub of BUONA Italian beef in the frozen section is legit. 9.5 out of 10.

drat that sounds good. that's a shitload of italian beef but the website says that it's only for 8 sandwiches? does it come with peppers or anything else?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

mds2 posted:

Dang, how much is it? Haven't seen the Vienna Beef tubs near me for a long time.

Two of these, rolls, and a jar of peppers are $159 direct from Buona's.
https://shop.buona.com/products/buonas-chicago-italian-beef-sandwich-kit-16-pack

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Korean Costco food courts have calzones, I'm jelly.

why do overseas costcos always have better food courts?

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Am I the only one who thinks the pork bake looks way more appetizing than the chicken bake?

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

how long till $1.50 hotdog and drink becomes a $5 hotdog and drink with no refills or onions

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

w00tmonger posted:

how long till $1.50 hotdog and drink becomes a $5 hotdog and drink with no refills or onions

The Sam's club 1/4 pound hotdog and drink (while inferior quality) is also $1.50

"We must not allow a food court hotdog gap!"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

w00tmonger posted:

riots in the aisles

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

pencilhands posted:

I'm guessing American locations operate on lower margins, and a higher volume of customers. Not sure though!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

pencilhands posted:

the us can’t have anything good

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Whooping Crabs posted:

drat that sounds good. that's a shitload of italian beef but the website says that it's only for 8 sandwiches? does it come with peppers or anything else?

It’s just the meat and juice. We got 6 pretty hefty 8” sandwiches out of it. Sorry I don’t remember the price, I saw it and grabbed it.

I definitely need to pick up a jar of spicy giardiara for next time.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
When I first joined Costco like 15 years ago, the food court had ice cream bars that they would dip in chocolate shell and/or almonds, and would even double dip if you asked. More than the sauerkraut or combo slice, I really miss the ice cream bars.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
Picked up a jar of the Crofters organic cherry fruit spread. Thought it was going to be jam but it's like really delicious cherry pie filling. Gonna get some frozen puff pastry and make turnovers.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

sock it to me! posted:

When I first joined Costco like 15 years ago, the food court had ice cream bars that they would dip in chocolate shell and/or almonds, and would even double dip if you asked. More than the sauerkraut or combo slice, I really miss the ice cream bars.

I had forgotten about those and now I'm sad because they were so good

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

mds2 posted:

It’s just the meat and juice. We got 6 pretty hefty 8” sandwiches out of it. Sorry I don’t remember the price, I saw it and grabbed it.

I definitely need to pick up a jar of spicy giardiara for next time.

So, wait… this is a frozen bucket of roast beef? Sign me the gently caress up.
What’s a good way to thaw/heat it?

ippon
Nov 16, 2012
I thought I read in here you leave it outside in direct sunlight to cook like sun tea

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

namlosh posted:

So, wait… this is a frozen bucket of roast beef? Sign me the gently caress up.
What’s a good way to thaw/heat it?

Yeah thin sliced roasted beef in Italian “gravy”. Thaw in the fridge for a day and then heat on the stovetop in a big pot. Big enough to dunk your sandwich. You want it sloppy.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I hope our Costco has the beef bucket

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

buying the beef bucket ASAP

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

I want the polish sausage back, but I can settle for buying them from the cold case and cooking them in the sous vide

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

sock it to me! posted:

These were incredible. I miss the old food court.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Nfcknblvbl posted:

HOT DOG SET

edit: also dipping a pork bake in a mushroom soup sounds great. Pigs like mushrooms

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pizza, from Costco

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

sock it to me! posted:

oh my god, those ice cream bars were amazing! Costco is pretty close to my house, so I used to buy a few extra and throw them in my freezer for later, as one does.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Beef Bucket + Motorized Couch = Lets Do This!! :getin:

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

drat. My local doesn't carry the beef bucket, according to the website. I need to get real beefy bitch!

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

I also was hyped for the beef bucket but no sign of it at store #1. Did pick up a couple boxes of the Kirkland Belgian Luxury Chocolates though, as well as a shot of Novavax and a glizzy for the walk back to the bus (asked for and received onions). They handed me a room-temp can of Pepsi with the dog which was a little odd, guessing the soda machines were down or something. Still, a successful trip. PBUC

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Roundup Ready posted:

drat. My local doesn't carry the beef bucket, according to the website. I need to get real beefy bitch!

Yeah went there today and was the same. Rip to my beef dreams

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

the food court loving sucks now there i said it

make the hot dog combo $2 and the pizza slice $2.50 and bring back all the good poo poo again

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Turkey pesto, return.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

am I toxic for enjoying the chicken bake?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

the bucket of beef was a LIE

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

They have it in the Chicago area, but why the hell would I get it frozen when I can get it fresh from a Buona Beef restaurant instead.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Jimlit posted:

am I toxic for enjoying the chicken bake?

It's hit or miss. I've gotten chicken bakes with barely anything inside them

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Propaganda Hour posted:

It's hit or miss. I've gotten chicken bakes with barely anything inside them

Yeah it's usually a bread tube filled with 100% Caesar dressing. Which is weird since a pizza slice is like a solid 800 calories of cheese so it's not like they're always stingy with protein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FCKGW posted:

the food court loving sucks now there i said it

make the hot dog combo $2 and the pizza slice $2.50 and bring back all the good poo poo again

would pay a bit more for the combo slizzice and the turkey pesto sando again yeah for sure

still a good deal