Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Has anyone ever seen them both in the same place :tinfoil:

Should someone put up some flyers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MotU posted:

Bet Sematary

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Should someone put up some flyers?

i am just now realizing the absurdity that this forum has had two different flyer-based disasters, one from someone not putting up flyers when they should have and another from someone putting up flyers when they definitely shouldn't have

what a stupid website that i love

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Remember Nick Lovin?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

MotU posted:

Bet Sematary

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Remember Nick Lovin?

They character from Superbad?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Goon turned wrestler who for a while was a regular in the SoCal indie scene

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Wasn’t he also part of that one random wrestling project where some money guy filmed a ton of poo poo and then it never saw the light of day

As a wrestler I mean, not the money guy who did whatever they did

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

History Comes Inside! posted:

Wasn’t he also part of that one random wrestling project where some money guy filmed a ton of poo poo and then it never saw the light of day

As a wrestler I mean, not the money guy who did whatever they did
The revolution project was a little before he got involved but it was a lot of the same scene yeah

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

he was like 75 lbs soaking wet and people told him for years if you put some weight and muscle on you'll shoot to the top and he was like nah, no thanks

I don't have an opinion either way on his look and I know gaining weight for some folks is really hard but that's what I remember from the threads - it may or may not be accurate

I think it's rad he was out there doing it with training and matches and wanted him to succeed but then I stopped seeing the threads here and forgot

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
He was WH2k tag team champion of the month in like 2010

Cause he won the title and someone made a thread just so we could vote for him

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

can I please have a good comedy sixer from TKO? tia

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Venomous posted:

can I please have a good comedy sixer from TKO? tia

no.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The only good comedy sixer is a dead comedy sixer

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Yeah, give them a really depressing 6er instead. Like a kitten crying or something

Shinjobi fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Oct 21, 2023

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Yeah, give him a really depressing 6er instead. Like a kitten crying or something

them, but yeah, that'd do me fine

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Ah gently caress, my bad. Give me the sad 6er instead

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I am sick and tired of the most whiny posters on earth calling me a gimmick poster when I genuinely dislike their indie darling. Please ban them for libel. Thank you.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I am sick and tired of the most whiny posters on earth calling me a gimmick poster when I genuinely dislike their indie darling. Please ban them for libel. Thank you.

Learn to love The Freight Train and Jeff Hart or whatever indie guy you're talking about.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Listen, you may be the cock of the walk in North Yorkshire but you need to understand that His Royal Highness’s laws don’t apply here, people can write whatever libel they want without fear of repercussion.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

have you considered getting new material

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Joey McChrist posted:

how dare you

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Joey McChrist posted:

We’ve moved on

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I think an atmosphere has built up on the forums where we all think that we like the same thing but that’s not the case at all. We all have to keep in mind that people have different tastes in wrestling and wrestlers. I’m sure that constant posts of a particular opinion can rankle people especially if it’s a viewpoint that they don’t agree with. I don’t think we should call people out but build up discussion and ask why they don’t like a particular thing to see their viewpoint and then gain empathy about why they feel why they do.

And then if there’s still tension you can always insult them in a sophomoric way (ex roses are red/violets are blue/ lemons suck/ and so do you) and then move on.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I missed it but just caught up on the truly deranged posting last night. Great job all

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this is wrong, and recompense should be made, but that all starts with you apologizing to chuck taylor

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
I want less Conor mcgregor and jbj but more GSP and his love of dinosaurs and space

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jrazilian biu jitsu

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

We’ve moved on

Honestly, this catch phrase really needs to be retired.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

edogawa rando posted:

Honestly, this catch phrase really needs to be retired.

If we don't let WWE stans have outdated catchphrases they will riot

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
If all joy has left your life the only thing left to do is be mildly antagonistic and get a posting gimmick on a small corner of the internet just to make a couple people chuckle. Should never be at the expense of other people tho even if they're extremely serious about posting about wrestling on the internet

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you can watch quantum of phallus get his rear end kicked every tuesday and thursday on SAW

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you can watch quantum of phallus get his rear end kicked every tuesday and thursday on SAW
too many ads on twitch, sorry

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Tampa Bae posted:

too many ads on twitch, sorry

don't worry we promise more ads with every episode

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

What he do to upset the cancer patient and his evil puppet?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I like posts which are historically informative, keep me abreast of current events or are funny

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Then why do you read PSP? :thunkher:

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Big Mutha Truckers 2 posted:

Then why do you read PSP? :thunkher:

it’s a good forum. I enjoy to read it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Qop posts the exact same blunt, pissy way as 75% of you, you guys are just mad he post that way about Dark Elevation lifers instead of CM Punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You like to talk that way Nien Nunb?