Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack
So this randomly wandered onto my feed and I thought it was neat:

A juggler talks about the general (And usually inaccurate) ways juggling is depicted in various forms of animation...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lmao I thought one was a nickname for the other who tf is shadman

Fake edit: rueful lmao, should’ve known not to google that but it’s a rule 34 artist.

All I know about Shadman is that mentioning his name causes any thread to die.
Still better than being Shadiversity.

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”
Algo recommended me this guy who decided to sit through every Elvis movie, channel seems criminally underviewed to me given the effort involved (also he's pretty funny lol)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aloGdnDx8Y

Edit: also going to second that juggling vid as a pro-watch despite having zero interest in juggling prior

Blood Nightmaster fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Oct 20, 2023

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

lmfao this is great. seeing this kind of niche hobby analysis is some of my favorite stuff. lmfao the huge juggling spreadsheet.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
ladies and gentlemen

the weak yen

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Grassy Knowles posted:

Why is every game-adjacent creator doing shopping in Tokyo travelogues?

Tokyo Game Show happening in late September is probably part of it? I haven't seen any of these videos but I saw an RPGsite writer talking about cheap used stuff he found near the end of his trip.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Every time someone says Shad, I think of this guy,
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shad_(rapper)
and am momentarily confused what the problem is?
Lol
Not really a listener of hip-hop, but I enjoyed his Netflix documentary, and he gave a good performance at UBCO, opening for Hey Ocean a bunch of years ago.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/TeamYouTube/status/1715406957736038476?t=

"Behavior on both sides"

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDFhTOnVGpM

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

That's more than I expected to happen re: nazi wolf lady.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
both sides... both sides...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
unless sssniperwolf murders someone she's not getting banned and even then they might let her stream from prison the algorithim needs content

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

Motto posted:

Tokyo Game Show happening in late September is probably part of it? I haven't seen any of these videos but I saw an RPGsite writer talking about cheap used stuff he found near the end of his trip.

TGS for syre but I've seen a bunch of retro folk there making vids over the past couple weeks for shopping myself. Makes me wonder if someone like MetalJesusRocks organised a trip out, lol.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Last I saw Shad was also building not one castle but multiple castles on a big plot of land and his viewers are dumb enough to fund it.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Unperson_47 posted:

Last I saw Shad was also building not one castle but multiple castles on a big plot of land and his viewers are dumb enough to fund it.

Good lord he's dumb. Even Nicolas Cage couldn't pull off owning a castle.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

If he's conned other ppl into paying for it then it's not dumb at all lol. I'm sure that's where nic cage went wrong.

Paladin
Nov 26, 2004
You lost today, kid. But that doesn't mean you have to like it.

RareAcumen posted:

Jazza needs to drop a prefab mobile home on that plot of land and make a video about being an expert castle builder.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
https://twitter.com/shadmbrooks/status/1279753474607992833

Never heard of this guy but scrolling through his most popular tweets sure does reveal potentially the most insecure and pathetic guy on the internet I've seen since... well like three days ago because it's filled with these types of goobers but still, lmao.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
Didn’t people find 2 different videos where SS lady exposed herself, or in one case had two underage girls flash her? Because they did and I saw them on Twitter with YouTube copied.they were on her channel until days ago.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

Didn’t people find 2 different videos where SS lady exposed herself, or in one case had two underage girls flash her? Because they did and I saw them on Twitter with YouTube copied.they were on her channel until days ago.

Yes she is irredeemable, she literally stood up a cancer kid as well like she is the bad guy from an 80s cartoon

DeafNote
Jun 4, 2014

Only Happy When It Rains
Yeah but she excused herself with "insert context here"

Unperson_47 posted:

How many times does someone need to quote Monty Python at this fool before he gets it?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Sydin posted:

https://twitter.com/shadmbrooks/status/1279753474607992833

Never heard of this guy but scrolling through his most popular tweets sure does reveal potentially the most insecure and pathetic guy on the internet I've seen since... well like three days ago because it's filled with these types of goobers but still, lmao.

He's also one of those Mormon Quiverfull types so he's forcing his poor wife to crank out one baby a year until her vagina falls out; he's at five already and they're already starting to show signs of gene damage.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

nine-gear crow posted:

he's at five already and they're already starting to show signs of gene damage.

:dafuq:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

As in, he is a guy in his mid 40s who's still having children regularly and his latest infant son looks extremely unhealthy.

tehslime
Jun 19, 2023

nine-gear crow posted:

Shad's been having one long continuous meltdown about literally everything for like 6 years now, possibly longer. Why's he losing it now, did the AI put a black person in the picture and it scared him? :rolleyes:

Anyone remember Shadman? lol. For anyone googling him for the first time…HUGE NSFW WARNING, haha.

Oh and I previously mentioned Wendigoon and his controversies and coincidentally within a couple days of this this youtuber called Jabroney did an episode about WG for his “Uncancellable” series, very interesting video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dZ-vqvtAKE

(3:23 to skip Manscaped ad)

Edit: someone already did mention Shadman in the previous page, haha, I gotta read closer before I post.

tehslime fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Oct 20, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im not insecure im just superior to everyone

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

This video has some poo poo takes:
that anyone needs to be talking about CWC,
that it’s okay using CWC’s deadname in doing so,
that a cishet unintelligent gun nut has any right to determine trans identities,
or that he has a right use Ché Guevara’s rhetoric while specifically discounting the man himself.

Already disliked Wendigoon and now I dislike Jabroney too

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

nine-gear crow posted:

As in, he is a guy in his mid 40s who's still having children regularly and his latest infant son looks extremely unhealthy.

Quiverful ideology is batshit, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with having kids in your 40s.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

nine-gear crow posted:

This poster is about 5 mins from giving us a full phrenology breakdown about each child's skull shape

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bernie ecclestone is a 92 year old man with a 3 year old son and that kid is fine

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Quiverful is incredibly harmful bullshit, but age-gating procreation is one of the many forms of eugenics (which is generally agreed upon to be a bad thing). Also is judging an infant’s genetic fitness, let alone judging it based on their appearance in photos.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

By the age of 39 a man's seed begins to spoil and as such any heirs sown from such fetid beginnings will be ruininous to the man's name
In worst cases they may be born a poster

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Yeah, I think the bigger problem these kids will have to deal with is that their dad is a huge wad who wears Renfaire cosplay around the house...

Grassy Knowles posted:

that anyone needs to be talking about CWC

I agree with the spirit of your point, though I will quibble that people will probably have legitimate things to discuss once her criminal trial is resolved.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

KingKalamari posted:

Yeah, I think the bigger problem these kids will have to deal with is that their dad is a huge wad who wears Renfaire cosplay around the house...
[quote]

None of my friends will come over because dad gives them all the paper bag test when they walk in.

[quote="KingKalamari" post="535404010"]
I agree with the spirit of your point, though I will quibble that people will probably have legitimate things to discuss once her criminal trial is resolved.

I disagree, the panopticon that she has lived in for the last 20 years is in no small part how she ended up where she is, and if folks want to talk about something relating to it, particularly cishet folks, they should talk about how ‘lolcows’ turned the once specifically schizo idea of gang stalking into a real practice. If they talk about CWC without owning up to that as the outcome of that, they’re contributing nothing but fodder to that problematic ecosystem. And wendigoon is far, far too stupid to ever reach that conclusion.

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Grassy Knowles posted:

I disagree, the panopticon that she has lived in for the last 20 years is in no small part how she ended up where she is, and if folks want to talk about something relating to it, particularly cishet folks, they should talk about how ‘lolcows’ turned the once specifically schizo idea of gang stalking into a real practice. If they talk about CWC without owning up to that as the outcome of that, they’re contributing nothing but fodder to that problematic ecosystem. And wendigoon is far, far too stupid to ever reach that conclusion.

That's actually the sort of discussion I was thinking of with my previous post: Once the trial is resolved it's likely going to be actual news and there's going to be some discussions to be had about the role Chris' internet stalker hatedom's repeated gaslighting and harassment played in shaping her into the person she is. Like I said: It's more of a technical quibble I have since I think there is some value that can be derived from examining and discussing Chris' story within certain contexts.

But yeah, 100% agreed that wendigoon absolutely should not be weighing in on the topic and is way too dumb to have anything of value to say.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Yeah I don't think there's a world where CWC ends up exactly like this without the decade+ of the biggest freaks and losers online actively trying to gently caress up her life for jokes and cataloging and broadcast every single detail of it online.

The people that did that poo poo went on to make Kiwi farms and they and do the same with as many people as possible and it's just the most pathetic poo poo.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/Nash076/status/1715487946009117007

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Assepoester posted:

The best thing is that based on the video, he is plugging his own "beginner's guide on how to draw MANGA" quality sketches into the AI so that it matches as best it can, meaning the whole broken wrists and stick figure waist and weird proportions are indeed all on him.

That original art is far from anything resembling good don't get me wrong, but I can at least see it as something a teen/young adult whipped up.
The newer AI version might be "better" but it is also the most generic Anime-Girl thing you can imagine, at least if it had been actually drawn there would have been some artistic improvement in some way.

Zedd fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 21, 2023

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

for me I'm less interested in the quality of the art he is producing and more the consistently objectifying subject matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

nine-gear crow posted:

:chloe: