Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nuns with Guns)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
placing my giant malformed andre the giant hand on the child's head and judging it as misshapen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

nine-gear crow posted:

As in, he is a guy in his mid 40s who's still having children regularly and his latest infant son looks extremely unhealthy.

This reminds me of when there were news stories going around about how Trump thinks people's bodies are like batteries and exercise makes you run out of energy faster. Except in this case it's someone thinking people have a limited supply of jizz, and once they shoot out all the good stuff near the top, they start tapping into the snicklefritz jizz where the sperm cells have tangled-up tails and make weird babies.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Ariong posted:

This reminds me of when there were news stories going around about how Trump thinks people's bodies are like batteries and exercise makes you run out of energy faster. Except in this case it's someone thinking people have a limited supply of jizz, and once they shoot out all the good stuff near the top, they start tapping into the snicklefritz jizz where the sperm cells have tangled-up tails and make weird babies.

Folks. They're not sending us their best.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

curdled sperm

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

There actually is a small increase in the likelihood of certain bad health conditions for the baby the older the father is

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

Oh man this rules. I animated on a little series that generally had simple animation - the characters had floating hands that didn't even have fingers - but whenever an episode called for something complex like playing an instrument or juggling I'd put in an unreasonable amount of effort to make it as realistic as possible. And even though that series isn't in his spreadsheet, just the knowledge that there's someone out there who pays attention to this stuff is very satisfying.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Ariong posted:

It's like pouring out a jug of spoiled milk, after a certain point you just hit the weird chunky bits, and that's where goons come from. :shepface:

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
Everyone go pet a sleepy bee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilqMqgN3AtQ

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

nine-gear crow posted:

As in, he is a guy in his mid 40s who's still having children regularly and his latest infant son looks extremely unhealthy.

Duuuuude. :chloe:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I knew bees go ZZZZZZZZZZ but I didn’t know they also go ZZZZZZZZZZ

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Ariong posted:

I knew bees go ZZZZZZZZZZ but I didn’t know they also go ZZZZZZZZZZ

the ones in geddy lee's garden go YYZZZZZZZ

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

Ariong posted:

snicklefritz jizz

lmao

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010

The Chad Jihad posted:

There actually is a small increase in the likelihood of certain bad health conditions for the baby the older the father is

Yeah, it's absolutely a thing. From memory it's increased risk of diabetes, some cancers, and I want to say ADHD?

Humans as a whole are kinda genetically predisposed to having kids before 30, the further past that you go the more it's a dice roll.

Also, as someone who became a parent at 31, I'm looking sideways at someone who decides to put themselves through a newborn in their 40s. gently caress that noise

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Saying children are "showing signs of gene damage" is, nonetheless, a hosed thing to say

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
We just need to establish the exact risk threshold over which it is appropriate to police other people's child birthing decisions. The goons are on the case.

Twincityhacker
Feb 18, 2011

....also I'm hoping his wife is younger, because every pregency once you are over 35 is considered high risk for both carrier and child.

Which is why I find Quiverfull men abhorent. They aren't risking their lives for this stupid idelogy.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

D'Angelo Wallace on that jaundiced vampire dad billionaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07-Tir4Xjds

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quiverfull

quote:

Quiverfull is a Christian theological position

This is something that should be policed imo

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Inspector Gesicht posted:

D'Angelo Wallace on that jaundiced vampire dad billionaire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07-Tir4Xjds
Nice.
Hey, a question from a perpetually out of touch guy:
Are pretty glasses and butterfly decorations dude things now?
That'd be pretty cool.
Or maybe it's a minor transgression by D'Angelo, slightly leading society that way?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Twincityhacker posted:

....also I'm hoping his wife is younger, because every pregency once you are over 35 is considered high risk for both carrier and child.

Oh thank god someone has come in to talk about applying eugenics philosophies to the mother too.

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

What the hell is all this loving weirdo chat about and how does it stop

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I just wanted to laugh at his bad AI art theft :shrug:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm not a mod here but maybe let's loving stop talking about the proper age to give birth to children etc, forever, :thanks:

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'm not a mod here but maybe let's loving stop talking about the proper age to give birth to children etc, forever, :thanks:

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
This video about gender dysphoria, anxiety, incels, and a manga showed up in my reccs and I've decided to share it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAA1XtDOuH8

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I'm tired of people not talking enough about jean degradation as the parents get older and babies are born wearing shittier and shitter "pre-distressed" jorts.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
skill issue

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
I unreasonably love this :allears: it's just like the "what they're actually playing" drum videos.

Strap in, Goons. It's time for King Kong: The Musical
How Austrailia built a 2000 pound King Kong puppet

"The New York skyline got a little bit sexier in 1931 with the completion of the Empire State Building" :allears:

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Oct 21, 2023

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Never understood the appeal of pre distressed clothing. Maybe in a warmer place, but I can't imagine that holes in your pants would he that pleasant in wintertime.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Twincityhacker posted:

Which is why I find Quiverfull men abhorent. They aren't risking their lives for this stupid idelogy.

dont be weirder than the chud swordsman please

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Arc Hammer posted:

Never understood the appeal of pre distressed clothing. Maybe in a warmer place, but I can't imagine that holes in your pants would he that pleasant in wintertime.

Well, the holes do give your feet somewhere to go. :dadjoke:

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Arc Hammer posted:

I see people wearing short shorts in cold rear end weather here in Colorado lol

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
If it’s not -10C or below I almost certainly have some exposed leg,

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

B33rChiller posted:

Nice.
That'd be pretty cool.
Or maybe it's a minor transgression by D'Angelo, slightly leading society that way?

what on earth

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Dying at goons trying to spin a couple being in the same age range as a problematic thing

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

B33rChiller posted:

Nice.
That'd be pretty cool.

No, those are still something you'd wear if you're going for a more feminine look.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I think sometimes people just wear whatever they like regardless of their gender.

Also more videos:

verilybitchie talks about Doctor Who's history with women characters, both as companions and the recent turn of The Doctor as a woman, with special focus on how Steven Moffat writes women (and bisexuals):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qUmy7XFeUY

Kaz Rowe got a cat and also wants to talk about a cool trans 18th century spy, the Chevalier d'Eon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsSewag3xbs

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

what on earth
I'm admittedly clueless.

Ariong posted:

No, those are still something you'd wear if you're going for a more feminine look.
Thanks.

Nuns with Guns posted:

I think sometimes people just wear whatever they like regardless of their gender.
Great. I like that.

Blood Nightmaster posted:

Let people be pretty!

B33rChiller fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Oct 21, 2023

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Nuns with Guns posted:

Kaz Rowe got a cat

Is it named Kat Rowe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”

B33rChiller posted:

Nice.
That'd be pretty cool.

D'Angelo's personal style is definitely always a highlight of his stuff IMO, reminds me a little of Izzy and her various makeup looks. Gen Z in my experience (speaking on the West Coast US at least) tends to lean more expressive/androgynous in their fashion, which is great, I love it, 10/10 no notes. Let people be pretty!