Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Israel has never had to deal with mass casualties along the conscripted. they lost fewer than 3000 dead in the Yom Kippur war (granted, out of a population 1/3 the size of presently). a ground invasion of Gaza could easily cost 45,000 Israeli lives which is a full .5% of the population, the equivalent to something like 1.6-1.7 million dead American soldiers.

Israeli society also went into crisis over the casualties in Yom Kippur and to this day have a movement similar to the Vietnam MIA/POW groups because Israeli soldiers being captured or not having their bodies recovered was almost inconceivable to them.

This is not a great combination in the same society that developed the Hannibal Directive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

hah what an rear end in a top hat, playing the outsider antifa threat card, acting like his own district doesn't have multiple mosques. But I guess those constituents can go gently caress themselves, eh richie?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

HallelujahLee posted:

i cant watch this but dti dta

I wish I hadn't watched it. This is harrowing.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715386942756475010?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

scotland comes out for palestine!

i should buy one of those scottish souvenir lordship titles and make a tartan at some point

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Tsitsikovas posted:

hah what an rear end in a top hat, playing the outsider antifa threat card, acting like his own district doesn't have multiple mosques. But I guess those constituents can go gently caress themselves, eh richie?

The guy is literally a paid AIPAC lobbyist in congress.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

The Oldest Man posted:

If you were the IDF and wanted to blow up a hospital carpark full of innocent people (aka a bunch of terrorists operating a rocket battery), you would use a cluster munition, especially if you wanted it to be deniable. Solid GP bombs are for buildings, light vehicles, or when you don't have anything better.

If all the people you are trying to murder are packed into a 30 meter radius you use a JDAM

There was 13 light vehicles in the kill radius and about 20 light vehicles in the damage radius

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715386942756475010?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

scotland comes out for palestine!

i should buy one of those scottish souvenir lordship titles and make a tartan at some point

a keffiyah made with tartan cloth

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

wow now that I know hamas doesnt use sustainable materials

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Nazi germany wants to deport all hamas supporters

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1715428332211445815?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

so you want me to think the bronx is still poo poo?

nah it's charming except for our lovely politicians. it really has gotten better over the last 30 years but some parts are gentrifying too much

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

butt pound foolish posted:

Death to Israel, America and all their running dogs

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
APNews and Politfact are "fact-checking" the St Porphrius bombing by saying that the chapel is still standing but not mentioning the 20 people that died in the airstrike. Every day I am more disgusted somehow.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

wow now that I know hamas doesnt use sustainable materials

wow is this real

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
region chaos aside why is everyone so sure going into Gaza would be a unpalatable meat grinder for Israel when last time they killed thousands of Palestinians and only lost like 70 soldiers and 90% of the israeli population was still bloodthirsty and opposed any ceasefire

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Lpzie posted:

the master burger, master fries, and master shake. looks like McDonald's Israel is Nazi too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmoa

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

https://twitter.com/BOFA_Grace/status/1715437137225544139/photo/1

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

butt pound foolish posted:

Death to Israel, America and all their running dogs

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

mcmagic posted:

The guy is literally a paid AIPAC lobbyist in congress.

paid aipac lobbyist and member of congress are redundant

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

and where would they want them deportd to? straight to gaza i would assume

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

loving DEATH TO ISRAEL

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/censoredmen/status/1715203271294386677?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

scott ritter explaining why israel is screwed to a sick beat

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HallelujahLee posted:

i cant watch this but dti dta

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i grow weary of all the cruelty and sorrow.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I loving lust for the state of israel to be dismantled and erased from this loving earth

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

PISS

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
One of the biggest tech conferences in Europe has been blacklisted by top companies over its founder making the mildest criticism of Israel.

He said "warcrimes are still warcrimes when done by our allies". Even after retracting that and providing a groveling apology to Israel wasn't enough.
https://x.com/IrishTimesBiz/status/1715050198848942148?s=20

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

all germans should be deported from germany, imo.

two world wars in half a century, those fuckers obviously can’t be trusted with a state of their own.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

i want to be deported to tel aviv by strapping my body to a rocket i am ready

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Israel has never had to deal with mass casualties along the conscripted. they lost fewer than 3000 dead in the Yom Kippur war (granted, out of a population 1/3 the size of presently).

Holy poo poo that's 150 9/11s

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Valleyant posted:

Same and same. Just the still frame has me upset

My emotions have been such that I have just been calmly thinking the absolute most focused intense incensed thoughts in one corner of my mind pretty much non-stop for thirteen days as a psychic pressure valve, so either President Joe Biden is going to have a stroke soon or I am

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Buddykins posted:

loving DEATH TO ISRAEL

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Al-Saqr posted:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

what the gently caress does Israel even sell for me to boycott? Dreidels and Uzi’s?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Comrade Koba posted:

all germans should be deported from germany, imo.

two world wars in half a century, those fuckers obviously can’t be trusted with a state of their own.

germany also gave us some of the greatest political thinkers and philosophers so who's to say if its good or bad. it also gave the world a large variety of depraved fetish freaks and awful techno. much to consider

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Scarabrae posted:

what the gently caress does Israel even sell for me to boycott? Dreidels and Uzi’s?

sodastream, software, idk

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

hey mom its 420 posted:

and where would they want them deportd to? straight to gaza i would assume

If deportations don't work, they'll need to move onto some other solution

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Scarabrae posted:

Hummus and chocolate coins

I bought some Choco coins the other day and went oh noooo when I saw it was made israel

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

balkanize germany

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RashidaTlaib/status/1715444198474748295?s=20