Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

My emotions have been such that I have just been calmly thinking the absolute most focused intense incensed thoughts in one corner of my mind pretty much non-stop for thirteen days as a psychic pressure valve, so either President Joe Biden is going to have a stroke soon or I am

i believe in your psychokinetic powers. godspeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

gently caress yes

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

mcmagic posted:

The guy is literally a paid AIPAC lobbyist in congress.

I'm not surprised, but doing a deeper dive and lol lmao holy poo poo what a creep and stooge. Propped up entirely by dmfi, aipac, and the bankman-frieds. because of course.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

my bff netanyahu

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

the german deportation proposal would define as a "~hamas supporter~" anyone with three or four "hamas supporting" grandparents

anyone with one or two "hamas supporter" grandparents would be considered a "mixed supporter"

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

she's the only good one on this

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Popy posted:

balkanize germany

Let's try 5 germanies this time

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

is there a word for forcibly relocating some portion of your citizens you don't like?

drawing a blank here

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Smythe posted:

i grow weary of all the cruelty and sorrow.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/LexiAlex/status/1715443716297753009?s=20

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

My emotions have been such that I have just been calmly thinking the absolute most focused intense incensed thoughts in one corner of my mind pretty much non-stop for thirteen days as a psychic pressure valve, so either President Joe Biden is going to have a stroke soon or I am

:same: i cant describe this feeling of wanting to loving help in any way i loving can yet i feel so loving hopeless just watching this poo poo happen

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Dta

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Valleyant posted:

Hummus and chocolate coins

I bought some Choco coins the other day and went oh noooo when I saw it was made israel

Wait, does the nation that confiscates chocolate going into Gaza have a significant chocolate industry?

loving christ i wonder how much if that evil terror chocolate ended up being resold or what the gently caress ever

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Marenghi posted:

One of the biggest tech conferences in Europe has been blacklisted by top companies over its founder making the mildest criticism of Israel.

He said "warcrimes are still warcrimes when done by our allies". Even after retracting that and providing a groveling apology to Israel wasn't enough.
https://x.com/IrishTimesBiz/status/1715050198848942148?s=20

palestinian hospital visitors breathing a sigh of relief upon learning that it is now the "Israel-Hamas" conflict

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I keep wondering how many people are gonna die before the bombing stops and I genuinely fear the answer is ‘all of them’

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

hmm, maybe they can set up special destinations for them inside eastern territories of Europe, I wonder if there’s a historical example from the last century

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
joe brandons speech last night didn't resonate. not even the literal state department ghouls i know, a real-deal cia guy getting an IR degree and a guy getting a phd at a military college thought it sucked. sad

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Buddykins posted:

I loving lust for the state of israel to be dismantled and erased from this loving earth

Isaiah 24 posted:

God Will Punish Israel

1 Look, the Lord is destroying this land. He will clean out the land completely and force all the people to go far away. 2 At that time whatever happens to the common people will also happen to the priests. Slaves and masters will be the same. Women slaves and their women masters will be the same. Buyers and sellers will be the same. Those who borrow and those who lend will be the same. Bankers and those who owe the bank will be the same. 3 Everyone will be forced out of the land. All the wealth will be taken. This will happen because the Lord commanded it. 4 The country will be empty and sad. The world will be empty and weak. The great leaders of the people in this land will become weak.

5 The people have ruined the land. They did what God said was wrong. They did not obey God’s laws. They made an agreement with God a long time ago, but they broke their agreement with God. 6 The people living in this land are guilty of doing wrong, so God promised to destroy the land. The people will be punished, and only a few of them will survive.

7 The grapevines are dying. The new wine is bad. People who were happy are now sad. 8 They have stopped showing their joy. The happy music from the drums and harps has ended. 9 They no longer sing as they drink their wine. The beer now tastes bitter to those who drink it.

10 “Total Confusion” is a good name for this city. The city has been destroyed. People cannot enter the houses. The doors are blocked. 11 People still ask for wine in the marketplaces, but all the joy is gone. It was carried off with everything else. 12 All that is left is destruction. Even the gates are crushed.

13 At harvest time, people knock olives from the trees.
But a few olives are left in the trees.
It will be like that in this land and among the nations.
14 Those who are left will begin shouting louder than the ocean.
They will rejoice about the Lord’s greatness.
15 They will say, “People in the east, praise the Lord!
People in faraway lands,
praise the name of the Lord, the God of Israel.”
16 We hear songs of praise for God from every place on earth.
They praise the God who does what is right.
But I say, “Enough!
I have had enough.
What I see is terrible.
Traitors are turning against people and hurting them.”

17 I see troubles for you people living in this land.
I see fear, pits, and problems all around.
18 People will hear about the danger,
and they will be afraid.
Some of them will run away,
but they will fall into holes and be trapped.
Some of them will climb out of the holes,
but they will be caught in another trap.
The floodgates in the sky above will open,
and the floods will begin.
The foundations of the earth will shake.
19 There will be earthquakes,
and the earth will split open.
20 The sins of the world are very heavy,
so the earth will fall under the weight.
It will shake like an old house.
It will fall like a drunk.
It will not be able to stand.

21 At that time the Lord will judge
the heavenly armies in heaven
and the earthly kings on earth.
22 Many people will be gathered together.
They have been locked in the Pit.
They have been in prison.
But finally, after a long time, they will be judged.
23 The Lord will rule as king on Mount Zion in Jerusalem.
His Glory will be shown to the city leaders with such brightness that
the moon will be embarrassed
and the sun will be ashamed.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

here's an ~OSINT~ -like thread showing why/how israel's claim of PIJ blowing up the hospital is bs if anyone wants it

https://twitter.com/ForensicArchi/status/1715422493274427414

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

this poo poo loving sucks man lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

get that dottering old fool's rear end Rashida

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Buddykins posted:

it does

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Sancho Banana posted:

Let's try 5 germanies this time

“The Liberal Alliance of Manufacturing States were not liberal, an alliance, or did any meaningful manufacturing. Explain”

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Buddykins posted:

Genocide? Not cool.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Valleyant posted:

Hummus and chocolate coins

I bought some Choco coins the other day and went oh noooo when I saw it was made israel

Lol that Israel claims they invented hummus

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Smythe posted:

sodastream, software, idk

Is it time for me to again bust out the secret knowledge on how to retrofit a CO2 tank to a SodaStream so you can avoid giving Zionists your money?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

brugroffil posted:

I never quite understood how Gaza was the "world's largest" open-air prison when it's both a tiny fraction of the size of the DPRK and quite substantially more developed than anything outside Pyongyang

pretend like i posted the kids in the hall bit where the guy discusses being trapped in a world sized prison

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Buddykins posted:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lmao

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Oh my god it was just a little octopus plushie?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Popy posted:

balkanize germany

Bring back the GDR

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

get that dottering old fool's rear end Rashida

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Is it time for me to again bust out the secret knowledge on how to retrofit a CO2 tank to a SodaStream so you can avoid giving Zionists your money?

if you're the guy with the very dangerous looking diy setup that im remembering, yes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shageletic posted:

Lol that Israel claims they invented hummus

pretty sure a cave man smashing up some beans with a rock in 9999999999 bc invented hummus

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

mcmagic posted:

It really shows how weak the DSA and the other nominal left in the dem party is that they can't primary Ritchie Torres who is just an overwhelmingly unlikable weird freak.

Pretty hard to be effective when the party is an impenetrable fortress of centrism designed to protect opportunists like Torres

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
also for reference it took israel six days to beat four arab countries, ten days to turn the 1973 war around in their favor, a week for them to each beirut in 1982 and four days for them to try and invade lebanon in 2006.

we are now two weeks into this, and israel cant step foot into gaza and have evacuated dozens of their cities and settlements.

israel is loving done. theyre loving cooked. their regime is gonna die a well deserved death. the jig is up for them.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

Popy posted:

balkanize germany

I've always wanted to visit Prussia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Crying at work