Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

MJeff posted:

Jerry Jacobs is out. :shepface:

this does not spark joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

When was the last time a Bears backup QB performed well? Kyle Orton?

Brian hoyer? The guy we're playin against possibly. One of only 5 bears qbs to string together 3 consecutive 300 yard games and the only bears qb ever to have 4 consecutive 300 yard games. He only played 6 games before breaking his arm.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/poppenfresh/status/1715932198103122342

Feel like poo poo just want him back.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Holy gently caress that graphic they played of Aman-Ra stats vs every receiver of the Ravens. Basically Sun God is equivalent production to all Ravens received combined.

Maybe we don't need Jeudy today ?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1714963463829590069

Bet every single thing you own on every single Davante Adams over against the Bears.

Take out a home equity loan, sell anything non liquid you own, take out loans in your child's name and bet it on Davante.

He is about to get some absolutely silly numbers against this dogshit team.

This is gonna be like that time Brandon Marshall complained about touches and Jay.

And then Jay Cutler proceeded to target him like 50 times in one game.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Bagent has that cockiness of McMahon.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
lol lions are getting their asses beat.

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Absolute clinic in how to let Lamar just do whatever he likes.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Bumhead posted:

Absolute clinic in how to let Lamar just do whatever he likes.

Exactly, they need to gently caress his poo poo up. Is their line that good? Or is the god of holding penalities asleep?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
This Lamar performance is giving me peak Aaron Rodgers/Russel Wilson Bullshit vibes

I wonder if Jared Goof is finally going to re-emerge at the worst moment

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

MikeCrotch posted:

This Lamar performance is giving me peak Aaron Rodgers/Russel Wilson Bullshit vibes

I wonder if Jared Goof is finally going to re-emerge at the worst moment

oh probably

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Right now its just lamar clowning on fools and Goff looks like poo poo.

Could be a carolina style beatdown

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

Just call the game now. Call it 40-0 Ravens and let’s get back on the plane unscathed. Not at the races today.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Bumhead posted:

Just call the game now. Call it 40-0 Ravens and let’s get back on the plane unscathed. Not at the races today.

I want to see how Kawalimus spins this as the worst result in history

Apples McGrind
Oct 13, 2013

Well I sure do miss David Montgomery and Jerry Jacobs right now.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Im playing against lamar jackson in 3 fantasy leagues. I dont know who you need to call, lions fans, but fuckin call them. Stop this. Im dyyyyiiing. :sadwave:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

HootTheOwl posted:

"are the raiders bad?
Or do they just not call these for Justin Fields because they want him to look bad,?"
My wife has caught Bagnet mania

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
We've got a potential Talk Radio DEFCON 1 situation coming together in Chicago

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'm stuck with the Colts/Browns game here (which has actually been pretty good) and I feel like I'm missing two very entertaining situations between a good team annihilating the Lions and Bagentmania running wild

edit: at least the Lions haven't projected Hitler on the screen yet, so they still have one thing over the Spartans

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

xbilkis posted:

We've got a potential Talk Radio DEFCON 1 situation coming together in Chicago

Bro. So many wild takes gonna fly.

With varying levels of dogwhistle racisms

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

surf rock posted:

edit: at least the Lions haven't projected Hitler on the screen yet, so they still have one thing over the Spartans

What? I dont watch college ball. Fill me in here?

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Can’t wait the game right now, is it just Lamar being Lamar?

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

MSU put a trivia question up about Hitler's birth country and then showed a giant picture of him.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kloaked00 posted:

Its one of those games where one team just has nothing and is getting destroyed in all aspects of the game.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

ZombieCrew posted:

What? I dont watch college ball. Fill me in here?

MSU's stadium ops people played a YouTube video of 40 trivia questions during pregame that they obviously didn't vet beforehand. One of the questions was "What country was Adolf Hitler in?"

Then they came out and lost 49-0 to Michigan.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I feel like I've seen more undercenter snaps this week from Bagent that Fields had done in the past six games, but that might just be confirmation bias. I think Fields says he prefers shotgun, but maybe I made up that quote. Don't know if that helps the offense look better.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Kloaked00 posted:

It's a total team beat down. Embarassing stuff.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Kloaked00 posted:

Well we have 0 first downs and they're up 28-0. So it's a bit more than that.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Kloaked00 posted:

No. The lions have looked abysmal in every facet. Literally negative yards gains well into the 2nd quarter

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Parallelwoody posted:

MSU put a trivia question up about Hitler's birth country and then showed a giant picture of him.

Lol...ok. Couldnt just stick with football trivia at the football game? Did the band start playing Duetschland uber alles with the first stanza?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

They just found a YouTube quiz thing and ran it

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'm tempted to bet the Lions moneyline. I'm always suspicious of games that are so one-sided in the first half.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Dexo posted:

Then acted like the youtube channel was a third party vendor or something.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Honestly the Lions look like rear end, but I have a good feeling about the 2nd half because I am a big stupidhead

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao it begins

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?
Holy gently caress Campbell you are down loving 4 touchdowns. Take a loving time out.

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

Dexo posted:

Ran it without screening or permission from the creator in a time when MSU has zero public goodwill and generally looks like a clown show.

Right now, there's just a deep, systemic level of self-destructive stupidity in MSU's athletic department. We're all going to get to witness more entertainment/embarrassment until that group gets flushed out.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Bagent looked really good despite bad playcalling and clock management.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Wait...wait.

What I said was...

...Do you understand?

Comfortador posted:

Holy gently caress Campbell you are down loving 4 touchdowns. Take a loving time out.

And he didn't take one to save the 10 second runoff, what in the actual gently caress??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike N Eich
Jan 27, 2007

This might just be the year
I'm extremely pumped for this week in Chicago sports radio when the absolute dumbest people on earth will call for Tyson Bagent as franchise QB