Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Death By The Blues posted:

Apparently Hamas is getting ready to release some hostages in the upcoming hours.

thank you President trunp for your posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

It was TRUTH(Social) that was so powerful!

“How Ron DeSantis Lost the Internet”

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

how many more babbys can he collect by then??

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

thinking about that goon some years back who asked if he could sue because he was fired for his "medical issues," and it turned out that his "medical issues" were that he was lactose intolerant and would eat a block of cheese for lunch every day and stinkbomb his entire workplace.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

crime fighting hog posted:

how many more babbys can he collect by then??

For every baby he catches like a pokemon, a niece is kidnapped by the Chinese Communist Party

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

what are the chances Santos flees the country before the end of the year

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Joke's on them he's just gonna say his mom died (again) and get off scot-free

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

titty_baby_ posted:

there is no way he has the means to do so in any way that approaches a better living than the consequences he will receive here

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

He could launder a bunch of campaign funds and like...buy a weed farm in colombia, idk. Is freedom in central America worse then white collar prison/fines in New York? Idk

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
so does tump have covid again or what

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

He could launder a bunch of campaign funds and like...buy a weed farm in colombia, idk. Is freedom in central America worse then white collar prison/fines in New York? Idk

i highly doubt he has enough in campaign funds to do that, and his own personal finances are such a mess (hence the constant embezzlement) that i doubt he has enough cash to do anything that would be less risky that a few years in minimum security federal prison. I do not think he could manage to disappear where he could not be extradited. He is a lovely con man who would be exposed quickly, and likely not accepted wherever he tried to settle.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Santos got too sloppy to fast. You can't launder money as a first term congressman and expect to get away with it.

It took Bob Menendez decades to get his first corruption pass.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WoodrowSkillson posted:

i highly doubt he has enough in campaign funds to do that, and his own personal finances are such a mess (hence the constant embezzlement) that i doubt he has enough cash to do anything that would be less risky that a few years in minimum security federal prison. I do not think he could manage to disappear where he could not be extradited. He is a lovely con man who would be exposed quickly, and likely not accepted wherever he tried to settle.
Please just let me believe

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DryGoods posted:

Let Schnorkles Rest.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WoodrowSkillson posted:

there is no way he has the means to do so in any way that approaches a better living than the consequences he will receive here

Kitara Ravache on ozempic can make it happen, along with her friend-for-life Anthony DeVolder

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

bebop esq posted:

so does tump have covid again or what

schlonged covid

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Joementum posted:

schlonged covid

:wth:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

can't stop farting for some reason. very troubling

I dealt with this yesterday

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

lol, I hope newsmax died from the election lies lawsuits

Glumwheels has issued a correction as of 19:09 on Oct 23, 2023

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

የፒስ ቴፕ እውነተኛ ነው

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Just landed in the Great State of New Hampshire! Join me live from Derry, NH at 3:00 PM EASTERN: MAGA

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

i know he ate a chesebro

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

Santos got too sloppy to fast. You can't launder money as a first term congressman and expect to get away with it.

It took Bob Menendez decades to get his first corruption pass.

dude has been doing crimes for years. I think he was in high school when he was writing checks using a stolen check book

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

titty_baby_ posted:

he's already fled the country

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lmao

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
It was TRUMP(President) that was so powerful!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lmao. that's to a failing ny times article and the subtitle is "The G.O.P. contender’s campaign tried to take on Donald Trump’s online army. Now it just wants to end the meme wars."

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
tyool 2023 and mainstream media is reporting on meme wars as headline political news. what a loving time to be alive

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
the article does not include the word "hungwy" and is therefore trash

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/21/us/politics/ron-desantis-extremely-online.html

edit: lmao

quote:

The governor’s campaign dismissed it as “liberal” gossip, even as supporters of Mr. Trump began chanting “pudding fingers” at campaign stops and a pro-Trump super PAC ran a television ad that used images of a hand scooping up chocolate pudding. Seven months later, #puddingfingers still circulates on social media.

“This is called meme magic: The irony is the more you try to stomp it out, the more it becomes a problem,” she said.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Trump won the Meme Wars years ago. This is just the Meme Occupation to wear down any remaining resistance.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

the milk machine posted:

yeah they keep pressing buttons on your keyboard and getting submitted as ur posts!!!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Thoatse posted:

የፒስ ቴፕ እውነተኛ ነው

ተዳህጨየ

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

thank you mr. president.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

WrasslorMonkey posted:

ተዳህጨየ

many are saying this

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

William Bear posted:

Trump won the Meme Wars years ago. This is just the Meme Occupation to wear down any remaining resistance.

quote:

Ending the Meme Wars

The (Desantis) campaign has lately tried to switch course. Under the direction of James Uthmeier, who replaced Ms. Peck as campaign manager in August, the campaign has shifted to a more traditional online strategy.

“I should have been born in another generation,” said Mr. Uthmeier, 35, in an interview. “I don’t even really know what meme wars are.”

Just pathetic.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

WrasslorMonkey posted:

ተዳህጨየ

:ተዳህጨየየውየ:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
meme war conflict journalism

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

quote:

Creating an ASCII art representation of a person's face can be challenging due to the limited detail that can be conveyed in ASCII art. However, I can provide a simple representation of Donald Trump's hair, which is often a distinctive feature associated with him:

code:
   ______
  /|  |  |\
 / |  |  | \
/  |__|__|  \
|  _______  |
| |       | |
| |_______| |
|___________|

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out