Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

It's a new sensation
World annihilation
Moving to the music
Patiently it's waitin'
The city's screamin'
I can hear them breathin'
Cryin' out for wisdom
Hungry minds are feedin'
I know that you're tired of this
Cause you're a robot
They designed your life
But true souls said you know what's right
And you can join us on the other side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Complications posted:

Oh I'm well aware that they're way cheaper, I'm just curious if this is the point where a very under-resourced militia can physically run the entire US Navy out of its missile stockpiles or not.

Not on their own, but every one of these missiles is attriting away the capability the US has just like Ukraine has been.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Majorian posted:

He really wanted war with Iran. To the point where he blew up their most popular figure.

my suspicion is that he was goaded into it by psychos who convinced him he was just some random terrorist. i think if it actually came to war he'd do what he could do avoid it (like not escalating when iran "responded").

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

crepeface posted:

my suspicion is that he was goaded into it by psychos who convinced him he was just some random terrorist. i think if it actually came to war he'd do what he could do avoid it (like not escalating when iran "responded").

Well, we may well get a chance to see for ourselves.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1715036953912259006

There's no real way for Israel to make statements like this publicly and then back down without suffering permanent humiliation on the international stage. You can't really back down from rhetoric like this.

lol. Lmao.

yes you can because the international media will pivot on a dime to whatever the new talking point is and will obliterate anyone who brings up past statements you made that contradict it.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Harik posted:

lol. Lmao.

yes you can because the international media will pivot on a dime to whatever the new talking point is and will obliterate anyone who brings up past statements you made that contradict it.

Yeah no one will have heard what the Israeli defense minister said besides psychos like us anyway.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Ciprian Maricon posted:

All politicians say lots of dumb stupid poo poo about the whole myth of what America is but he really thinks it down in his heart.

The man was deep in medical debt and had Obama bail him out and he still talks about how good the healthcare system in the US is.

He's a true believer in all the stupid poo poo he says and that's what makes him such a bad president who I hate.

That's a myth; I think when Beau had cancer Obama offered to loan Joe money, but the big guy was already raking it in from the family business of influence-peddling & I don't think Beau had medical expenses not covered by the government, unless Hallie was doing as much blow as Hunter was at the time.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Willa Rogers posted:

That's a myth; I think when Beau had cancer Obama offered to loan Joe money, but the big guy was already raking it in from the family business of influence-peddling & I don't think Beau had medical expenses not covered by the government, unless Hallie was doing as much blow as Hunter was at the time.

What a terrific family.:allears:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Danann posted:

(from t.me/SAM_Syria0/7716, via tgsa)

tl;dr Syria and Hezbollah will get dragged in if the Israelis move into Gaza in force.

God bless the Lion Assad.

Majorian posted:

He really wanted war with Iran. To the point where he blew up their most popular figure.

He gambled they would not risk all out war and was right. Art of the deal from strength.

Trump is the peace candidate and it's not close.

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Willa Rogers posted:

That's a myth. He died in Iraq defending your freedom you POS.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Weka posted:

He gambled they would not risk all out war and was right.

lol I don't think that was his intent

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmao

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

send weapons and aid to gaza I figure

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Google Butt posted:

Yeah, I mean it's popular.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Harik posted:

"accept"

reminder that Israeli leadership outright supports hamas because they're key in keeping the population of israel scared and voting for likud.

Do you have a source for this my friend?

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Google Butt posted:

yeah ill start a gofundme

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

netizen posted:

That's a myth. He died in Iraq defending your freedom you POS.

lmao just remembered the time willa got a week from a dumb mod in D&D for making fun of hunter but the mod misread the context and assumed it was beau

edit: lmao it was 3 weeks jesus christ

silicone thrills has issued a correction as of 05:35 on Oct 20, 2023

Weka
May 5, 2019

Majorian posted:

lol I don't think that was his intent

That's the residual liberalism leaving your body. Trump exhibits a low animal cunning typical of the bourgeoisie.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

lol

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

fact check, pol pot was hitler 2 so bibi is at least hitler 3

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

silicone thrills posted:

lmao just remembered the time willa got a week from a dumb mod in D&D for making fun of hunter but the mod misread the context and assumed it was beau

It was a really good post too.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Weka posted:

Do you have a source for this my friend?

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
To everyone dying in the rubble of Gaza: I see you.

Good night.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i say sir, i may be a mere white man in this conflict, however,

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the head of the Likud's libertarian caucus is a mere white man

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Imagine an Israeli libertarian

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Leviathan posted:

jesus christ

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

ProfessorBooty posted:

HBomberGuy: *desperately trying to reconcile with reality*

Just checked his twitter. I know it probably doesn't matter much in the scale of things, but I really appreciate that he's not sitting on the fence on this anymore.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

RandomBlue posted:

To everyone dying in the rubble of Gaza: I see you.

Good night.

lol what the gently caress?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ghost Leviathan posted:

lmfao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The democrats are incapable of producing a president that will change the status quo; they can only uphold it, or make things worse

Trump is "harm reduction" in the sense that things can happen by accident, or at least be funny while it does, and that some people won't make excuses for it like they would with a democrat

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

smarxist posted:

jesus christ

he was israeli yeah but i think he was more of a mutualist nonrevolutionary anarchist

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
how is that his real name

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

lol what the gently caress?

What, you don't think that's comforting?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/_John_Reed/status/1715190797086208035

lol lmao

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ahahaha, the one candidate who's even more pro-Zionism than Biden or Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Bastard Tetris posted: