Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm probably too Epstein brained but my second thought after "oh god that's loving horrible" after seeing news of that community leader's murder in Detroit was that it was probably an op, but then i remembered nazis are real and awful and carnivorously opportunistic so it was probably just some rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i love online ideology posters they come up with some wild poo poo i guess i support finding a community so you can feel like you belong.

the idf are going the wrong way and are attacking the west bank instead i guess

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit: wrong thread

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

smarxist posted:

i'm probably too Epstein brained but my second thought after "oh god that's loving horrible" after seeing news of that community leader's murder in Detroit was that it was probably an op, but then i remembered nazis are real and awful and carnivorously opportunistic so it was probably just some rear end in a top hat

:goofy:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Soggy Muffin posted:

It’s probably just because he’s a neo-nazi tho

Azov sent a delegation to Israel recently.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/after-4-months-in-russian-solitary-ukrainian-officer-visits-israel-tells-his-story/

That's another American proxy war Hinkle has been critical of.

Efb

Weka has issued a correction as of 03:29 on Oct 22, 2023

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://www.ettingermentum.news/p/t...tm_medium=email

New Ettungermentum post

https://twitter.com/BozoVinny/status/1715903647437967740

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Zadok Allen posted:

This man’s timeline is nothing but exposing Zionist / IDF horseshit. It’s great.

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1715895160771629314?s=20

He's a fed. No one should take Hinkle seriously.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

smarxist posted:

Good news, it was just the regular background level of violence in America.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Go team Blue and White we're all rooting for you

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

OctaMurk posted:

Go team Blue and White we're all rooting for you

Agreed I hope the Lions absolutely embarrass the Patriots tomorrow

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

spacemang_spliff posted:

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

smarxist posted:

Hell it could have been a Zionist who killed her for being insufficiently loyal to Israel. Who knows?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

spacemang_spliff posted:

If the lions beat the pats that means there will be Syrian tanks in Tel Aviv

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Okay let's stop posting Jackson Hinkle and instead consider other accounts

Like Andrew Tate
Or Shaun King
Or OSINTDefender
Or Axios
Or Disclose.tv

I'm sorry but I don't think anyone has any kind of high ground to claim here because it's just Twitter embeds all the way down

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Okay let's stop posting Jackson Hinkle and instead consider other accounts

Like Andrew Tate
Or Shaun King
Or OSINTDefender
Or Axios
Or Disclose.tv

I'm sorry but I don't think anyone has any kind of high ground to claim here because it's just Twitter embeds all the way down

Scarlet Witch voice no more Twitters

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

cspam needs its own embedded journalists

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Voice of Labor posted:

cspam needs its own embedded journalists

we have Al-Saqr news network

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

what?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Destroy settlers

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

He's like 17 right?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

redees

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

PhilippAchtel posted:

These two images are me

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
remarkable content. i froze in place in awe

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

idk how old Ettungermentum is but hes a little baby zoomer

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Joementum posted:

well the expense bit is irrelevant since america will foot the bill but on the ideological side, true! it was also completely moronic for Putin to invade but the dude did it. same could happen here even though they have no tactical reason to do it.

but I think the leadership of the IDF is much more weary of the invasion than the Russian brass were of theirs. Israel hates when a single soldier gets killed.

It's still a big hit to the economy even if USA will pay wages. As Ardernes has mentioned it's a maybe more than average economically productive part of society that is being called up.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Voice of Labor posted:

hate to point out the obvious but if your post genocidal intent is to build luxury beach front condos and an amusement park haunted by the souls of your innocent victims, you need to physically invade on the ground eventually

yeah that's probably it i just didn't wanna accept it bc hoping something not bad happens hopefully

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lmfao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

nice

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1715920035154116790

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I'm sure it will go just splendidly if the US directly deploys into Israel...