Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

driving the short bus into the i/p thread and blowing it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

speng31b posted:

if I can be sincere for a moment instead of just razzin' everyone with the epic mod sass, consistent horny posting is pretty obnoxious but before killing poppers for it you should probably go after like 100 other dumbasses who post gross poo poo about women on this forum constantly. if this is now against the rules I will be the first to take up my sword in the crusade

Yes. If you see poo poo like that please let me know or report it or whatever. The admins weren't too happy with poppers posting what she was posting so I gave her a day off.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Yes. If you see poo poo like that please let me know or report it or whatever. The admins weren't too happy with poppers posting what she was posting so I gave her a day off.

you might tell them that it's a song lyric

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
i have a solution for modding the p/i thread, just search it and hit anyone with a sixer that is trying to have a serious conversation about nukes or the draft

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Admin Council assigning agents to monitor Poppers forunapproved posting but can't google a song

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Korean Boomhauer posted:

your big juicy pussy smells from here

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

AnimeIsTrash posted:

bring back slow mode

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Al! posted:

i have a solution for modding the p/i thread, just search it and hit anyone with a sixer that is trying to have a serious conversation about nukes or the draft

just probe the last three or four pages... that will stop the posts for 6 hours but the mods get mad if you do that

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Korean Boomhauer posted:

resign you dumb bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

tristeham posted:

resign you dumb bitch

kbh is cool

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

tristeham posted:

resign you dumb bitch

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smythe posted:

kbh is cool

really? he doesn't look cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
genius move to get indignant about ?? and flame one of the few normal mods who posts like a person. eager to see what freak replaces him. appears youre the dumb bitch.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Smythe posted:

genius move to get indignant about ?? and flame one of the few normal mods who posts like a person. eager to see what freak replaces him. appears youre the dumb bitch.

KB made the mistake of banning cooking comicly

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Smythe posted:

i've never seen him post ... stfu smythe

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Mr Hootington posted:

KB made the mistake of banning cooking comicly

time to dinf alternate uses for cooking equipment

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Smythe posted:

thanks for the mod performance breakdown smythe

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Al! posted:

don't think anyone is

edit: found one guy

Zodium has issued a correction as of 22:59 on Oct 20, 2023

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Smythe posted:

kbh is cool

kbh does seem cool that said i would like to know the background of why poppers posting sexual song lyrics puts her on the admin public enemy list. it might be funny or cringe

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
the admins dont listen to music

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Knb let ait post. All will be forgiven

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
sounds like we need a different variety of fag on the mod team. laudatory this time

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
"the admins"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
its pretty funny because all the admins insist they dont read cspam and hate it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
i believe korean boomhauer, not the admins

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Al! posted:

its pretty funny because all the admins insist they dont read cspam and hate it

jeffrey reads it

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

speng31b posted:

kbh does seem cool that said i would like to know the background of why poppers posting sexual song lyrics puts her on the admin public enemy list. it might be funny or cringe

the admins read the report queues and if they see something that pisses them off they sometimes ask for increasing punishments on a poster if they continue with whatever thing. I think this was the actual post that set things off:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3842990&pagenumber=816&perpage=40#post535320651

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

greetings to the newest political admin jeffrey of yospos

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
kbh reads poppers posts, and jacks off to them. the admins likewise

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

speng31b posted:

you might tell them that it's a song lyric

tristeham posted:

resign you dumb bitch

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Korean Coomhauer

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
I can pass that along and get the sentence shortened but also its possible by the time they get around to freeing poppers she'll be freed by the timer

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

let her cook

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I mean if the admins want someone to be punished harshly there is an easy solution that is completely within their power

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

docbeard posted:

I mean if the admins want someone to be punished harshly there is an easy solution that is completely within their power

they require a patsy to take the fall

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ohtori Akio posted:

sounds like we need a different variety of fag on the mod team. laudatory this time

meet the newfag
same as the oldfag

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Korean Boomhauer posted:

I can pass that along and get the sentence shortened but also its possible by the time they get around to freeing poppers she'll be freed by the timer

Give her a week

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Poppers is good

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Vim Fuego posted:

meet the newfag
same as the oldfag

you cant say that. die on my steel

Adbot