Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

mcmagic posted:

Ritchie Torres continues to be the weirdest freak in US politics.

I'd like to make note that Torres's allegation of external activists being the source of "anti-Israel" sentiment is itself an antisemitic trope, as Jewish people were historically considered the OG "outside professional agitators"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

idgi

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the idf should blame the hospital massacre on george soros, or jewish space lasers next

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

its a claw machine with the antisemetic octopus

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Ringo Roadagain posted:

the ottostrass

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

VomitOnLino posted:

They are just laundering each others propaganda. IMO this is all that this is. Just do this n times and it's the truth as per wikipedia

Turd Blossom posted:

The aide said that guys like me were "in what we call the reality-based community," which he defined as people who "believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality." I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. "That's not the way the world really works anymore." He continued "We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors … and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'd like to make note that Torres's allegation of external activists being the source of "anti-Israel" sentiment is itself an antisemitic trope, as Jewish people were historically considered the OG "outside professional agitators"

The whole idea of him taking upon himself to pontificate on which jews are the good ones and which are the bad ones is anti semitic.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
again if someone falsely accuses you of anti-semitism just post the video of the canadian parliament clapping for a literal SS Nazi.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

again if someone falsely accuses you of anti-semitism just post the video of the canadian parliament clapping for a literal SS Nazi.

Next you'll say the Canadian Deputy PM's grandad was a mini-Julius Streicher... :rolleyes:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Horseshoe theory posted:

Next you'll say the Canadian Deputy PM's grandad was a mini-Julius Streicher... :rolleyes:

im not even going to look this up because youre probably 1000% telling the truth

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/ChrisLynnHedges/status/1716168811152330789?s=20

Zadok Allen has issued a correction as of 04:13 on Dec 23, 2023

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

im not even going to look this up because youre probably 1000% telling the truth

Enjoy. He had a role in liquidating a bunch of my family in Galicia via encouraging the actions of the Waffen SS Galicia division and friends.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
some earlier posts were talking about how Netanyahu managed to off both signatories of the Oslo accords

okay, so one signatory was... Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin, who was assassinated by an Israeli right-wing extremist for having signed the accords in the first place - that part I get

the other signatory would be... Yasser Arafat? didn't he die in his sleep? is the implication here that he was assassinated as well?

___

as a corollary, I've seen that some of the stuff about how Israel completely controls Gaza's power, water, etc. is part of the provisions of the Oslo accords. Wouldn't that mean that the accords still favored Israel anyway? Is the Israeli opposition to it akin to "even giving them a crumb is too much"? I assume that Israel wasn't even really observing those accords now, even before 10/7?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bald Stalin posted:

Is Andrew uncanceled?

he apologized, went to therapy, became sober, and hosed off for a few months. so I suppose it’s as genuine a learning experience as you can get for a content creator.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Ringo Roadagain posted:

stuffed octopus toys are bad huh. cool

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Spergin Morlock posted:

from the river
to the sea
parking will be free

das hipster
Mar 7, 2005

CODChimera posted:

I watched a couple of those tunnel videos that I think someone here shared. very interesting, I wonder if Israel has a specific plan for dealing with them cos this guy thinks there isn't a good way

Well, there is one very good way to clear tunnel systems, but that would be a warcrime, and we all know how Israel feels about warcrimes

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

some earlier posts were talking about how Netanyahu managed to off both signatories of the Oslo accords

okay, so one signatory was... Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin, who was assassinated by an Israeli right-wing extremist for having signed the accords in the first place - that part I get

the other signatory would be... Yasser Arafat? didn't he die in his sleep? is the implication here that he was assassinated as well?

___

as a corollary, I've seen that some of the stuff about how Israel completely controls Gaza's power, water, etc. is part of the provisions of the Oslo accords. Wouldn't that mean that the accords still favored Israel anyway? Is the Israeli opposition to it akin to "even giving them a crumb is too much"? I assume that Israel wasn't even really observing those accords now, even before 10/7?

as I recall they exhumed Arafat some years later and found evidence that he was poisoned

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

https://www.anti-israel-employee.co.il

This poo poo is loving disgusting. Watch what you say out there if it's under your real name, you might get thrown on the "potentially supportive sentiments for terrorism" registry.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
so are they going to invade gaza or not?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Homocow posted:

so are they going to invade gaza or not?

Schrodinger's Cat Operation.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

RadiRoot posted:

stuffed octopus toys are bad huh. cool
the meme started from a NAFO poster (spoilered for bad twitter content)

good thread about it, and also a gallery of political octopuses
https://twitter.com/GrodeckW/status/1715828419731005718

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Gabagool posted:

This poo poo is loving disgusting. Watch what you say out there if it's under your real name, you might get thrown on the "potentially supportive sentiments for terrorism" registry.

Thank God I live in a free country (China) and can say what I want without going on the Genocide Black List

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Zadok Allen posted:

Israel is completely hosed.

fixed that for you, Gaza will fight and they will win. Isrsel will be destroyed and the diplomatic/military pressure is starting to crack them. its been two weeks and theyre too scared of going in so theyre flailing and murdering civilians but failing to get the palestinians to flee.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Gabagool posted:

actual flagged youtube comment

quote:

Praise and thank the Lord. #betterlatethannever #savethechildren #prayforGaza #prayforpeace

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

Thank God I live in a free country (China) and can say what I want without going on the Genocide Black List

in china i have total freedom to go to tianemen and shout "Down with the Nazis, Death to Israel, Death to America" all i like its all the freedom i need.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Has israel proven that infants can be active serial killers yet

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

god drat people are loving dumb wtf

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Gabagool posted:

more terrifying when you realize all of this poo poo can be fully automated thanks to advances in data science

it's real dystopian poo poo

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Gabagool posted:

Let's check some of these terroristic posts out!

These sick bastards

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Horseshoe theory posted:

Enjoy. He had a role in liquidating a bunch of my family in Galicia via encouraging the actions of the Waffen SS Galicia division and friends.

hey now, let's not forget publishing the addresses of jews!

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Yeah, but as America and Israel are finding out, it can be an extremely powerful tool to invent reality, but it exhausts itself very quickly once you have built up the delusion. This is why Trots used to make for good neo-cons, they had a basic grasp of the tools necessary to analyse social reality and twist it towards evil purposes. Now no one in power has ever read Marx, let alone any Marxists. It's Rand, Evola or functional illiteracy all the way down.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

diging tunnels is illegal in the US

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

___

Wasn't arafat making GBS threads polonium or was that someone else

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

try writing ur own posts .

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Yeah, but as America and Israel are finding out, it can be an extremely powerful tool to invent reality, but it exhausts itself very quickly once you have built up the delusion. This is why Trots used to make for good neo-cons, they had a basic grasp of the tools necessary to analyse social reality and twist it towards evil purposes. Now no one in power has ever read Marx, let alone any Marxists. It's Rand, Evola or functional illiteracy all the way down.

there's also harry potter

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer

Gabagool posted:

I'm appalled. these sorts of lists are supposed to be passed around quietly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

probe.