Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Weka posted:

I don't think this quite explains one strip club per 12,000 residents. Maybe the CIA is putting dick pills in the water supply.

actually portland is the only major municipality that doesnt fluoridate its water in like, the world...............

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smythe posted:

watching a shopw about how they made norad. seems cool. id like to check it out one day. oh well

:krad:

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Weka posted:

Well I still want to see the certified jonah good posters list

non-exhaustively: xaris, tristeham, ait, al, cbo, lumpentroll, ash when she isn't having an episode, speng, zodium, gradenko, pre-crisis hoot (his israel gimmick sucks)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

You'd like to watch a show about how they made gonads

i would, and suckle on them too

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Jonah Galtberg posted:

non-exhaustively: xaris, tristeham, ait, al, cbo, lumpentroll, ash when she isn't having an episode, speng, zodium, gradenko, pre-crisis hoot (his israel gimmick sucks)

not bad actually

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Smythe posted:

feels to me that goons themselves got a lot more militant about enforcing normative, uh, "cultural values"

that poor sob had a lot of problems. kinda in the same class as empty whipped box i think

lol at empty whippet box apparently owning people with cry baby stories all the time. bring tricked into being some sobbing goons therapist ftw

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Al! posted:

actually portland is the only major municipality that doesnt fluoridate its water in like, the world...............

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

fnln temporarily disable your posting restraints and destroy the dnd ip thread

ive written and canned 4 posts in it over the last few days then its like eh its not worth it d&d is the worst but im probably gonna go off some of those psychos sooner or later if i don't stop looking

the sheer pace and density of falsification is something else i have never seen anything like it. the lockstep faith in what's being said and not what's happening

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

ive written and canned 4 posts in it over the last few days then its like eh its not worth it d&d is the worst but im probably gonna go off some of those psychos sooner or later if i don't stop looking

the sheer pace and density of falsification is something else i have never seen anything like it. the lockstep faith in what's being said and not what's happening

you definitely need to stop reading that thread, and also every other dnd thread.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

its not worth it

correct

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

Homeless Friend posted:

lol at empty whippet box apparently owning people with cry baby stories all the time. bring tricked into being some sobbing goons therapist ftw

a poster i hated owned him with 'go make a button about it' and i had to lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Jonah Galtberg posted:

you definitely need to stop reading that thread, and also every other dnd thread.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

he was threatening suicide if he didn't stop getting attention from some of the mods or admins at the end i believe

controlling, manipulative and abusive person who masks and justifies their behavior through mental illness or neurological conditions was the general feel from his behavior right up to the perma

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

please don't get yourself banned over d&d of all things

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

He left already.:D

saw there were no moderation guidelines

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

ahego to the polls

lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

ahego to the polls

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

none of this is new, it's that now you're in the unpleasant position of seeing it. don't impale yourself on it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
all these other posters merely fear your power fnln......give into your darker impulses, let your enemies fear your thunder

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
just make sure you follow all the rules

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

speng31b posted:

if I can be sincere for a moment instead of just razzin' everyone with the epic mod sass, consistent horny posting is pretty obnoxious but before killing poppers for it you should probably go after like 100 other dumbasses who post gross poo poo about women on this forum constantly. if this is now against the rules I will be the first to take up my sword in the crusade

except for me, i have multiple daughters so i'm allowed to be misogynist

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

he was threatening suicide if he didn't stop getting attention from some of the mods or admins at the end i believe

controlling, manipulative and abusive person who masks and justifies their behavior through mental illness or neurological conditions was the general feel from his behavior right up to the perma

id simply ask for all their stuff. the lucre from a computer touchers den… it’d be like the battle of the five armies irl

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Al! posted:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

yeah it's bad but i would say that's par for the course and not a new development. it's just worse because the ramifications are more vile and disgusting now. There's actually a lot more worse and gross posting that happens in other grey forums but goes unobserved; i think cspam is at least tolerablely ok so people can hate-read and lurk which is why it tends to get more flak (not always undeserved either to be fair). because it's not as horrifically disgusting to read that sears the eyeballs out event horizon-style.

anyways this:

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

we should be able to chant a Ward of Reflection on one poster and send them into another forum, where any mod action against them spirals out and hits someone else on that page.

as admin ill code in some spells you can cast on each other.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Lpzie posted:

we should be able to chant a Ward of Reflection on one poster and send them into another forum, where any mod action against them spirals out and hits someone else on that page.

as admin ill code in some spells you can cast on each other.

SomethingAwfulMUD

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

thank you lpzie

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Jonah Galtberg posted:

What gimmick?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

thank you for bringing the Zionist perspective

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Cuttlefush posted:

SomethingAwfulMUD

muds are cool. imagination > graphics.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Smythe posted:

that's right

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Smythe posted:

:hai:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

no one has ever played a mud you are lying to yourself

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
muds were completely obsoleted by final fantasy fourteen. nobody used them for anything but erp

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no one has ever played a mud you are lying to yourself

there's a fun post from Larry about how he joined SA and it was due to playing hellmoo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

there's a fun post from Larry about how he joined SA and it was due to playing hellmoo

lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Smythe posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ohtori Akio posted:

muds were completely obsoleted by final fantasy fourteen. nobody used them for anything but erp

mods rename me "Wyatt ERP" thx

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

lol jesus