Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Dokapon Findom posted:

Enjoying the bit of guy so tired of his own wife he starts publicly castigating her as an enemy national and foreign agent of influence

Trumps swipes at her were always really loving funny because she was a loving cabinet member.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

wow better place sanctions and drop all trade with china then

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
There the evil ones I say as I murder hundreds of children a day

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The Oldest Man posted:

I think it should be pretty obvious by now that no matter how good a technological mousetrap the elites engineer, they will, the very second they complete it and achieve their ultimate triumph, begin eating away at the foundations of it from the inside to make number just a little higher that quarter. Slamming the trap shut is just the opening bell on trap efficiency grifting. They can kill, they can destroy the earth, but they can't ever win in a final way as long as a single oppressed person is left because eventually in their desire to accumulate they will cost cut away the bars and cameras from the perfect prison entrapping that final person and they will use a spoon to dig out.

So it shouldn't be that surprising that they're upgrading from "open air prison" to "open air death camp."

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

anyone have an extra invite?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

did peepaw have another stroke or what

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

well poo poo they're totally out of stock in burgerland but while personally inconvenient that's probably an encouraging bellwether

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

The Oldest Man posted:

I think it should be pretty obvious by now that no matter how good a technological mousetrap the elites engineer, they will, the very second they complete it and achieve their ultimate triumph, begin eating away at the foundations of it from the inside to make number just a little higher that quarter. Slamming the trap shut is just the opening bell on trap efficiency grifting. They can kill, they can destroy the earth, but they can't ever win in a final way as long as a single oppressed person is left because eventually in their desire to accumulate they will cost cut away the bars and cameras from the perfect prison entrapping that final person and they will use a spoon to dig out.

So it shouldn't be that surprising that they're upgrading from "open air prison" to "open air death camp."

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im joining the axis of evil

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Friedman had a genuine insight? That Tom Friedman?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Rollie Fingers posted:

Still finding it difficult to comprehend mind that America has reached peak zionism like 15 years ahead of schedule. The establishment and israel has hosed up majorly in the last 5-10 years.

Don't think anyone would've believed in 2010 that there'd be mass pro-Palestine rallies in American cities by 2023. Makes me feel hopeful israel will disintegrate within 50 years.

Not just "pro-Palestinian rallies" but tens of thousands of people showing up in large cities days in a row. Not even BLM attained this sort of critical mass, and that was with the democrat party co-opting the protests for votes.

It seems, at least as far as the u.s. is concerned, the marches are dwarfing any other protest movement in my lifetime, including those against the vietnam war & for civil rights.

PawParole posted:

Israelis in 200 years bragging that they’re 1/64th Palestinian

lmao

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
protesting in america only makes things worse

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

e: this is a throwaway post while i work out some art

Oglethorpe has issued a correction as of 03:15 on Oct 23, 2023

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Little Rocket Man stays winning :smugdon:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

PawParole posted:

Israelis in 200 years starting off their meetings with land acknowledgements

Elisheva Warren’s contribution to the Tel Aviv University cookbook is an oatmeal soup with chickpea.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

PawParole posted:

Israelis in 200 years bragging that they’re 1/64th Palestinian

more like 20 years

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Hell of a thing to say in between mouthfuls of children's bones

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Owlbear Camus posted:

well poo poo they're totally out of stock in burgerland but while personally inconvenient that's probably an encouraging bellwether

Israel is probably stopping them from shopping more out

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
good quote from the salman rushdie interview with edward said: "it's impossible to overestimate the influence of American ignorance on world affairs"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
my operating system is pushing a jerusalem post article with the headline "Why is the invasion of gaza still delayed?" psychopath stuff and legacy media is all for it.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

exmarx posted:

good quote from the salman rushdie interview with edward said: "it's impossible to overestimate the influence of American ignorance on world affairs"

It's not American ignorance - :amerikkka:'s management knows exactly what they're doing.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
here's the actual best coverage on israel and palestine from this last week:

Palestine Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43wKgnOBEtY

Israel Rally
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWvSxSEZ4WM

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

RealityWarCriminal posted:

my operating system is pushing a jerusalem post article with the headline "Why is the invasion of gaza still delayed?" psychopath stuff and legacy media is all for it.

well do they have an answer to that question?

(other than the IDF knowing it’ll be a disaster which I’m guessing is not the answer in that article)

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Well they didn't say bring them home alive. A few substantial chunks will do

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i beg journalists when they get leaked "intel" from a government source please think critically why

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Popy posted:

i beg journalists when they get leaked "intel" from a government source please think critically why

Because they're writing my paycheck and want me to justify my paycheck...? :thunk:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1716254073425678692

dti, dta

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Popy posted:

critical thinking died 20 years ago

journalists are trained to not think critically, on purpose, as a joke

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Popy posted:

Their job nowadays is to be a stenographer. No analysis, no digging, just passing along what people tell them.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

There was going to be a ceasefire?! :confused:

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

reported

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Bald Stalin posted:

Israel is probably stopping them from shopping more out

yeah poo poo that too :smith:

I'll see if there's another bespoke option from a diaspora craftsperson stateside, because ordering a sweatshop-made one just to have is loving up the solidarity equation on a different end

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/_maxgranger/status/1716228939696513338

Is that true that one of the aid trucks just had coffins in it? That's beyond grim.

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

Which one is Putin.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

ProfessorBooty posted:

Which one is Putin.

I see (from front) Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Engels and Marx?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
That is also the thing, that environment in the photo may not be livable for civilians but it is still providing plenty of cover for light infantry. It anything the amount of rubble is going to make it more difficult for armor vehicles to get it and they will have to bring in those giant bulldozers which are sitting ducks.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

First off... Lmao

https://x.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1716278455677923711?s=20

Second, can someone with Twitter check and see if this is also happening to them when they view a reply to Seamus' tweet?

https://x.com/FarrrlzBarkley/status/1716282381487735218?s=20

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/_maxgranger/status/1716228939696513338

Is that true that one of the aid trucks just had coffins in it? That's beyond grim.

Jesus, the picture. That is not a city - this is a graveyard.
What the gently caress - how can any loving westoid look at this and excuse this...

DTI, DTA, DTG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

VomitOnLino posted:

I see (from front) Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Engels and Marx?

Right, was trying to make a joke.