Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
stop endangering yourself, stop endangering yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
there been a plague of blasts happening now that its turning into winter watch out guys

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

And why dont poor people just get a job, huh?!

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/tamars/status/1715710342221767132

lol Iran built a merkava killer RPG and is handing it out like candy. That’s why you don’t pick a fight with a country full of engineers.

another fancy tech defeated by the pigeonhole principle

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

this nazi was trump's ambassador to israel right?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1715809989988680152

Very funny that this is the most biased poll they can make and the warmongers are close to losing

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

gently caress

Didn't the UN say that 30% of homes in Gaza have been destroyed? Even if the bombing stopped today, how could they ever rebuild it all?

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012

The Pussy Boss posted:

gently caress

Didn't the UN say that 30% of homes in Gaza have been destroyed? Even if the bombing stopped today, how could they ever rebuild it all?

only if the IDF approves the construction permits

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

time for Asr prayer

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

PawParole posted:

Very funny that this is the most biased poll they can make and the warmongers are close to losing

They need to stop intercepting all the drones and missiles on those Syrian and Iraqi bases and let one of those places get blown up and they get their war.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

PawParole posted:

old people loving love war in every country for some reason

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

OctaMurk posted:

I never understood the insane hardon politicians have for a war with iran, I feel like this has been the case for decades now
sorry for the burgerposting

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I've been staying away from the news for a couple of days does Israel still exist?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

OctaMurk posted:

It creates jobs

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

I've been staying away from the news for a couple of days does Israel still exist?

nope, never has. its palestine, always has been

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

OctaMurk posted:

nope, never has. its palestine, always has been

:hai:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
new UFC champ standds with palestine

https://twitter.com/hasbullahive/status/1715825034483392649?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715797920673583561?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

gently caress. GOD loving drat IT

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Esoteric

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Don't like that

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Sancho Banana posted:

God drat you all. I think this is the most impotent a world event has ever made me feel in my life. It's up there at least. gently caress.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Don't like that

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

"Blasts" are being created by wicked Djinn who want to see the downfall of Israel.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

every "blast" in gaza was actually caused by Hamas

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Don't like that

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat

Lpzie posted:

no, it's calling cubans doctors

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

lmao

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Captain Magic posted:

Lol

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

mightygerm posted:

I never understood the insane hardon politicians have for a war with iran, I feel like this has been the case for decades now

They were all 42 when Iran beat us at a hostage crisis fifty years ago

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Captain Magic posted:

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

OctaMurk posted:

when you think about it, it's the ultimate sports match, since they don't have to go fight it themselves

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mightygerm posted:

They're all still pissed about 79. Iran is the first country the CIA ever couped (1952/53) and the old heads have been malding about losing that fight for almost 50 years now.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

yeah this owns thx

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

mightygerm posted:

Much like Cuba, they successfully humiliated the American elite by not just overthrowing their American puppet ruler, but successfully prevented all attempts to coup or subvert their native government afterwards. They exist as a blatant middle finger to the imperial system and a visible example that defiance can be successful to the other nations of the world. Every extra second they exist without being destroyed does further damage to the foundational idea of the current world system, that idea being “If you try to not be a Western vassal, you will fail, die, and your country destroyed by the American MIC and Intelligence apparatus”. So the fact the MIC and Intelligence apparatus are continuously unable to destroy them ironically makes destroying them that much more important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug