Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Benne posted:

Ben McAdoo, goofy TV dad

The dad after the show takes a dark turn in Season 3

turned into a real piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
He's like a low-level Sopranos character who gets whacked in the first 5 minutes of an episode while Christopher and Paulie are arguing about something unrelated

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Slicked-back McAdoo is literally Decker

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Probably Magic posted:

this is a tim heidecker character evolution

lol gently caress

Mexican Radio
Jan 5, 2007

mombo with your jombo?
a lot of people are saying slicked backadoo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Probably Magic posted:

this is a tim heidecker character evolution

Hahahahahaha

It’s free real estate :smugdog:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Benne posted:

Ben McAdoo, goofy TV dad

New season of Dekker looking good

Edit: gently caress, well, at least I'm in good company

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Seems like Belichick isn’t going anywhere

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1716092867620261953?s=46&t=Q9JsEynxHxZ9F2lOwU2Uuw

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Kraft is a dumb stupid mother loving moron.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Congrats to the rest of the AFCE. One of the biggest own goals I've seen all year

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Or he's letting Bill get a real QB to ruin in a draft instead of trying to hire a replacement to Belichick. There's no successor to BB. His kid isn't as knowledgeable of defenses. Whoever follows Bill probably gets fired within 2 seasons

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Forrest on Fire posted:

Or he's letting Bill get a real QB to ruin in a draft instead of trying to hire a replacement to Belichick. There's no successor to BB. His kid isn't as knowledgeable of defenses. Whoever follows Bill probably gets fired within 2 seasons

You blow it up. Completely. It happens.

Except here I guess!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Bill's great to keep consistency with all the talent that's been brought in on the Patriots the past couple years, and to ensure he keeps bringing in that same level of talent.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Forrest on Fire posted:

The answer isn't anyone on the current staff though so that doesn't matter

e: It doesn't actually matter if he has an extension or not if they want to move on, they can either just eat it and fire him or trade him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yeah, thinking about it that's the only way Rapoport's wording of it makes sense. Kraft's having immediate buyer's remorse, which makes sense given what beat writers and people who are friends of his have been saying for weeks now

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Benne posted:

Ben McAdoo, goofy TV dad

Benny McAdoo who are you?
A coach we've got our eyes on.
Wait, Benny McAdoo
When did you
Become a greasy paisan?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Just wanna say McAdoo’s second half, post CMC offense last season was the best offense they’ve had since Watt effectively ended Cams career.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Belichick has the tape.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
Did Belichick tank the pats until they agreed to extend him? If they win today that’s the only explanation.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

The extension was in the offseason, the news about it is just getting out now.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Just posting here to lol at Josh McDaniels

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Benne posted:

Offensive genius with good offensive talent, can't score above 20 points

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Darth Brooks posted:

The extension was in the offseason, the news about it is just getting out now.

and then they win today against Buffalo :tinfoil:

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

What are you all telling me that the combo of former Patriots Jimmy Garoppolo and Brian Hoyer was not the answer at QB?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

fartknocker posted:

and then they win today against Buffalo :tinfoil:

Bill was saving win #300 for them :tinfoil:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Benne posted:

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Getting shithoused by one of the worst teams in the league starting a nobody at QB won't even matter because Mark Davis doesn't give a single gently caress about winning anyway.

McD has to be in the running for one of the worst head coaches in NFL history. He lost to the Jeff Saturday Colts team, an injury plagued Rams team starting Baker Mayfield who had like 3 days to read the playbook and just got absolutely smashed by a team who was objectively in the top 2 worst teams in the league this year.

He's so loving bad!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

So…. When do we start talking about Matt LaFleur?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
The packers were expected to be bad so certainly not this year

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Acebuckeye13 posted:

There were a lot of people who wanted Glenn gone, especially after last year. It's really incredible the kind of turnaround the Lions' defense has had — going from one of the worst defenses in the league (Dead last in YPG, 28th in rushing yards per game, 29th in passing yards) to one of the best (Now 7th, 1st, and 18th, respectively) is a frankly spectacular turnaround.

hmmm

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Maybe Bill is just fine

Ron Rivera on the other hand, he toast

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t think anyone in the Packers organization expected them to be “lose to the Broncos” bad.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Bad, but progressing toward something. They’re just bad in the same way week after week.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Packers GM Brian Gutekunst has built an utter trash fire of a team and should be fired right now. LaFleur might be good, but the coaching staff under him has been picked clean and the leftovers are all awful. It’s time to move on, because he’s, at best, ineffective.

Time for a new GM to start to rebuild this team from scratch next year. :sigh:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t think anyone in the Packers organization expected them to be “lose to the Broncos” bad.

It’s a QB league and they are playing functionally a rookie. You would like for them to start out like Strout is but realistically how likely is that

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

So…. When do we start talking about Matt LaFleur?

Not until/unless the Packers get a new GM.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Packers GM Brian Gutekunst has built an utter trash fire of a team and should be fired right now. LaFleur might be good, but the coaching staff under him has been picked clean and the leftovers are all awful. It’s time to move on, because he’s, at best, ineffective.

Time for a new GM to start to rebuild this team from scratch next year. :sigh:

Is the roster really that bad outside Love and not cutting bait on Bathraki years ago? The defense strikes me as having the same problem the commies do. No lack of talent just piss poor coaching

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Is the roster really that bad outside Love and not cutting bait on Bathraki years ago? The defense strikes me as having the same problem the commies do. No lack of talent just piss poor coaching

Their starting WR trio is comprised of two second year players and a rookie, none of whom were clearly pro ready coming out.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Plus the entire roster is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I have changed my mind. If the Chargers lose this coming week on prime time, Staley will be fired midseason.