Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ravus Ursus
Mar 30, 2017

Dark sword minis posted pictures of the prototype and master mini the casts are made from. Those things are covered in greenstuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

But then Kwyndig already knew that, right?

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

I didn't already know that :(

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.
Greenstuff was industry standard for ages. There was even a brief crisis when Polymetric Systems changed the formula and made it less useful for sculpting, hence why when you buy large tubes directly it will have “the original” on it. While GW and other companies doing mainly plastics have moved on, there’s tons of sculptors still working primarily in GS.

If we’re talking aesthetically and preferentially, then maybe they prefer Rackham’s sculpts which were done in Fimo and then had masters made from resin capable of withstanding mold vulcanization?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/Dunkeynaytore/status/1715604563225346161

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains

Blessed are the Pennetent

Beffer
Sep 25, 2007

Miles O'Brian posted:

Mods!

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Miles O'Brian posted:

Should have primed them before bundling them together, but reasonably clever. Unless that turns into an army of SoB corrupted by Nurgle.

Genghis Cohen
Jun 29, 2013

Miles O'Brian posted:

This is loving great and I wish I'd thought of it.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
Didn't someone in this thread try basing their models with rice and it all went rancid? I'm not sure that pasta is going to last.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

starkebn posted:

Didn't someone in this thread try basing their models with rice and it all went rancid? I'm not sure that pasta is going to last.

Nurgle claims his due.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

(Atlas3d)

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

:nws: that poo poo

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Tin Tim posted:

:nws: that poo poo

Getting a boner?

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

drat that's a big chair

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Lol, this guy was looking at the chair

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Miles O'Brian posted:

Mama mia!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLZMJS3NV9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhz3MoNRMeY

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

for too long, miniature painting has catered to boob and butt fans. but now! feet guys' day has come!

https://twitter.com/nanatenya/status/1718113175907037376

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
oh no a foot

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
That is absurdly detailed but isn't my particular paraphilia so I am unimpressed :thunkin:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Improbable Lobster posted:

That is absurdly detailed but isn't my particular paraphilia so I am unimpressed :thunkin:

maybe the closeups of cammy's photorealistic crotch are more up your alley

smug jeebus posted:

oh no a foot

oh no a bad poast :spooky:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster posted:

That is absurdly detailed

There are photos taken by the James Webb of thousands of galaxies billions of light years away that contain fewer details than a single foot art on the internet

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cat Face Joe posted:

for too long, miniature painting has catered to boob and butt fans. but now! feet guys' day has come!

https://twitter.com/nanatenya/status/1718113175907037376

neat, thanks for sharing your fetish

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

this is the unspiration thread, sharing other people's fetishes as expressed via miniatures is kind of the point of the thread

so what I'm saying is I don't think it's fair to assume this is cat face joe's fetish

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Spanish Manlove posted:

Cat Face Joe posted:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

give foot guys an inch and they'll take 5,280 feet

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

Is that a fetish foot? It looks too realistic.

If fetish titty models have taught me anything, it should be like 75% bigger than a normal foot and ejaculating.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Nah, foot fetishes come in two varieties, the horny for naked feet, and the squashers. The first kind like feet by themselves, unadorned and possibly glistening from a bath. The second kind like feet to smush things, birthday cakes usually but the real perverts like filthy stuff. Neither kind like unrealistic feet.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
New slaaneshi model that's a bunch of painwheels but they're actually triskelions

Crackbone
May 23, 2003

Vlaada is my co-pilot.

Spanish Manlove posted:

***QUENTIN_T*** has entered the chat

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

At least it's not those horrifying bare feet that are also high heels poo poo you can sometimes see.

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Is it wrong of me to love it when people dedicate so much effort to a joke mini like this but hate it when they devote an equal amount of effort into a titty mini?

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Bucnasti posted:

Is it wrong of me to love it when people dedicate so much effort to a joke mini like this but hate it when they devote an equal amount of effort into a titty mini?

I don't think there's a contradiction

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Bucnasti posted:

See Subtitle of thread.

Also a dorky sense of humour, especially about a universe like 40k, is one of the markers of normalcy in a sea of werecocks.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

EVEN IN DRESS, I STILL SERVE

Floppychop
Mar 30, 2012

Bucnasti posted:

If that's wrong then I'm wrong too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Cat Face Joe posted:

maybe the closeups of cammy's photorealistic crotch are more up your alley

:stare: I'm listening...

moths posted:

Is that a fetish foot? It looks too realistic.

If fetish titty models have taught me anything, it should be like 75% bigger than a normal foot and ejaculating.

Surprisingly foot fetish guys are more focused on "perfection" than "excess" so for them it seems to be a perfectly proportioned lady foot with no calluses or unkempt toenails and excellent "toe profile". The only exaggeration I see them make is a tendency to really highlight the way the skin on the soles of the feet wrinkles when the foot is curled.