Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Hill has been slightly better throwing today but apparently he doesn’t have enough brain space to do that and hold onto the ball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Oh no Vols :ohdear:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

still one score :negative:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

The wind is blowing funny so my OTA antenna is only getting a single frame of the game every 30 seconds or so. Love me some CBS games.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
What the gently caress was that

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
some day mizzou will try to squeeze a play in at the end of a quarter and not just let the clock run out, but that day will not be today

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

hosed up that the refs made it illegal for tennessee to pick up a linebacker on a dive play

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Yeah, that’s true. You get it at the spot outside the 25. I’m not sure situationally when that would make sense for the kicking team - usually a short kick is a pooch kick to burn clock, which you can’t fair catch.

Only situation is if you're kicking to someone you are absolutely terrified might return the ball I would think. I could see it making a sort of sense to give up yards and just get out of there without worrying about the squib going too far and letting that guy get their hands on the ball.

But at that point you might as well just boot it out of bounds on purpose, so yeah.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
https://twitter.com/ByAZuniga/status/1715848847707218404

and I can't watch the game live :mad:

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I agree to go for it on these fourth downs but loving hell halzle call a decent play on em

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

Qwijib0 posted:

still one score :negative:

welp

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat that was a dope run.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

:siren: Downfield passing is happening in Lincoln :siren:

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I don’t wanna get too carried away but assuming he doesn’t get hurt or anything Bucky is gonna be on the LaMichael James tier when all is said and done.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Oh nice

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
that catch by Burton

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Sneaky important field goal for Mizzou in a game they should be feeling pretty good running away with there I think.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

meanwhile, less than 300 combined yards from Minnesota and Iowa in 3 quarters and a 10-9 game. The under of 30.5 is still in play

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

ryantannehillpaintweet.jpg

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

texas is actually going to blow our season up 21-0 to houston lol

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

If you had told me we’d be under 120 yards through 3 quarters I’d have believed you but I wouldn’t have believed that over 80% of them were passing

We can’t run the ball today which is why Minnesota is gonna win 12-10

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

G-Hawk posted:

texas is actually going to blow our season up 21-0 to houston lol

incredible meltdown for the past quarter and a half.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That's a catch for the Cocks.

I have never seen a helmet pop off like that to make you sure it wasn't a catch live.

beauty queen breakdown
Dec 21, 2010

partially cromulent posting.
"2021's worst kept secret"

Texas D coming in with the bailout

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

That's a catch for the Cocks.

I have never seen a helmet pop off like that to make you sure it wasn't a catch live.

mizzou continues giving usc life. nobody even tried to pick up that live ball earlier in the drive. it's on the coaching staff at this point

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

What was the best game from the early slate? Boomer Sooner?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Zwabu posted:

What was the best game from the early slate? Boomer Sooner?

By far

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe

:lmao:

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I’m now watching a game I should be able to see OTA via an app streaming a stream from a cable box in Alabama with no sound and a radio call from some AM station also in Bama. Peak football baby.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Please just let this game end

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol Iowa has -3 yards of offense in the second half.

It's the 4th quarter.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

And is that radio feed a solid 90 seconds behind broadcast? You bet your rear end it is.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Warbird posted:

I’m now watching a game I should be able to see OTA via an app streaming a stream from a cable box in Alabama with no sound and a radio call from some AM station also in Bama. Peak football baby.

welcome to the future of watching sports

eventually you get to pay apple or amazon to do this

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Vols can’t sneeze without catching some bullshit like delay of game on defense or a fair catch off the ball but the refs letting poo poo like this go for Bama

https://twitter.com/batteredvawl516/status/1715845811756495150?s=46

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
BEAMER BALL!

I mean come on you have to go for that one. That's at the spot of the field where you can hope to get a stop even if you don't make it and get the ball back at the 40 or something.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Warbird posted:

Better be black and white for some reason and also jn the garage

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Soul Glo posted:

Vols can’t sneeze without catching some bullshit like delay of game on defense or a fair catch off the ball but the refs letting poo poo like this go for Bama

https://twitter.com/batteredvawl516/status/1715845811756495150?s=46

i would simply not give up 17 unanswered points to the 10th best offense in the sec in a quarter

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

What? Why did Cam Ward just stop in the middle of the play?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

BEAMER BALL!

I mean come on you have to go for that one. That's at the spot of the field where you can hope to get a stop even if you don't make it and get the ball back at the 40 or something.

like father like son