Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Mister Bates posted:

Hezbollah has fortified positions within sight of the border, close enough to shoot across it with infantry weapons if they wanted to, and they are firing across the border at similar Israeli positions on the other side. in particular they seem to be firing anti-tank missiles at pretty much any exposed Israeli military vehicle they see.

there are also some rockets and mortar shells coming down into Israel from Lebanon and those are probably mostly fired by Hezbollah, but there's exiled Palestinian militant groups up there who are also probably doing their own thing

at least one group of fighters did infiltrate across the border but that was probably a Palestinian group and not Hezbollah, with Hezbollah mostly limiting itself to just shooting across the border so far.

ty :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

lumpentroll posted:

does she still do standup

Centrist Committee posted:

yeah, standup for genocide

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Lmao was this posted already

https://twitter.com/GunterFehlinger/status/1716066695821824041?t=mO6bzXLOfINNZSQDmj1cyg&s=19

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

DrPossum posted:

reddit is bad

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

sad physics professor in the back of the situation room mumbling something about a frictionless vacuum

* professor slowly standing up to speak* general: gotdamnit, if you're about to mention spherical cows again... *professor sits back down*

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

Mod editing this embed because it looks like gore and I'm not going to check stop posting this poo poo you morons.

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 04:11 on Dec 23, 2023

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

is he the EU guy that Chapo always talks about?

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

I also learned how to fight wars using only signs I can put in my suburban house's front yard

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Asproigerosis posted:

Lot of questions as to why idf is trying to spearhead their land force with bulldozers

they probably need to destroy large pieces of the barrier to move armored columns through should they be doing that idiot suicidal thing soon

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
https://twitter.com/israel/status/1716133304687063396?s=46&t=HcndB4PE9m4tuLbKq5nReg

pure evil

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
... uh, isn't this low-key admitting they do war crimes?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Speaking of IS, I keep reading about these attacks on US military bases in the region, you’d think that’s the kind of poo poo they’d get down on.

Unless they are actually CIA cutouts:ohdear:

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Kinda harsh, but why is she still posting then?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

for anyone on the fence or confused, every indigenous uprising and retaliation, every slave revolt and every anticolonial action, past present and future, is absolutely 100% justified, every single one every single time

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Our
Warcrimes
Are
Actually
Good

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Experts and volunteers appeared "visibly disturbed" as they shared accounts of beheaded bodies and photos of charred remains with the press.

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1716160263567630506?s=20

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Homocow posted:

I'm not sure putting that on one of the largest global platforms which can reach the view of most human beings instantaneously is "low key"

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

Experts and volunteers appeared "visibly disturbed" as they shared accounts of beheaded bodies and photos of charred remains with the press.

https://twitter.com/HuffPostPol/status/1716160263567630506?s=20

quote:

He also told The Media Line that Hamas militants “enjoyed the murders so much that they did everything they could do to celebrate the killing.”

forensic pathology now allows us to determine not only the ethnic, ideological, and partisan identity of the killer but also how much they were celebrating while they did it

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Agrajag posted:

lmao i have a popup warning me that aljazeera is funded by qatar

oh golly jee willickers i guess i cant watch the only reliable reporting outfit since they are not funded by the typical wasp institution that we all know can be trusted

PBS has the same thing about being funded by america

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

thinking about that Ricky Gervais bit about if a lion could speak English we still wouldn't be able to communicate with it because it just has a whole different perspective that's completely foreign to us.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homocow posted:

it's not low key at all

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

praise Allah, most gracious, most merciful

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

The Voice of Labor posted:

for anyone on the fence or confused, every indigenous uprising and retaliation, every slave revolt and every anticolonial action, past present and future, is absolutely 100% justified, every single one every single time

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

everyone thinks they're clever with " oh you think palestine gets to resist genocid well what if the Indians came to kill you" and I'm like "in the moment if the ho chunk made a war party and came to burn down my house and kill my family I'd try to stop them but like with time to reflect looking up at their victory from hell I'd be force to admit 'you know fair play good for them'"

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Lpzie posted:

thinking about that Ricky Gervais bit about if a lion could speak English we still wouldn't be able to communicate with it because it just has a whole different perspective that's completely foreign to us.

god gave us 2 ears and only 1 mouth. u just need to sit ur rear end down and listen

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Not sure if this has been posted yet but whoops lmao

https://x.com/IDF/status/1716115527255355505?s=20

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

dads friend steve posted:

god gave us 2 ears and only 1 mouth. u just need to sit ur rear end down and listen

, sweaty

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

trucutru posted:

Never happening, Biden was there precisely to show who is his man and you don't displease your owner.

Yes. The only reason Netanyahu is in power and really the only reason he has survived this long is because he is America’s chosen puppet ruler.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Regarding THAAD, there have been a little over 700 total missiles built, and some months they can make as many as eight more!

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/news/features/2022/getting-it-right-thaad-hits-major-milestone.html

As far as the jolly joker who said Iran would simply build a launcher with 9 missiles, THAAD is typically deployed in batteries of 6 launchers. It is also not the sort of system designed for destroying lawnmowers, it's a high altitude anti-ballistic missile system and will probably be reserved for such.

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of

DiscountDildos posted:

Not sure if this has been posted yet but whoops lmao

https://x.com/IDF/status/1716115527255355505?s=20

lmao, really taking the L on both the "reasonable diplomacy" front and the "big strong killers" front in one statement

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Sancho Banana posted:

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1716029249969099140?t=XQ519iocsUOnXBtXMfFdUg&s=19

lmao
What if the IDF gets so fed up with the dogshit pissbaby cabinet and says gently caress it we balling and stages a coup

The military kept telling him he was a fuckup and that his dumbass judicial overhaul was going to leave Israel open to an attack exactly like what occured, so I guess he has to do something to turn the narrative around.

I doubt the military would coup him since they've taken his shittalking for years. Didn't he call them leftists a while back? You'd think they would respond to that kind of smacktalk.

Soap Scum
Aug 8, 2003

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 04:12 on Dec 23, 2023

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Sounding a lot like Big Z right now

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I'm absolutely never voting Democratic again. 2020 was just the beginning for me. The cruelty and stupidity of that party has never been worse in my lifetime than it has been in the past few weeks.

The former Obama voter within me would be ashamed and confused. Go make up for me with 2 voters from the Virginia suburbs, Joe.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)