Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

This counts as a contract in delaware.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

he's a turd

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

has the house GOP offered the truck a speaker nomination yet?

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Well the Thompson is an old gun with poo poo muzzle velocity and no real range. So if your driving the truck through mobster Chicago in the 1930s your legs will be safe

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

DrPossum posted:

:ssh: when elon says it was shot up with a "tommy gun" that's because it wasn't and that's the only gun he can think of. that damage is from something much dumber

https://www.gunsandammo.com/editorial/review-standard-manufacturing-1922-22-caliber-tommy-gun/247603

More than likely this

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Skillfully rolling my cybertruck over and flinging a stainless steel panel at a terminal grandmas neck in the target parking lot

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

ikanreed posted:

We all agree this is going to lead to the death of at least one cyber truck owner, right?

hopefully more

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's really gotta gnaw away at him knowing how unfunny he is.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Weka posted:

I tried to look up if it comes with run flat tyres, because that's the sort of fairly pointless feature I would expect. I did not find an answer but did learn
"Teslas don't come with spare tires, but for a good reason. Research shows that spare tires rarely get used, adding unnecessary weight."

A lot of hybrid vehicles are doing the same thing, no spare and a patch kit with complimentary roadside assistance as part of the purchase.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Proceedings for the national academy of sciences (also known as PNAS)

90sgamer
Jun 28, 2023
fuck off worms butthole guy!!!
Theres a rumor going around that Musk cried during an earnings call? wtf?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

spiritual bypass posted:

if u actually need a spare then u really do need it

you wont care

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

thanks, dexetro

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
a street slang

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Proceedings for the national academy of sciences (also known as PNAS)

my PNAS hoarts

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Remember when Musk stole a Hard Drive post and when they made fun of them he called them unfunny in the unfunniest way.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

jisforjosh posted:

A lot of hybrid vehicles are doing the same thing, no spare and a patch kit with complimentary roadside assistance as part of the purchase.

lots of cars have been selling with run flats + no spare for a decade or two

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

Remember when Musk stole a Hard Drive post and when they made fun of them he called them unfunny in the unfunniest way.

this feud last for weeks and harddrive kept owning him every time lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
owned by the video game onion...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he liked the onion until they made fun of him one single time and then he became friends with the babylon bee

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Mola Yam posted:

a street slang

might I remind you

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

put Tesla's spare tires on the Blockchain

by Andrew Yang

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Recently, the CEO was overheard saying "I'm going to ditch my output to hang out with my chooms"

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot

LegoMan posted:

Recently, the CEO was overheard saying "I'm going to ditch my output to hang out with my chooms"

Bet he has a save before the Lizzy Wizzy gig just so he can hang out with Groimes without having to talk about custody.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this feud last for weeks and harddrive kept owning him every time lol

There was no coming back from the screenshot of him as Wario on SNL.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A local Tesla success story

quote:

I was first on scene on foot from Woodrow’s. BMW SUV, Tesla SUV (correction: sedan), and unknown third vehicle racing from the light. I heard an impact, looked over, and saw a blue/green explosion from the Tesla after it hit the light post. By the time I sprinted there the Tesla was in two. Driver ejected. I had the unfortunate experience of confirming the Tesla’s driver deceased state. BMW driver walked away. Third car didn’t stop.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

George H.W. oval office posted:

A local Tesla success story

another succes story

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

The image of the immolated Tesla driver cry-laughing still haunts me

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
C Y B E R T R U C K ! ! !

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Surprised the guy running Twitter into the ground doesn't understand how web hosting works.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1716099814264328390?s=20

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he liked the onion until they made fun of him one single time and then he became friends with the babylon bee

he tried hiring onion people to do a new onion but it was too cringe even for him so he peaced out

https://www.theverge.com/2019/7/2/18701197/elon-musk-thud-satire-startup-onion-launch-failure

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

Surprised the guy running Twitter into the ground doesn't understand how web hosting works.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1716099814264328390?s=20

gently caress he is smart. never thought of that before

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Elon, months after purchasing a popular website for 44 billion dollars: I have no idea how popular websites work

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
why didnt elon just put twitter.db on his phone and sell all the servers

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

In April 2010, the size of the full English Wikipedia edit history was 5.6 TB uncompressed.

As of August 2023, Wikimedia Commons, which includes the images, videos and other media used across all the language-specific Wikipedias contained 96,519,778 files, totalling 470,991,810,222,099 bytes (428.36 TB)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

WrasslorMonkey posted:

In April 2010, the size of the full English Wikipedia edit history was 5.6 TB uncompressed.

As of August 2023, Wikimedia Commons, which includes the images, videos and other media used across all the language-specific Wikipedias contained 96,519,778 files, totalling 470,991,810,222,099 bytes (428.36 TB)

thats a big rear end phone

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there was a community notes here. its gone now

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

Concerning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thats a big rear end phone

You obviously don't have a Cyberphone! Built out of 3mm thick finished steel, it will be able to hold all of wikipedia easy. It's also bullet proof, and can temporarily be used as a boat.

No, no don't worry that it looks garbage in photos, the design isn't finished yet and in person it looks great!