Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
loving lollers that ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Such a good flashlight

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Great chapter. Nice callback to Saitama vs Genos. Hilarious how ninjas keep showing up much to Saitama’s distress.
And I appreciate how much ground we covered. Saw a fight, Found the cyclops, met the ninjas again, found blast. Great.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

lmfao

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

If I'm gonna let any manga cut to the chase of what it wants to do, it's this one, a manga that doesn't even have a specific goal it's working towards. Saitama spedrun retrieving, reviving and then obliterating a sealed evil dragon in one chapter. Coincidence getting characters into situations is fine, let's see what's coming next.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that's the good stuff

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
ha. Genos's face when Flashy Flash tried ordering around Saitama. gold

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I love that all three guys were nice enough to be like "hey now, saitama, buddy, don't talk like that. you're doing great man keep it up"

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
King being the strongest hero once again, already on top of the situation.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Brandfarlig posted:

Lmao Saitamas way of looking for Manako and "in about 3 panels" are great.

He also finds blast in 3 panels

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chapter was great but the last couple pages especially were just loving amazing. "About 3 panels" :lol:

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
lmao at even Sonic giving warm words of encouragement while buried 6 feet below the ground.

(This is my 14th defeat...)

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

yum posted:

lmao at even Sonic giving warm words of encouragement while buried 6 feet below the ground.

(This is my 14th defeat...)

The fact that neither Saitama or Genos were close to the actual number makes it even better.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Jerkface posted:

Weirdly paced chapter, the end looks exceptionally rushed but maybe it'll be better once the dialogue hits.

Dialogue hit. lol

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Brandfarlig posted:

The fact that neither Saitama or Genos were close to the actual number makes it even better.

You are assuming that Sonic isnt inflating the number

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

r00tn00b posted:

You are assuming that Sonic isnt inflating the number

Yeah, he's totally making that number up. Google "sonic inflation" to find out more

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Haystack posted:

Yeah, he's totally making that number up. Google "sonic inflation" to find out more

:hmmyes:

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
This has just been a loving delightful couple chapters I swear

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Given how some of the long-runners I've been following have been disapointing lately, OPM still being great is so refreshing. You'd think a series with the most simple premise would wear out it's welcome.

I'm glad we're starting to get on the road of other heroes recognizing that Saitama's powerful, though.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Neito posted:

Given how some of the long-runners I've been following have been disapointing lately, OPM still being great is so refreshing. You'd think a series with the most simple premise would wear out it's welcome.

I'm glad we're starting to get on the road of other heroes recognizing that Saitama's powerful, though.

I'm still waiting for them to all to kinda sorta grok Saitama's power but then find out that he's never been able to beat King in a fighting game

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder what manakos belt says

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Caidin posted:

I'm still waiting for them to all to kinda sorta grok Saitama's power but then find out that he's never been able to beat King in a fighting game

I am so desperate for the latter part of that spoiler to happen, haha. All the S-Class and Top Executives going,"As expected of King :hai:" :allears:

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Yinlock posted:

that's the good stuff

I love that it's not even Saitama dashing at Flashy Flash to tap him, and Flashy dodging. It's Saitama just sidling right up next to Flashy at lightspeed, and THEN trying to tap him!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Lmfao poor Saitama. No matter how many times he says no i dont wanna be a teacher/disciple it goes thru their skulls. Was sweet all three of them gave him words of encouragement. Was surprised Sonic even compliment him. Lmfao the last panel with Blast hahaha. Also yes I cannot wait til they figure out King whups Saitama’s rear end regularly in videogames. Would be more funny if they thought that is where his power comes from lol.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Oh yeah

He's right here

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love that Flashy Flash has enabled some of the funniest bits in the manga in a good while.

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
I bet King was super happy to be doing something.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

get!

king is truly the most competent hero

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Donkringel posted:

I bet King was super happy to be doing something.

I bet King and Manako could be friends, they both kind of just want to be left alone

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Mr. Lobe posted:

I bet King and Manako could be friends, they both kind of just want to be left alone

It's telling that Saitama invited Monaco back when he usually asks people to go away.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

King of Solomon posted:

It's telling that Saitama invited Monaco back when he usually asks people to go away.

He knows other people are going to be weird jerks to the nice flashlight.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Finding her is the fastest way to get Flashy Flash to leave him alone. So being nice is the best course of action.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

SpacePig posted:

Finding her is the fastest way to get Flashy Flash to leave him alone. So being nice is the best course of action.

That's where it started, but he said she can come over for curry later

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

i like that king and saitama used what looks like a wicker basket to trap her. it bonked on her head but it worked.

get!

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

King of Solomon posted:

I noticed that too. It is super sweet of Saitama not only to invite her over but to also offer her food without asking for something in return. Manako is just that cool :3:

Groceries are SERIOUS BUSINESS to Saitama

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That little Get! Panel has to be the happiest Saitama has ever been since the manga started

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
King is such a good influence for Saitama. I want him and Monaco to get along :3:

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

syntaxfunction posted:

King is such a good influence for Saitama. I want him and Monaco to get along :3:

If Monaco can project vodeogame consoles itd be a perfect match!

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
https://x.com/mangamogurare/status/1715132760224858253?s=46&t=X6-Ut4Z5gjBZ_q10eeG_mg

K*Manga is… fine. Serviceable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Pretty much all official manga sites that aren't the viz/jump ones are unusable garbage.