Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/YosephHaddad/status/1710592937438941278

https://twitter.com/YosephHaddad/status/1712903434607767724

https://twitter.com/YosephHaddad/status/1713176773410586892

lol Yoseph Broseph is an IDF quisling apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Clip-On Fedora posted:

You know, I feel like you should have started with this little gambit instead of all the bombings and the massacres and the rapes and the murders. I don’t think this is really going to be all that effective now!

They want to know where the hostages are so they can prioritize bombing them op

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

at least 5000 ppl outside my hotel in Portland chanting free free Palestine

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
^^^ hi welcome to portland have fun while you're here. check out the oddities expo.

i am harry posted:

yeah…I think so…cooked lobster by itself doesn’t really glisten in the way cheese does when it’s melting over a burger lobster

so this is the burger posting i keep hearing about

anyways, i'll just take one quick aside to mention that i'm already tired of the way folks are spinning the recent murder of a notable jew in detroit before we have any idea about a motive. folks are immediately making comparisons to the child attacked in chicago and idk, seems lovely to see fellow jews continue to escalate fearmongering when we have so many other things to be scared of besides unconfirmed "revenge killings" (like our govt, rich people, climate change, etc.) ok bye

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

ohh broo

so hes not just a collaborator he also thinks if he helps murder his own brothers and sisters hard enough hed be treated as an equal

thats cute

General Bullshit
Apr 20, 2020

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/tamars/status/1715710342221767132

lol Iran built a merkava killer RPG and is handing it out like candy. That’s why you don’t pick a fight with a country full of engineers.

Everyone knows you just build 2 RPG troopers and they can override the Paladin's point defense laser.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
Imagine the level of cognitive dissonance required to be an Arab in the IDF, amazing

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Soggy Muffin posted:

Imagine the level of cognitive dissonance required to be an Arab in the IDF, amazing

pick mes are somethin else i tells ya

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Agrajag posted:

ohh broo

so hes not just a collaborator he also thinks if he helps murder his own brothers and sisters hard enough hed be treated as an equal

thats cute

a tale as old as time

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lol he actually thinks the Israelis see him as "one of the good ones"

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

17000 views, 40 likes. Faaart

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Soggy Muffin posted:

Anyone have gif of it finally crashing, it’s really irritating

Can do you one better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAkCypsQIQk

Sweet release.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

they are right

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

General Bullshit posted:

Everyone knows you just build 2 RPG troopers and they can override the Paladin's point defense laser.

and if that doesn't work, a stinger site

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network is saying the IOF used jet aircraft to bomb the mosque in Jenin.

First time during al-Aqsa Flood that the Israelis have used jet aircraft in the West Bank. Possibly the first time since the second intifada?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Weird; cnn with eleventy million stories on its front page doesn't mention anything about protests.

Must not be happening. :shrug:

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

shes silent on white phosphorus and bombing hospitals but draws the line at autism based munitions

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Andorra posted:

We will guarantee you a generous reward. [In Jafar voice] Your eternal reward

lol

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

Thank you that was much more satisfying than I thought it would be, was able to finally cum

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Willa Rogers posted:

Weird; cnn with eleventy million stories on its front page doesn't mention anything about protests.

Must not be happening. :shrug:

Good news for the Media Literacy of Willa Rogers - If Trustworthy Impartial Truth-Seeking Professional Pulitzer Prize-Winning Establishment Media such as CNN do not mention anything about protests, then indeed protests must not be happening.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

A hospital bombed and you're triggered by a stuffed octopus. loving Zionist loser.

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Blackchamber posted:

Sometimes they do it if some big muckitymuck is coming aboard and they are going to video it for tv, like 'Look how well we feed our fighting sailors! Steak AND lobster!'

But yeah we got that poo poo 2 times when they announced we wouldn't be going to port again for 45 days (which led to our steel beach picnic where they give you your mandated 2 beers!) and deployment being extended which you should expect cause you are always extended. ALWAYS.

We got poo poo tons of surf and turf whenever the reefer quit.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

never heard of this before but after some googling the navy reddit says that ice cream is the actual big giveaway of something going down

1 trillion dollars a year and they can’t even give our boys ice cream ever day

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Spaced God posted:

this loving gif always gets me i really am stupid

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
https://twitter.com/XjusticeXpeace/status/1715863837331632134

https://twitter.com/XjusticeXpeace/status/1715823929091096863

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Achievement unlocked: You Committed a Double War Crime!

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

A hospital bombed and you're triggered by a stuffed octopus. loving Zionist loser.

an entire nation of people asking for the manager

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte
double war crime all the way :rainbow:

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

mightygerm posted:

I never understood the insane hardon politicians have for a war with iran, I feel like this has been the case for decades now
sorry for the burgerposting

This does tread the line of :burger:, and it's pretty :2bong: to boot, but it strikes me that:

- US interest in the region is "negative" rather than "positive"--"negative" of course in the horrors it's produced, but also in that the goal is denial of Suez/land ex. Russia traversal and oil supply rather than securing those for itself. The first is directly a lever for keeping Europe strictly subordinate; the second allows any major rival with the exception of maybe Russia to be choked out of any hope at a functioning industrial sector, army, and conventionally-powered navy while the US continues to be self-sufficient even before any Monroe Doctrine hijinks.
- Because denial is the goal, the stigma and expense of a fully colonial administration in the region are unnecessary. Being able to project destabilizing force is enough; bonus points if it can be projected to the Caucasus-southwest Siberia band which holds the majority of Russian oil production and key bottlenecks in its land shipping.
- A state in the region with no friends is thus a very valuable thing to have; they will value American protection rather than resent the boot, as also illustrated by English and especially Japanese behavior, and if loathed enough by their neighbors can destabilize them all simply by provoking and then fighting a successful defense.
- The sum of this is that Iran--northeastern Iran, defensible Iran, Indo-European Farsi-speaking Shi'ite Iran vis-à-vis its predominately Semitic Arabic-speaking Sunni regional neighbors--is the true natural ally.
- However, the existence of Israel at "best" converts this stable duality into a somewhat stable mitsudomoe which removes the full pariah status that would make a client welcome the empire in, and at "worst" creates an unstable politics where any two of the three major players might feel secure relying on each other to stomp on the third. (From this perspective, full Israeli-Saudi rapprochement is also of dubious use other than its immediate weaponization against Iran, though just getting particular royals on-side holds together better.)

Ergo, Iran "must" be brought to heel to form the linchpin of US--or Anglo in general, most of the same held true for the earlier British efforts to keep a strict hold--regional control without the risk of exactly the circumstances we're seeing now occurring.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

She turned her comments off and is whinning about a girl who is one of the most hated and trolled people on the internet, yet keeps her comment section open because she’s not a coward

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

hahahahah holy poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

it is very likely I will be proven wrong about this but I still don’t think they have the will to suffer the causalities this will cause and will just keep the starvation and bombing strategy going

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Atrocious Joe posted:

Real Brace Belden strategy there:

1. Paraglide over the apartheid wall and storm the settlement
2. Find the most elderly woman there
3. Give her your gun

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 04:11 on Dec 23, 2023

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

there's no way they actually invade gaza but i also said there's no way they invade ukraine

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Atrocious Joe posted:

Real Brace Belden strategy there:

1. Paraglide over the apartheid wall and storm the settlement
2. Find the most elderly woman there
3. Give her your gun

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Zadok Allen posted:

This man’s timeline is nothing but exposing Zionist / IDF horseshit. It’s great.

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715895160771629314?s=20

He's a massive dipshit on everything else so grain of salt

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
that bollard owns lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
double war crime? what does it meaaaaannn