Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

AWD is sus too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Probably doesn't even have a V8. Pathetic.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I missed a quarter of Friday thread posting because of a shameful and unjust mod probation, mods please think about the actual harm you’re doing to people by so flippantly handing our sixers there is a real human cost and I will never get those six hours of my life back

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

bird with big dick posted:

I missed a quarter of Friday thread posting because of a shameful and unjust mod probation, mods please think about the actual harm you’re doing to people by so flippantly handing our sixers there is a real human cost and I will never get those six hours of my life back

:colbert:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

that feels like seth projecting tbh

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Posting a youtube video in remembrance of youtube guy, pls bow your heads in respect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ1aEaRyR5A

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I got Herradura Ultra, Longbranch, and mah Cheesesteak and fries after work and packing for my trip next week to Japan. Friday night lit.

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Now I'm thinking of just ordering a thing of crazy bread and sauce from little caesars. That will be my dinner. Might be enough.. not sure. There is some fancy "Park City" pizza joint that I can order a pizza from, that sauce doesn't make my poor tummy have any upside down smiles.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Posting a youtube video in remembrance of youtube guy, pls bow your heads in respect

we lost zeluth, but pencilhands got his associate's and moved on to real university today

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ1aEaRyR5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LwcvjNJTuM

Rip Youtube guy, you never got to let your Friday Freak Flag fly

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

this friday is a real land of contrasts. going hard on that cottagecore vibe

but also i gotta figure out how to tell my buddy his new german girlfriend is a straight up nazi. he’s a good guy, i swear, he’s just never to been europe

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Oh that is a nice sized pumpkin there

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dick Fontaine posted:

his new german girlfriend is a straight up nazi

deets it's friday and i wanna hear some DRAMA

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Put some food outside for the cats and raccoons, enjoying my Tequila and looking at Teppanyaki places in Kyoto

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Dick Fontaine posted:

but also i gotta figure out how to tell my buddy his new german girlfriend is a straight up nazi. he’s a good guy, i swear, he’s just never to been europe

Look up at the sky, "Seems like we might be in for some HAIL"

Girlfriend: "HIT...uhh hmm ja..."

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Hotel Kpro posted:

Putting in my two weeks today, feels pretty alright

hell yeah, that means your last day will be a friday too :hai:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

bagmonkey posted:

deets it's friday and i wanna hear some DRAMA

not much to tell. met up with a buddy and his new german girlfriend he was all excited about. it’s harvest season. all the vineyards around here are laden with grapes. i think he figured europeans are into wine or something like that? dude is a real sweetheart but he’s a bit on the simple side. spent an hour driving up this way just to go on a walk

it was really nice to see him. his girlfriend on the other hand kept talking incessantly about her slav heritage; kept commenting on how light my skin is; challenged me to a white off; then started asking a bunch of weird questions about my people when she discovered i’m from charleston. also had some interesting things to say about muslims :yikes:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dick Fontaine posted:

it was really nice to see him. his girlfriend on the other hand kept talking incessantly about her slav heritage; kept commenting on how light my skin is; challenged me to a white off; then started asking a bunch of weird questions about my people when she discovered i’m from charleston. also had some interesting things to say about muslims :yikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK0P1Bk8Cx4

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

How light is your skin?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

forgot to mention that she is a polyamorous professional dj

my buddy hadn’t been on a date in like three or four years before he met this chick. i was cheering for him at first, but this woman is some kind of red flag elemental

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

How light is your skin?

i won

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I'm just imagining that the girlfriend is that psycho character that Fairuza balk acted as in American history x

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

i’ve never actually watched that. maybe i’ll invite my pal over for a movie night

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bigass carrot cake slice for Friday night, let's go

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dick Fontaine posted:

my buddy hadn’t been on a date in like three or four years before he met this chick. i was cheering for him at first, but this woman is some kind of red flag elemental

god drat those elementals find the right victims mad quick

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm gonna try this mushroom bar I think finally.

1.75g seem reasonable? I've had large doses of lad before so I assume this will be fine

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

gotta eat the whole thing. that’s the only way you’ll know if you got ripped off or not

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

drat i need a shower

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I had twice the work I normally have for a Friday, my work vehicle got a flat tire, I pull into my driveway just in time for a feak hail storm to blast the poo poo out of my car and now right after taking a huge dump my loving septic tank is apparently full and all my drains are backed up.

At least it's Friday?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

weg posted:

I had twice the work I normally have for a Friday, my work vehicle got a flat tire, I pull into my driveway just in time for a feak hail storm to blast the poo poo out of my car and now right after taking a huge dump my loving septic tank is apparently full and all my drains are backed up.

At least it's Friday?

My dude, hugs, have a drink.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

weg posted:

At least it's Friday?

At least it's Friday.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Gatts posted:

My dude, hugs, have a drink.

Hell yeah I'm so glad I bought beer after work. Guess I'm gonna commune with nature and piss in the yard.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

weg posted:

At least it's Friday?

a real gently caress you friday. it happens. luck of the draw

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Dick Fontaine posted:

tell your friend to get some pics together with her so he can start making his next Tinder profile ahead of time. Also to schedule some blood work.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Dick Fontaine posted:

a real gently caress you friday. it happens. luck of the draw

Yeah I'm not letting it get me down, I find it kinda hilarious actually. I feel like my Friday the 13th got delayed a week lol.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

weg posted:

Yeah I'm not letting it get me down, I find it kinda hilarious actually. I feel like my Friday the 13th got delayed a week lol.

sometimes jason likes to let horny teenagers think they got away for a bit. as a treat

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Man I had like 1.2 and things were wild. Movement yes, posting on SA while doing it yes. But 1.75G seems like a decent bit.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
rode my bike for a lil sunset ripper :haibrow:

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Bad Purchase posted:

hell yeah, that means your last day will be a friday too :hai:

Hell yes, another great Friday on the horizon