System Message

Secondary database maintenance is underway. Some features will be briefly unavailable.
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
For which system will you be getting Assassin's Creed: Mirage?
This poll is closed.
PC 14 18.67%
PS5 5 6.67%
XSX 3 4.00%
PS4 1 1.33%
XBO 1 1.33%
I am going wait for the Switch port 51 68.00%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

A Cup of Ramen
Oct 16, 2012

Hell yeah it does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

WaltherFeng posted:

Technically the game forces you into combat in the second chapter and by that point you should have a shotgun, SMG and materials to make molotovs.

Molotovs are great because they make enemies dance in place giving you free shots even with the pistol.

As long as you stick to the default difficulty you should have no problems just shooting your way through lone patrols. This isnt like MGS where the game just summons endless waves of reinforcements.

I know it does that poo poo in the second chapter because that exactly where I said gently caress this and stopped playing

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/engadgetgaming/status/1715813082864189486?s=20

wh

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

bloods a great conductor of heat

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
they're just copying the lil nas meat shoes

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Whose blood?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

That's the million dollar question

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXBBGjUjy2c

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Gripweed posted:

Whose blood?

Unionised employees'

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I already imbue my PC with blood every time I install a new heatsink.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Are there even enough people still playing Diablo IV to reach this goal?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

You're gonna need at least 111 people to donate

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Holy poo poo they hired the old advertising guy from Acclaim.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I'm already filled with blood and it's exhausting. No way I'm putting it in my pc

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

IIRC there used to be an old trick with computer parts that you sent back to the manufacturer for replacement. Instead of waiting for them to receive the part, check it out then tell you they can't find anything wrong people said "oh btw I cut myself a little getting it out of the case". Anything with blood on it had to be labelled a biohazard and dumped so they just sent the replacement part straight away.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Pwnstar posted:

IIRC there used to be an old trick with computer parts that you sent back to the manufacturer for replacement. Instead of waiting for them to receive the part, check it out then tell you they can't find anything wrong people said "oh btw I cut myself a little getting it out of the case". Anything with blood on it had to be labelled a biohazard and dumped so they just sent the replacement part straight away.

this sadly no longer works nowadays, since they simply label it a resident evil and no one's the wiser

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Great now an evil computer's going to come to life and try to destroy us all

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Future Video GamesUK posted:

Great now an evil computer's going to come to life and try to destroy us all

Just shoot it with a plasma rifle and you'll be fine

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Vermain posted:

this sadly no longer works nowadays, since they simply label it a resident evil and no one's the wiser

lmao

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

Vermain posted:

The Ultimate Bioweapon.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

I'm browsing old Wii third-party sports collection games to add to my library, for the sake of collecting at least one simulator for each sport for even the obscure ones. Deca Sports 3 is still one of the few racquetball and lacrosse games in existence, even though the motion controls aren't up to par. It also has the only Wii indoor team volleyball, aside from Mario Sports Mix.

Game Party 3 is one of the ones where I had to compare it to other YouTube videos before rejecting it. Most of the lawn games like horseshoes had already been done better by other Wii games, such as the Summer Sports series from Digital Embryo/Destineer, or so the graphics and reviews/comments lead me to think. The only unique thing that Game Party 3 has is a carnival-style remake of the arcade game Rootbeer Tapper. It has the only video game implementation of cornhole, the game where you throw a beanbag through a hole in a piece of cardboard propped up at a 30 degree angle or try to get closest to it. The gameplay is the same as horseshoes etc. that other games include, though. It was developed by FarSight Studios, which was founded by Jay Obernolte, who was later elected to Congress in 2021 as a Republican.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Oh, I thought they called it IV because it was the fourth game in the series. Silly me.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Khanstant posted:

I just watched a bunch of the cutscenes from Atomic Hearts. The dialogue was really bad and the main characters voice and attitude felt like some 2001 poo poo, but all the poo poo with the robot ballerinas was pretty cool. They seemed like scenes from some heavy handed symbolism movie. I assume the gameplay was standard garbage fps crud but it's neat the animation team was aiming higher than the rest.

I played that game through to the end just to see the ballerinas.

The parts where the weapons refrigerator tries to gently caress you were hard to get through. Definitely had to play it with my headphones on.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Platinumed Lies of P. I am a real boy now

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hello. I am Game Party 3

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

You know what? Video games. They are nothing.

Watch a good movie instead.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Just hit the end credits for Spooder-Mens 2, game is extremely good and a lot of fun. Now to do all of the side activities.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Video Games Thx posted:

You know what? Video games. They are nothing.

Watch a good movie instead.

there are no good movies

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I feel like they’re trying to make miles morales too cool, like does he need invisibility AND electric powers? Pick a lane I say!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Peter gets way cooler as the game goes on. There is some extremely cool story stuff that breaks up the normal gameplay.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hwurmp posted:

there are no good movies

Hmm. Have you not seen Moonlight

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

hatty posted:

I feel like they’re trying to make miles morales too cool, like does he need invisibility AND electric powers? Pick a lane I say!

I the flip side I don't like those mecha spider legs Peter has. Spiderman doesn't need that poo poo. At least it's on a cooldown.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Is no one talking about super Mario wonder???

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

fridge corn posted:

They are talking about SMWonder on the Switch thread, but telling people to read the Switch thread should count as psychological harm. Haven't checked the Wonder thread though.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

fridge corn posted:

It's good. I don't get the complete-nostalgia-joy-sucking-me-off-from-start-to-finish hype vibe that a lot of people are having. But it's good.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
On world 4 and it's great, just time spent posting could be spent playing.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Yeah, I don’t wanna talk about it because it’s the kind of thing that seems like it’s gonna have really cool stuff to go in on completely blind like 1-2, but as of clearing World 1 it Good, more fun than I’ve had with any of the New games besides the Wii one. Kinda curious where they go from here, Mario Maker seems to have been a big inspiration so maybe they could just do a full on Super Mario Maker World?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

fridge corn posted:

There's a thread for it, which isolates a lot of the conversation

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4042328&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Mario Odyssey 2 when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

It's usually been 5-6 years between tentpole 3D Mario games. Odyssey came out in 2017. Wonder looks cool, but here's hoping there's also a mainline Odyssey-style game cooking too.