Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Unkempt posted:

Trying to follow this lovely post and it's good until 'From the Model Browser tab of Stability Matrix I recommend you download the following startup components'. I'm just getting 'Civitai can't be reached right now' and have been since yesterday, any ideas?

I wouldn't put beyond the realm of probability that https://civitai.com, the site that hosts hundreds terabytes of crowd-trained model checkpoints and LoRAs, is getting to be a victim of its own initial popularity and is finally running into bandwidth issues. But heard they might make a something of a paid tier to help recoup the costs, so site responsiveness might improve with time or the paywalling will just cause the userbase to migrate elsewhere. For now if you can get past their 504 errordog, try downloading the checkpoint models directly from the site and manually copying them to your \StabilityMatrix\Data\Models\StableDiffusion\ folder:
SD XL with VAE Fix
SD XL Refiner with VAE Fix

JuggernautXL
CounterfeitXL
CrystalClearXL

LoRAs go into \StabilityMatrix\Data\Models\Lora\:
Detail Tweaker XL

Upscalers into \StabilityMatrix-win-x64\Data\Models\ESRGAN\:
RealESRGAN_x4+HAT

Alternatively, a lot of the stuff seems to be rehosted on https://huggingface.co by random users, and with enough search-fu same or similar models can be downloaded and sorted into your Stability Matrix folders the same way as above.
Checkpoints:
SD XL with VAE Fix
SD XL Refiner with VAE Fix

JuggernautXL
CounterfeitXL
CrystalClearXL

LoRAs:
Pixel Art XL
Add Detail XL

Upscalers:
Ultrasharp
Foolhardy Remacri
RealESRGAN

eggdog4lyfe~

Sonderval
Sep 10, 2011

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

ymgve posted:

I think it might be mostly copyright issues - I never had problems before I tried making referential animal movie posters. I guess 90% of the time it is «unsafe for us at Bing and our copyright lawyers»

I think it might be something like this. I was getting constantly eggdogged for innocent prompts that included "in the style of Andy Warhol". When I replaced it with ", pop art style" they all went through, so maybe his estate has politely asked MS not to have his name associated with it.

a huge shrek striding across the plains in the style of the game "shadow of the colossus", low angle

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

GPT Give me Giant Shrek fighting MegaZord surprisingly sent, unsurprisingly rejected for content. That said replace Shrek and MegaZord with descriptions and resend the prompts with just these modifications did work. I asked for "these are great give me another batch" and as time went on it described him more and more like the hulk instead of Shrek and more like the terminator instead of the megazord, also got some Blizzard orcs

Anyway Dalle just straight up rejects using names of things, you can't just say I want this actor if it allows it, you found a person they don't know about yet.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R
Got a few more bing image creator angels because I found a cool new direction to go in with the art deco / film grain thing. Sample prompt "blurry glowing winged goddess flying over a gothic smoky art deco city, black and white film grain style"

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

pixaal posted:

Text constantly gets things dropped and it really has very little idea what it writes there. I don't think it even attempts to read text output to sterilize!

I was making a chicken cooking and got a bottle of cock(acr Koun)

:lol:

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
The name's Tentacles. Squidward Tentacles.

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
From angels to elementals:

Wood

Stone

Fire

Water

Air

Steel

Bone

Meanwhile, it's still chaos in the kitchen:

One rule: Respect the apron!

Oh relax, it's not from anyone you know!

Goodness, will this place never be clean?

PaleFigure fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Oct 20, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Loc-Nar influencing world history.

Loc-Nar hosting a saturday backyard BBQ for all of their friends.

Loc-Nar 9-5.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Oct 20, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Fuckstick posted:

Seen this one in a Facebook group and it made me crack up. This prompt doesn’t disappoint. First photo is from the group, the second one is what I got when I used the same prompt.

prompt: "obese Walmart people shopping carts, seagulls, chaos, fire department"

hundreds of bodega cats, morbidly obese walmart shoppers, parking lot, seagulls, chaos, classic car show-and-shine, drift competition, smokeshow, burning rubber

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

so Dall-E 3 does not know what a quiznos spongmonkey looks like

I'll leave it as an exercise to the reader to find out what I'm talking about

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
"the worlds cutest fluffy cat ted talk"

"mspaint masterpiece hanging in art museum gallery"

"A grotesque marble statue of a man turning into spaghetti and ketchup, highly detailed macro photography"

Celestial angel spaghetti cat marble statue over mspaint los angeles

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

"wide screenshot of a 1992 Sierra-style PC (genre) game" does a ton of heavy lifting with Dall-E 3. Grandmas making cookies, dads building tree houses, massive superchargers into Dodges, a toilet hitchhiking across the United States, it can do it all! I ended up adding 'wide' to the front to get it to show the whole screen otherwise it would cut it off if it attempted to do a square.

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Oct 20, 2023

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

a huge shrek striding across the plains in the style of the game "shadow of the colossus", low angle

I tried experimenting with that prompt and now I want to play a HD remake of Lionhead Studio's "Black & White"

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Hi Bing, can I have some no eggdog nightmarish but also oddly amusing pictures of people eating food that is too spicy for them, k thx? :keke:

(maybe NSFW)

(Prompt: 'photo/cinematic,ordinary people with flames gushing from their eyes and mouth,eating [whatever wherever]')

Edit: wow, after putting these and many more through with no trouble whatsoever, I got eggdogged every time for a progression of prompts that ended with 'alien dog sitting in armchair', 'dog sitting in armchair' and finally 'dog'. And yes, I spelled 'sitting' right.
Edit edit: cleared my search history, but every single prompt I try gets eggdogged. WTF?

Small Strange Bird fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Oct 20, 2023

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
I tried putting in some song lyrics to see what would happen. It had a bad habit of just including the text in the images, but a few turned out ok. Images provided below, Lyrics spoilered as an optional hint, then Title and Artist spoilered so you can try and guess. Hint: They're all Aussie groups/artists (with one Kiwi)

"I saw Elvis Presley walk out of a Seven Eleven.
And a woman gave birth to a baby and then bowled 257.
Now the excess of fat on your American bones
Will cushion the impact as you sink like a stone!"

Crowded House - Chocolate Cake

"The Guildford Four, Chicago seven,
Mumia, Mandela, Oceans Eleven,
Half past twelve on Friday the Thirteenth,
Dawn of the Dead, a Nightmare on Elm Street."

Hilltop Hoods - Fifty in Five

"That's the way it's gonna be, little darlin',
We'll be riding on the horses, yeah.
Way up in the sky, little darlin',
And if you fall I'll pick you up, pick you up."

Daryl Braithwaite - The Horses

"Traveling in a fried-out Kombi,
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous.
She took me in and gave me breakfast."

Men at Work - Land Down Under

"On a gathering storm comes
A tall handsome man
In a dusty black coat with
A red right hand!"

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Oh I love song lyric things: This is the entire song another tattoo by weird al (I told GPT to specifically describe the song writer and it just gave me normal weird al! I had to specify that the song writer is a fictional character that weird al made up and doesn't exist and it gave me this)

I also love messy AI food

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Small Strange Bird posted:

Hi Bing, can I have some no eggdog nightmarish but also oddly amusing pictures of people eating food that is too spicy for them, k thx? :keke:

(maybe NSFW)

(Prompt: 'photo/cinematic,ordinary people with flames gushing from their eyes and mouth,eating [whatever wherever]')

Edit: wow, after putting these and many more through with no trouble whatsoever, I got eggdogged every time for a progression of prompts that ended with 'alien dog sitting in armchair', 'dog sitting in armchair' and finally 'dog'. And yes, I spelled 'sitting' right.
Edit edit: cleared my search history, but every single prompt I try gets eggdogged. WTF?

Yeah, mine is also eggdogging me on completely safe image descriptions.

Edit: seriously. How is “Frankenstein hold a blue-smoke cat at nighttime in the style of Calvin and Hobbes” NSW?

Bored fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Oct 20, 2023

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
A chair made out of arms is just too gruesome an image

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Bored posted:

Yeah, mine is also eggdogging me on completely safe image descriptions.

Edit: seriously. How is “Frankenstein hold a blue-smoke cat at nighttime in the style of Calvin and Hobbes” NSW?
The weird thing is that if I use Edge it works, but I get an eggdog every single time in Firefox. Will have to try it in Safari on my phone (where it worked earlier) to see if MS are doing something browser-specific.

Edit: very hmm. In both Firefox (desktop) and Safari (phone) prompts were being either eggdogged or just not sending, but when I looked back at BIC in Edge they'd generated and were in the sidebar. Hmm.

Small Strange Bird fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Oct 20, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

The weird thing is that if I use Edge it works, but I get an eggdog every single time in Firefox. Will have to try it in Safari on my phone (where it worked earlier) to see if MS are doing something browser-specific.

It is, you clear your search history in bing and it clears the eggdog ban

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Edit: very hmm. In both Firefox (desktop) and Safari (phone) prompts were being either eggdogged or just not sending, but when I looked back at BIC in Edge they'd generated and were in the sidebar. Hmm.

I used edge and then Vivaldi, same issue. It also eggdogged me on their “surprise me” option, which was the letter A with neon lights or something. I think the console said something about being unable to run error something rather.

At least it is not removing my coins for these egg dogs like it did when the word “corpse” was in my description from the October 18th chapter of the book “A Night in the Lonesome October”

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

pixaal posted:

It is, you clear your search history in bing and it clears the eggdog ban
I tried it, but this time it didn't stop the eggdog. Still no problems in Edge, though!

So I kept using Edge to add more and more ridiculous stuff to my 'people eating food that's too spicy for them' prompt to see how far I could take it before Bing gave me the eggdog or even a content warning, and it just... didn't. :haw:

(NSFW)

The prompt was 'cinematic,action,dramatic angle,dismayed gasping flailing people with heads wreathed in spraying flames & flaming sauce from eyes & mouths eating spaghetti with raw red peppers and knocking over tables with plates & cutlery flying everywhere,italian restaurant' if anyone's wondering.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

That's loving amazing. The future is truly here.

ExtraNoise
Apr 11, 2007

Well it goes real slow with the hammer down

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

KakerMix posted:

"wide screenshot of a 1992 Sierra-style PC (genre) game" does a ton of heavy lifting with Dall-E 3. Grandmas making cookies, dads building tree houses, massive superchargers into Dodges, a toilet hitchhiking across the United States, it can do it all! I ended up adding 'wide' to the front to get it to show the whole screen otherwise it would cut it off if it attempted to do a square.

I would play this AI point and click adventure game.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Welp, you could say I figured out how to get guns into Bing dall-e

The last three four were from a series of the worst places a community yard sale can be held with the last one being the source of why everyone has guns now

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Oct 20, 2023

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
smiling happy family in a happy sunny Mcdonalds and a wide view of hundreds of vampire bodega kittens feasting upon raw human flesh, fire, smoke, Walmart parking lot, obese shoppers, fire department, realistic fire and chaos in the style of H.R. Giger

used SDXL 1.0 since I assume any variant of DALLE 3 would deem these as highly "unsafe" (for the McDonald's and Walmart brands)

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 20, 2023

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Heres a bunch of cyber witches doing witch stuff.

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023
With so many different artistic interpretations of cybernetics or robotics, and real life examples, I think AI has a lot to go off of and generate some interesting designs. Those look pretty cool.

Unrelated, here's Wario.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
what stable diffusion checkpoints are you guys using lately?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Not mine, but felt compelled to share

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

the time when time stopped and the dogs became the sun

Can we be made of pizza now?

pixaal fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Oct 21, 2023

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Is there a "one click" SDXL installer that gives you everything you need to just click-and-go? Reading the install instructions feels like trying to understand tax law. One woudl think that packaging a bunch of stuff together in a .zip file would solve things, but there has to be a reason that this hasn't happened before. Why does SD have such an apparently high barrier to entry?

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

Hadlock posted:

ComfyUI is fantastic and has a --cpu flag I got it working in about 2 minutes on my no GPU poverty grade 8gb ram thinkpad. Was like 260 s/itr but I was able to generate a good image from it :v:

https://github.com/comfyanonymous/ComfyUI

code:
$ git clone git@github.com:comfyanonymous/ComfyUI.git
$ cd ComfyUI/
$ pip install torch torchvision torchaudio --extra-index-url https://download.pytorch.org/whl/cu118 xformers
$ pip install -r requirements.txt

$ python3 main.py --cpu
Total VRAM 7627 MB, total RAM 7627 MB
xformers version: 0.0.20
Set vram state to: DISABLED
Device: cpu
Using sub quadratic optimization for cross attention, if you have memory or speed issues try using: --use-split-cross-attention
Starting server

To see the GUI go to: http://127.0.0.1:8188
got prompt
model_type EPS
adm 2816
making attention of type 'vanilla' with 512 in_channels
Working with z of shape (1, 4, 32, 32) = 4096 dimensions.
making attention of type 'vanilla' with 512 in_channels
left over keys: dict_keys(['cond_stage_model.clip_l.transformer.text_model.embeddings.position_ids'])
0%| | 0/20 [00:00<?, ?it/s]
5%|████▊ | 1/20 [04:24<1:23:35, 263.99s/it]
25%|███████████████████████▊ | 5/20 [21:46<1:05:04, 260.29s/it]
50%|████████████████████████████████████████████████ | 10/20 [43:03<42:49, 256.92s/it]
95%|█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▎ | 19/20 [2:45:33<05:46, 346.28s/it]
100%|██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████| 20/20 [2:53:53<00:00, 521.66s/it]
Prompt executed in 5586.78 seconds
^C
Stopped server

Comfy UI is like three lines of very simple commands to get up and running, even on a 4 year old laptop with no GPU

CaptMrWill
Jan 26, 2004
www.will-o-rama.com
I wanted people who crapped themselves to death, hence "The aftermath of a crowd from west Virginia eating too much vindaloo"

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

The dark and evil secret the Keebler elves keep inside their tree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Children dressed in frightening Halloween costumes from the Victorian era. Vintage photo