Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i applaud the mod team for hiding the most embarrassing chapter of forums' history: when everyone was posting "gently caress around and find out" sincerely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
they hosed around and found out the police state wasnt going to go away just because you shot off a few toes

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"we have now entered the find out phase of 'gently caress around, find out' posting"

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you can drive goons insane by posting the most mildest takes such as elon musk is right and jim cornette is correct about the state of professional wrestling

16 bit butthead just discovered edgy posting and he's getting excited by the possibilities

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

I'm sure I've said something embarrassing in there and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious

Same. I’m like 99% sure i late night drunk posted something I’d be really embarrassed to see again lmao

Not like I haven’t done that in plenty of threads that are still active though. The secret is to be anodyne enough no one cares to look

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lib and let die posted:

"we have now entered the find out phase of 'gently caress around, find out' posting"

What historians call The Cool Zone

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

What historians call The Cool Zone

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can we please focus on one problem at a time and that being me not allowed to get buttons in the cyberpunk thread because of my vague terrorism posting

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

try reregging, here in c-spam all new users are given a clean slate

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you can drive goons insane by posting the most mildest takes such as elon musk is right and jim cornette is correct about the state of professional wrestling

you learn that saying wrong things makes people mad in preschool

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

studio mujahideen posted:

tell us more about the bad opinions you had in preschool

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

studio mujahideen posted:

when do you learn about subjectivity?

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

knocked over blocks (problematic)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

smarxist posted:

can we please focus on one problem at a time and that being me not allowed to get buttons in the cyberpunk thread because of my vague terrorism posting

i was told recently that i was considered being given an ik again but it was vetoed by one of the cspam mods that dont mod cspam

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Al! posted:

i was told recently that i was considered being given an ik again but it was vetoed by one of the cspam mods that dont mod cspam

name and shame

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Is there more than one cspam mod who doesn’t actively mod? Gotta be crusty

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

which one of the cspam mod council looks most like yoda

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

aw frig aw dang it posted:

which one of the cspam mod council looks most like yoda

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Is there more than one cspam mod who doesn’t actively mod? Gotta be crusty

crusty was at the forefront of the crusade to institute word filter moderation in c-spam, and having been thoroughly defeated should be given the crusader kings treatment: free to live the rest of their life as an Unlanded

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

honestly their star should be mine

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

My theory is crusty is just a real ham in the mod forum. Life of the party. Really cuts loose in their private back room and even though they don’t do mod stuff anymore they’re just to popular amongst all the other mods to ask to leave

Says a lot about mod tastes imo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al! posted:

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

its just politics. small hamburger sliders ɓrained mods

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Al! posted:

Lol blacklisted

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

keeping us safe from the dangerous power iks hold

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Disagree. He shows a lack of self-control and maturity, as evident from his probe behavior. These are not qualities we look for in IKs. Hard pass.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al! posted:

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Al! posted:

ikona non grata

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Lpzie posted:

Disagree. He shows a lack of self-control and maturity, as evident from his probe behavior. These are not qualities we look for in IKs. Hard pass.

he's a loose cannon

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Cornette is probably right too

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Al! posted:

Lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Make me ik of video games thread

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Al! posted:

im hearing rumors of being considered very strongly to moderate D&D thanks to my command of the rules, but there seems to be similar pushback from the usual suspects. not sure i'd even take it at this point, but it's nice to be recognized for my knowledge and capability for commitment.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mods are petty warlords, crab brained

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lpzie posted:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

mawarannahr posted:

im hearing rumors of being considered very strongly to moderate D&D thanks to my command of the rules, but there seems to be similar pushback from the usual suspects. not sure i'd even take it at this point, but it's nice to be recognized for my knowledge and capability for commitment.

Don't fall for it. It's a trap. Don't seek to be one of Koos's dungeon twinks. You'll get hosed right in the rear end!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the mods hate me because im a sick bitch who loves freak sex

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

you can make me d&d mod but I won't read any of it. maybe that'll make me the best they ever had idk

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i hope quote database guy returns with some real good ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm in there, chatting up a storm about fortnite

No you arent.