Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best in franchise
XXX
XXX: State of the Union
XXX: Return of Xander Cage
Namtab
View Results

marumaru
May 20, 2013

frieren continues to own massively and you should all watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

marumaru posted:

frieren continues to own massively and you should all watch it.

honestly wasn't super into this week's episode but i have discovered that the demons are a topic of debate for people

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Namtab posted:

boogiepoop phantom
first of all, no

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

So kawaii..

Captain Invictus posted:

for real. it's hilarious how good the author is at going from

to

at a moment's notice

It also feels kinda like they're floating ideas for post-dress up darling series they might make with some of these cosplays. The one Haniel is from sounds supremely hosed but also I bet this author could totally pull it off with their artistic skill

Glad they’re finally addressing how high level the cosplays he makes for her are.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Its 10pm and I just started making a pot of chili. Not even sure I have all the required ingredients.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Furnaceface posted:

Its 10pm and I just started making a pot of chili. Not even sure I have all the required ingredients.

Good news, the beans are optional.

The green onions aren't. :colbert:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
swear to god if you start some pyf-rear end real chili argument

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Beans are optional, the MSG is not!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

beans are never optional, that's commie gobbledygook

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
i dont eat chili

now everyone shut up and just hate on me instead of arguing about chili

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

the musical fruit

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mister Facetious posted:

Good news, the beans are optional.

The green onions aren't. :colbert:

Did not have any kidney beans, had to use corn instead.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I've got a roach problem. Figured as much from this apartment being kinda dingy but I can't exactly afford to be picky in the current rental market.

So it's off to buy traps in the morning and then look into a more permanent solution.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Flying home from Tokyo today, it was a fun super chill holiday.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

stardust memory started tonight

super depressed today, but the show managed to cheer me up some regardless. Gundam owns!!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Actually stardust memory is insanely misogynistic and is cringe

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

oh...that sucks...

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Enjoy it for the good music and animation, at least. It's worth watching once, IMO.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
also now you can appreciate this absolute legend of a kit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbcKvjLp_o

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

kirbysuperstar posted:

also now you can appreciate this absolute legend of a kit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbcKvjLp_o

Dendro-donk-a-donk

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/poondonkus/status/1715511956902174784?t=ALgfC0nF4u0sdYKmT6YW5g&s=19

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Z2cDFVVBc

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Arc Hammer posted:

I've got a roach problem. Figured as much from this apartment being kinda dingy but I can't exactly afford to be picky in the current rental market.

So it's off to buy traps in the morning and then look into a more permanent solution.

if you dont have pets just put tje weird powder the melts them on contact everywhere

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Stairmaster posted:

Misogyny? Hell pal I'm sold

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Buschmaki posted:

if you dont have pets just put tje weird powder the melts them on contact everywhere

Me coming over to Arc Hammer's apartment: Oh hey cool powder, mind if I contact it

marumaru
May 20, 2013

sick fit

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/AnimEigo/status/1715345117647909054?t=yGoRZ9brYBpVCvN5i-MSeQ&s=19

This was the one that starred a war reporter, right? Is it not under Harmony Gold's grip as well or is this kickstarter a doomed venture?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Harmony Gold's rights only extend to Super Dimension Fortress, Do You Remember Love, I think Zero and any other works current and future that incorporate those characters. Macross II is an entirely new cast, so it's safe.

I think that's also why we got the Frontier movies and not the series because the series has an episode that heavily references Zero

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I watched all of Master of the Martial Heart and tbh it wasnt that bad

Never have to watch it again tho

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

macross 2 was the result of a different weird macross license dispute, where big west wanted to milk out a sequel and nue didn't, so they didn't have rights for sdf's characters or mecha designs which is also coincidentally the parts that harmony gold claims to own in the US so it's never been part of hg's dispute. for a long time it was the only macross available here

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It'll also probably be a safe bet that the new Macross Sunrise is making is going to be making as clean a break from any SDF stuff as possible

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its awkward because delta was insanely interested in sdf in a way macross isn't usually outside of 7. down to half of one episode being a powerpoint presentation of the entire macross timeline with the sdf macross op playing over the part where they talk about minmay. and the "lady m" tease that delta never fully resolves that's, some kind of sdf hook

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
delta was such a weird show

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the movies are fairly good at least. can't recommend watching most of the show

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Delta movie 1 is basically just the show but shorter (so better I guess in that regard but still not great), but movie 2 was genuinely a lot of fun and felt like it course corrected pretty well.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

"the show but shorter" is what you want because it cuts out the entire back half of them loving around on windermere like its return of the jedi

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
A new store called Imaginaire opened up at the mall. Two floors full of hobby kits, trading cards, paints, gunpla and board games. I was skeptical when I saw the signs for it but going inside they did not skimp. I'll have to come back, they had a Full Mechanics Aerial for sale and the new Macross HGs.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

all the advertising for the 2nd delta movie made it look like there was going to be a cool rival idol team but then in the movie it turned out that they were just computer clones of walkure without personalities or even names of their own. all they did in the movie was sing songs that made the bad guys stronger, or maybe made the good guys weaker i can't remember, and then at the end they exploded. basically speakers with edgy designs. loving lame!

at least 80yo maximilian jenius got to do some cool stunts

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah evil walkure was lame + the baby wife stuff is some twilight poo poo. by and large I like it though, or maybe its just because delta is such a low bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Which one had Ranka (I had a crush on her)