Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

FlapYoJacks posted:

Im not voting. The only moral choice. :smug:

I'm a single issue voter on ending US support for Israel now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

is this the humanitarian aid they promised

entertainment is aid

children can spend hours piecing together the shrapnel they find in their parents' necks

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Clark Nova posted:

I can't pass up an opportunity to score some points against my eternal foe, the poorest country in the world :bravo:

When I read that post I gave it the benefit of the doubt, hoping they meant in the sense of how DPRK is treated as a pariah state and has its development intentionally hindered by US hegemony, effectively rendering the whole nation a form of prison... that's what they meant right???? right????

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

what israel bombed the humanitarian crossing no way

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
It is something that people where vote shamed into electing Biden to stop the repugnant racist, and that his defining legacy is gonna be an attempted genocide on an entire brown race.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Chillgamesh posted:

Weird how the “Russia is LITERALLY doing genocide” people have nothing to say about Israel literally bombing trucks full of water and medicine

it’s epic tbh

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Chillgamesh posted:

Weird how the “Russia is LITERALLY doing genocide” people have nothing to say about Israel literally bombing trucks full of water and medicine

it's because they never actually believed or gave a poo poo about it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The libs are going to jump all over the "new state solution" that just shoves 2 million people into desert refugee camps where they can be forgotten about.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1714593644550766614

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mcmagic posted:

yeah I dare some hapless volunteer to ask me to donate to a democrat campaign. I can't loving wait for some volunteer to ask me to give $7 so Col Arabslayer can lose to Marco Rubio.

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

https://x.com/FT/status/1715352048927907958?s=20

so this means palestine is free, right

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Cookie Cutter posted:

When I read that post I gave it the benefit of the doubt, hoping they meant in the sense of how DPRK is treated as a pariah state and has its development intentionally hindered by US hegemony, effectively rendering the whole nation a form of prison... that's what they meant right???? right????

oh. well, that's definitely a more charitable interpretation but it is a syq post

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

is this the humanitarian aid they promised

arsenal of democracy

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Not So Fast posted:

Greta is currently under arrest for I think the third time for protesting climate change, so she's at least putting that money where its needed

This is the perfect opportunity for her to go full face turn to Communism but I guess she still craves those meetings with Obama and Trudeau

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Tsitsikovas posted:

arsenal of democracy

celadon
Jan 2, 2023

i think it means they will no longer provide any aid or infrastructure but will continue blocking all aid and infrastructure from coming in

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Death By The Blues posted:

It is something that people where vote shamed into electing Biden to stop the repugnant racist, and that his defining legacy is gonna be an attempted genocide on an entire brown race.

The fun thing is that if you voted for Trump you were still voting for a repugnant racist who would've done the exact same encouragement of Israeli crimes against humanity that brandon is doing.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

ProfessorBooty posted:

It's a new day so I can be a crank.

Global financial crisis.

BRICS formed in 2010.

'strip mall' churches begin popping up.

My family gets religion and become nazis.

Trump was a holding action by Russia. That's why they were so pissed Hilary didn't get elected.

This might be so obvious to everyone, but it's more than 'lol lmao' now, I get to experience it.

I love a good conspiracy theory but I can't take anything that says Trump's election was a thing expressly done by Putin/Russia seriously. Hillary lost fair and square and the people who hoped to invoke some Hamiltonian denial of the presidency through the EC have about as much respect for democracy as the Russian hackers they claim cost them the election. It's part of people's hosed up attitude about the Russian-Ukrainian war, in some canine mind sense being anti-Putin is retributively sticking it to Trump and the Republicans for stealing an election. But Trump is pro-Israel so now they don't know what the hell to think, and hopefully they can process the current tragedy more impartially as a result.

Unless I have been SYQ'd off, in which case well played sir

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

...in a way

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Death By The Blues posted:

If there’s still a United States 100 years from now the history books are gonna bury this like they buried all the vile poo poo we did to the Philippines or Cambodia

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Who on earth would've predicted they would do this. It's truly a shock.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Chillgamesh posted:

They think Hamas bombed it because the US says they bombed the hospital. So it's true

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

I actually havent heard much from unions here in support of palestine

to be clear i havent heard much of anything at all about the conflict from unions

https://twitter.com/JeffSchuhrke/status/1715065604342730976

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

mcmagic posted:

celadon
Jan 2, 2023

Chillgamesh posted:

If there’s still a United States 100 years from now the history books are gonna bury this like they buried all the vile poo poo we did to the Philippines or Cambodia

100 years from now history classes in the US will still peter out just around WWII, gonna keep ending on a high note for the U! S! A!

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Dokapon Findom posted:

I love a good conspiracy theory but I can't take anything that says Trump's election was a thing expressly done by Putin/Russia seriously. Hillary lost fair and square and the people who hoped to invoke some Hamiltonian denial of the presidency through the EC have about as much respect for democracy as the Russian hackers they claim cost them the election. It's part of people's hosed up attitude about the Russian-Ukrainian war, in some canine mind sense being anti-Putin is retributively sticking it to Trump and the Republicans for stealing an election. But Trump is pro-Israel so now they don't know what the hell to think, and hopefully they can process the current tragedy more impartially as a result.

Are you implying that the buff Bernie memes didn't single handedly tilt the 2016 election in Trump's favor

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

PostNouveau posted:

The libs are going to jump all over the "new state solution" that just shoves 2 million people into desert refugee camps where they can be forgotten about.

The "Trail of Tears was fine, actually" solution

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

who cares about voting

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Legit FT posting final solution poo poo earnestly. I feel like I live in a simulation wtf is this

bashosanchez
Feb 19, 2008

Thank god we don't have to come up with any more solutions to this problem!

EDIT: gently caress

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Insanite posted:

so this means palestine is free, right

free because they're in heaven now, yes

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Hey it worked for the Native Americans

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

yeah thats the us for you

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Brogeoisie posted:

Legit FT posting final solution poo poo earnestly. I feel like I live in a simulation wtf is this

Netanyahu showing a PowerPoint of the bugs bunny cutting Florida into the sea meme and saying but seriously, this is our plan

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Dokapon Findom posted:

No brother I'm just going off media vibes. And coping.

Fuckin Han solo. It's all real.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

spacemang_spliff posted:

get her rear end

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

CODChimera posted:

who cares about voting

liberals

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

Chillgamesh posted:

A lot of them are so flippant with the word genocide that it shouldn't surprise anyone when they can't recognize the actual genocide that Israel is committing on Palestine.

Remember, Sadam Hussein was Hitler. Gaddafi was Hitler. Putin is Hitler.

But the truth is there's only one Hitler 2 and we all know it's Benjamin Netanyahu

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

vote this - 🖕

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

VoicesCanBe posted:

A lot of them are so flippant with the word genocide that it shouldn't surprise anyone when they can't recognize the actual genocide that Israel is committing on Palestine.

Remember, Sadam Hussein was Hitler. Gaddafi was Hitler. Putin is Hitler.

But the truth is there's only one Hitler 2 and we all know it's Benjamin Netanyahu

Wow, this from a poster who denies the genocide in western China. :mods: