Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Feral Integral posted:

Kids in cages and how we don't hear about them anymore even though nothing was done and kids are still in cages

Excuse me, they are called unaccompanied minors in holding facilities, and it makes the Biden administration very sad that they have to keep putting them in there, so they would prefer if you just didn't come to this country so they wouldn't have to enact the exact same policies as Trump and be sad about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
"Do not come. Do not come."

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

"Oh I'm gonna come"

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Shyrka posted:

I gotta be real, that's some quick thinking. Man was a pro.
yeah if I'd been him I woulda been like "nemo vidi, nemo vidi" or however the gently caress you say "nobody saw that" in Latin, at best

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

DACK FAYDEN posted:

yeah if I'd been him I woulda been like "nemo vidi, nemo vidi" or however the gently caress you say "nobody saw that" in Latin, at best

If the Emperor says you didn't see it, you loving didn't see it, so this is fine

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

evobatman posted:

Excuse me, they are called unaccompanied minors in holding facilities, and it makes the Biden administration very sad that they have to keep putting them in there, so they would prefer if you just didn't come to this country so they wouldn't have to enact the exact same policies as Trump and be sad about it.

remembering the scattered "hey this whole process looked like this with obama in charge already" voices during the trump years that somehow wouldn't get signal boosted

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Tim Wise
Robin DiAngelo

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urnRVr1P2bc&t=58s

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Amy Coney Barrett, "Rhodes" scholar

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Animal-Mother posted:

Maybe if Kamala was on less xanax she could

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYOSaKGtLmk

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Biden establishing his credentials in the Deep South by reminding people that Delaware was a slave state until the Civil War

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGawJIseNY

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

I hate every piece of "art" this miserable cretin produced. Shameful garbage unfit to be gazed upon by human eyes

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/gossipbabies/status/1575960489469018112

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

robert byrd was joe biden's friend and mentor who was legit in the kkk

strom thurmond was also a segregationist who bitterly fought the civil rights act but his whole thing was straightup raping people, including the mother of one of his children (his family's underaged maid)

does anyone have that lf post about thurmond turning into a lich

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

babypolis posted:

I think it was about Jessie Helms, not Thurmond. Could be wrong tho.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Someone remind me, what was the thing where the US ran computer simulations on a war, and our side kept losing but we went ahead anyway

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

babypolis posted:

i don’t have a link to the original but i believe this is the text of it -

quote:

This week the shriveled husk of million term United States Senator and malevolent lich Jesse Helms was sealed in a bleak crypt deep beneath the sands of his native Stygia, North Carolina. Flowers placed on his grave by grieving shitheads withered and died within seconds.
Helms, known to friends and slaves alike as an unredeemed racist, was famous in the Senate for his passionate defense of segregation, opposition to the civil and voting rights acts, and his black crusade against the sun and all things which draw life from it.
As one of the first conservative talk radio hosts of the 1960’s Helms pioneered the technique of getting poor stupid whites to vote against their own interests by tricking them into hulking the gently caress out over black people, immigrants, and the betrayal of the Confederacy by jews, liberals, and the hated abstract concept of literacy. He went on to parley his repulsive backwoods celebrity with the curbstomp set into a long career in government where he played a prominent role in the unbelievably vicious and petty dixiecrat movement. His leadership resulted in a fundamental realignment of the American domestic political scene over the question of just how much we should hate niggers (”A whole lot”, contended Helms).
Long considered a strong contender for “worst person in the entire world” Helms in his declining years began to find that limited title constraining. Last summer recess he gathered together all the educated mulattos and wizened negro shaman from the swamps and dungeons of his grim feudal demesne and began a search for the blackest of black tomes, arts, and metal. That search culminated last week in his ascension to lichdom with the completion of a vile phylactery in the form of a fat lipped bejeweled bone sambo, pulsating with false life and the rhythm of hot jungle beats. His triumph over death itself coincides with a departure from this plane of existence for the astral realms, where he will spend the next thousand years pursuing recognition as the “worst person in the entire metaverse.”
Here on Earth Helms will be remembered as a southern gentleman, a family man, and the kind of guy that’ll eventually turn out to have dozens of child sized skeletons buried in his yard and whose family members when interviewed will say they thought he just liked collecting tiny shoes.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Someone remind me, what was the thing where the US ran computer simulations on a war, and our side kept losing but we went ahead anyway

that I don't believe ever happened

you might be referring to that whole thing with the war game where the rules were ignored by a general who did things like "my motorcycle communications are instant and uninterceptable" and when the referee stopped him he threw a giant poo poo fit to the media about it that was seized on by everyone looking to prove that the US military would IGNORE THE RULES to WIN ITS OWN GAME because they didn't know the purpose or point of most wargame exercises.

which always annoys me because there are so, so many things you can rightfully mock the military for but everyone goes with the meme

edit: there's also been many instances of actual people going "yo we're not going to win this" but politics happens and we get a shitton of people killed anyway

Benagain has issued a correction as of 22:00 on Oct 19, 2023

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Ah that must've been what I was thinking of, thanks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Interviewing a mirror Lol. Get owned you old freak.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

In Training posted:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Ah that must've been what I was thinking of, thanks

Millennium Challenge is the name fyi

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Bloomberg shaking hands with a dog's mandible

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Getting probed for saying the d-party slur (Democrat Party(

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Beto always standing on things

Beto trying to make his name as the politician who isnt scared of saying gently caress

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Buttgieg trying to make "buh?" a catchphrase

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

In Training posted:

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDZ8VQTmxs

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

biden perking up when he hears there might be a little girl nearby

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

sleep with the vicious posted:

Beto always standing on things

Beto trying to make his name as the politician who isnt scared of saying gently caress

Psychedelic Warlord's anti-private property screeds

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mr. Lobe posted:

If the Emperor says you didn't see it, you loving didn't see it, so this is fine

He was never emperor and he hadn't even won the civil at this point!

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Podcasting

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

IT WAS A DEBATE :xd:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

sleep with the vicious posted:

Buttgieg trying to make "buh?" a catchphrase

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

hillary clinton wrote about having slaves at the arkansas governors mansion but she felt safe with them because if any of them got uppity she could send them straight back to prison

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The cinnamon roll chicken wing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Forums poster uglycat going around south bend and documenting all the (probably russian??) infiltrators gravitating to the mayor pete campaign