Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

black hole sun wont you come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Jim Jordan has a right to defend himself

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Slumfrog posted:

yeah it's great

first the bondsman bailed
then the kraken cracked
and now the cheesebro is cheesing it

excluding trump there's what, 15 or so of these dipshits left? bet theres a few sweating hard on their options today, eyeing off the others suspiciously, wondering what's going on in all their heads, the shifty bastards? trying to weigh up the odds, how many deals might be left on the table now? how much worse will the terms get every time someone flips? perhaps giving some thought to human nature and self interest and the idea of the noble sacrifice and courage in the face of adversity and how the people they chose to do a conspiracy with are a bunch of barking idiot morons and grasping fascists and amoral narcissistic monsters and are all selfish cowardly assholes who gently caress everyone over all the time and maybe, just maybe, it would be insane to rely on these psychos when their rear end is on the line oh fuuck??

:unsmigghh:

lol no way more don't crack

who will be next to step up and spin the wheel of deal?

:pray:oh god please please let it be rudy

I think it all depends on the quality of attorney they hired. They are all raging narcissists so it must have taken a lot of effort to make the kraken realize she was hosed.

Rudy, basically has an attorney from a cracker jack box so he'll be the one to get the most punishment of all of them.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Slamfrog, the Laws here aren't the same as "Down Under".

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Penn State named their new library after Joe Paterno to remind everyone that they're supposed to be quiet in there

lol

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Slumfrog posted:

yeah it's great

first the bondsman bailed
then the kraken cracked
and now the cheesebro is cheesing it

excluding trump there's what, 15 or so of these dipshits left? bet theres a few sweating hard on their options today, eyeing off the others suspiciously, wondering what's going on in all their heads, the shifty bastards? trying to weigh up the odds, how many deals might be left on the table now? how much worse will the terms get every time someone flips? perhaps giving some thought to human nature and self interest and the idea of the noble sacrifice and courage in the face of adversity and how the people they chose to do a conspiracy with are a bunch of barking idiot morons and grasping fascists and amoral narcissistic monsters and are all selfish cowardly assholes who gently caress everyone over all the time and maybe, just maybe, it would be insane to rely on these psychos when their rear end is on the line oh fuuck??

:unsmigghh:

lol no way more don't crack

who will be next to step up and spin the wheel of deal?

:pray:oh god please please let it be rudy

Jenna Ellis, America's favorite good Christian girl, should be fun to watch.

I just learned she's a young-Earth creationist.

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1714286697050251360?s=20

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

William Bear posted:

Jenna Ellis, America's favorite good Christian girl, should be fun to watch.

I just learned she's a young-Earth creationist.

https://twitter.com/JennaEllisEsq/status/1714286697050251360?s=20

Not at all surprised

gregday
May 23, 2003

can’t wait to hear him talk about it on his podcast, ”Cheesin’ It” with Ken Chesebro

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

the question is: do any of these people have a plan to pass a bill that will fund the government while simultaneously meeting all of the republican party's requirements for such a bill and also having it be something that joe biden will sign?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

gregday
May 23, 2003

dieties

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

now is the autumn of our discontent

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
The kiss of death!

https://twitter.com/SawyerHackett/status/1715438054331043967?s=20

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Drink the energy piss responsibly, folks
lemonaid for heart attacks
https://twitter.com/finegodmother/status/1602858523054190593

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

crime fighting hog posted:

black hole sun wont you come
*trum

Virgil Vox posted:

mmm hungwy

Xibalbeh

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
new video from someone drinking a drink in a car just dropped

it is a very good car seat video

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://twitter.com/frankrunyeon/status/1715448391457501623

$5000 fine for a PERFECT TRUTH!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

What an incredibly annoying person, can't blame that on the caffeine.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Omfg I am not doing 2 minutes of this woman jfc

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

thanks for this awful poo poo, great content

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

get his rear end

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Filthy Hans posted:

now is the autumn of our discontent

it's hard to overstate how irritating it is to hear that quoted so often. I mean, not from you Filthy Hans. It often is used in regard to actual winter, which is extremely stupid.

also Richard III is really not one of the best plays. I mean, it's really good in absolute terms, but it's kind-of weak relative to the other history plays. Well some of them.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

wow the fast food places are putting lots of sugar and caffeine in their beverages? call the loving ACLU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

DryGoods posted:

Slamfrog, the Laws here aren't the same as "Down Under".

you don't know this.

maybe they are actually.
maybe we changed them and we didn't tell you.

we don't tell america everything you know.*
it's not like you're our dad or our boss.**

*we do. you never listen
**it is, it is exactly like that. it's very sad

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
oh people love their piss but now that it’s caffeinated there’s a problem?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

*winter hits*

Dang, this must now be the autumn of our discontent.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

holy poo poo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I think she is in fact used to caffeine

e: also goddamn her husband :ohdear:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That would be enough to kill about 26 people.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Lladre posted:

Rudy, basically has an attorney from a cracker jack box so he'll be the one to get the most punishment of all of them.

lmao

the mental picture this gave me :discourse:

thank you

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

hey a little birt told me that some new dolls are landing pretty soon, tiny ones with even tinier dolls of their own, carved wooden dolls. People who are interested in dolls should have their antennae up.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

clarification: I meant, "goddamn, her husband", I can't fault him for anything if he's even still alive

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

yeah but think of what they could get done

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

hey a little birt told me that some new dolls are landing pretty soon, tiny ones with even tinier dolls of their own, carved wooden dolls. People who are interested in dolls should have their antennae up.

imo just post the pictures here

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piss

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

imo just post the pictures here

I'd have to do some Mission Impossible work to get pictures. I'll put on one of those rubber Mission Impossible masks to look like the cat.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

he wants to kiss the dolls and hug them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

he wants to kiss the dolls and hug them

they're like 3 inches tall

e: but they have hand-stitched dresses